Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chris will move onto other takeovers when he feels like he's ready. For right now, I think he'll keep using beast soul.

s

Genon said:
Um...okay...
Well, since Satan Soul is a thing (even though Satan is an individual and not a class of species) how about a Goku Take Over? Or an Abrahamic God Take Over?
SAIYAN TAKE OVER

I dig it.

Monkey tail kek xD

I can only see what happens when Chris gets that centaur form.

Kelica: Does horsey want a carrot? *waves carrot in Chris' face*

Chris: ...

Kelica: What about a sugar cube?

Kelica: Come on, what if I brush you mane? *slowly reaches for mane*

Chris: *Snorts and tosses head*

Kelica: Damn it Chris, humor me here!

Isune said:
I can only see what happens when Chris gets that centaur form.
Kelica: Does horsey want a carrot? *waves carrot in Chris' face*

Kelica: What about a sugar cube?

Kelica: Come on, what if I brush you mane? *slowly reaches for mane*

Chris: *Snorts and tosses head*

Kelica: Damn it Chris, humor me here!
I can imagine the horror of not having the right pants size as centaur form

@Genon @Mitchs98 @Lord Zanicus

ALRIGHT I HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A LATER ARC

So due to random Fairytail BS, two Saiyans appear on Fiore (maybe via crash landing pods) Eve and Zarytto (as Villains) Pretty much atypical old school Saiyan style to kill and purge all inhabitants. All mages trying to stop them as they laugh making mass destruction.

Karas could join to but he's not so into the killing. Maybe more to just to convince Eve and Zarytto to calm down.

Zuka said:

So due to random Fairytail BS, two Saiyans appear on Fiore (maybe via crash landing pods) Eve and Zarytto (as Villains) Pretty much atypical old school Saiyan style to kill and purge all inhabitants. All mages trying to stop them as they laugh making mass destruction.

Karas could join to but he's not so into the killing. Maybe more to just to convince Eve and Zarytto to calm down.
I'm not crossing fandoms.

Sorry d:

Centaurs don't need pants!

Now I'm impatient! Chris needs a centaur form, now! Someone help me get him one xD Maybe he could find the centaur when they're out in the forest. I just imagine the centaur in the bushes or something with just his head poking out while Chris walks over and looks at it "Hey, check it out. There's a wild horse here! I wonder if he belongs to any- *punch in the face*"

Isune said:
Centaurs don't need pants!
Now I'm impatient! Chris needs a centaur form, now! Someone help me get him one xD Maybe he could find the centaur when they're out in the forest. I just imagine the centaur in the bushes or something with just his head poking out while Chris walks over and looks at it "Hey, check it out. There's a wild horse here! I wonder if he belongs to any- *punch in the face*"
I wonder if it would work if Eric turned into a centaur then Chris could copy that...

BUT watching Chris get punched in the face by a horseman is kinda funny xD either that or Chris and Eric could team up on it.

Zuka said:

Karas would probably be charged with "guarding" their ships. Then he would promptly let the mages destroy the ships that weren't his and fly off into space leaving Eve and Zarytto stranded (assuming that this isn't an officially sanctioned raid. IIRC in DBL raids tended to feature at least one full Raid Group if not more, regardless of the planet's supposed power level). Also, what would Eve be doing there except as a fangirling Zarytto groupie? Massacring innocents for no reason doesn't seem her style.

...Unless of course she became completely brainwashed by Zarytto to the point where she didn't give a shit about unsanctioned Planet Raids.

Either that or you could have Chris literally begging Eric to let him copy the centaur form and Eric making him do stupid things like "If you really want this form, brush my mane."

Mitchs98 said:
I'm not crossing fandoms.
Sorry d:
fc,550x550,cranberry.u4.jpg

Isune said:
Either that or you could have Chris literally begging Eric to let him copy the centaur form and Eric making him do stupid things like "If you really want this form, brush my mane."
I'd say the first one sounds funnier xD

Though Eric would need a different reason to team up on the centaur :P

Isune said:
Tempting... but this is kinda what I thought xD

Chris: Hey look! A centaur!

Centaur:...

Eric:... Lets eat it!

Chris: Hey! At least let me get a form for it first!

Eric: Deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back