Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]SAME.

[/QUOTE]
I could stay in here all day if I wanted to, but I'd get bored. Plus it's only 6:40

Last edited by a moderator:
rbshinichi said:
I'm all for that. I apologize also that I had to be gone for quite a while without being able to say anything. Stuff kept coming up, school and lots of others. Sorry.
@Britt\-21
tis okay, as long as you come back idc :)

I have no clue what to post for my characters. Aside from some random thing for Alicia. So I'm just going to wait until the timeskip most likely d:. Might post the thing for Alicia.

Mitchs98 said:
I have no clue what to post for my characters. Aside from some random thing for Alicia. So I'm just going to wait until the timeskip most likely d:. Might post the thing for Alicia.
post all the things

Colt556 said:
We did respond to you, though. Are you not getting alerts for tags?
I was under the impression we were still in the street...did everyone move to the train station and I didn't realize it? @Zuka's Valken post seemed to indicate we weren't there yet...

@Britt\-21 used tags instead of quotes, I can't easily read whatever exposition you gave for what Aiden did with the jade key, and I'm unwilling to trawl through the thread. However, I'm not really sure how to have Adrian respond in a way that works with the spell, since I don't know what just happened. I recall you saying something about Laoshi physically going to Adrian and transferring memories or knowledge to him in a similar manner to Archive, but if Laoshi isn't there, I'm not quite sure what to do.

Genon said:
@Britt\-21 used tags instead of quotes, I can't easily read whatever exposition you gave for what Aiden did with the jade key, and I'm unwilling to trawl through the thread. However, I'm not really sure how to have Adrian respond in a way that works with the spell, since I don't know what just happened. I recall you saying something about Laoshi physically going to Adrian and transferring memories or knowledge to him in a similar manner to Archive, but if Laoshi isn't there, I'm not quite sure what to do.
Basically the spell that Aiden cast gives the contract over to a chosen person, along with the knowledge to summon that spirit. The spirit that he loaned was Shen, who of which has a few Ayano's memories, so that he could summon him over there. The key would appear near him with knowledge to summon him, like I said before.

Genon said:
Basically Valken just went 'I understand' to Adrian and walked off, whether Adrian followed or not nobody knows since ya didn't post after that.

Colt556 said:
Basically Valken just went 'I understand' to Adrian and walked off, whether Adrian followed or not nobody knows since ya didn't post after that.
Well I was going to have him gather everybody and head to the train station. I kinda couldn't follow after you and @Zuka began posting again, since you were already treating Adrian as if he wasn't there and I didn't have a chance to really post. What I'm asking is: who's around Adrian and where are they? As far as I know, Adrian was with a large group of FT mages and those outside the guild waiting for Chris and Kelica to get back.

Speaking of which where are C&K right now @Isune @Zuka?

EDIT: Oh right. C&K are at the train station. Now I've got to get everyone there.

Everyone was fluffing and not responding and I couldn't be bothering tagging anymore so I Valken up and nope outta the side street to walk. Considering his presence it pissing off everyone.

Everyone would have seen Chris's dragon flying around so just go to the Train Station

Timeskip should have happened last week.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Post is up, feel free to timeskip everyone to the train station so we don't have 8 posts of "X walked to the train station."
There's going to be a day timeskip once the fight in the cells finishes, which will include Alicia arriving.

*shrug*

Mitchs98 said:
There's going to be a day timeskip once the fight in the cells finishes, which will include Alicia arriving.
*shrug*
Well I did want @purplepanda288 to give us all some sweet sweet exposition about what was going on...but I suppose it's better for the health of the RP to just timeskip us all to the forest.

Genon said:
Well I did want @purplepanda288 to give us all some sweet sweet exposition about what was going on...but I suppose it's better for the health of the RP to just timeskip us all to the forest.
"When the fight in the cell ends"

You have months of exposition my friend

Poor Kelica, I was kinda expecting her to climb onto his neck or something and grab onto his horns. I'd imagine her doing the same thing to Chris in his minotaur form now that I think about it.

Isune said:
Poor Kelica, I was kinda expecting her to climb onto his neck or something and grab onto his horns. I'd imagine her doing the same thing to Chris in his minotaur form now that I think about it.
I did consider it but, it was too hilarious not to.

P.s. he should have bit down on the back of her neck and flung her up Draco style xD

Oh god Kelica would go flying! Now I can't stop imagining her freaking out on Chris' back and yanking up on his horns which makes him accidentally fly upward. He'd probably be like "Kelica-ow stop-ow yanking on my-ouch horns!"

Isune said:
Oh god Kelica would go flying! Now I can't stop imagining her freaking out on Chris' back and yanking up on his horns which makes him accidentally fly upward. He'd probably be like "Kelica-ow stop-ow yanking on my-ouch horns!"
Dragons would have sensitive hearing wouldn't they? Her screaming like a banshee wouldn't help xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back