Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1465827054831.jpg

Meh... I haven't made a post in two days now (anywhere) and I am rather sad because I have nothing else to do.

Sorry y'all, I'm on vacation. I'll be able to post tomorrow morning for sure since we'll be heading home then.

@Mitchs98

I want to possibly amend Shed the Flesh. I originally modeled it off of both the Archon mage spell (from Diablo III) and the Dragon Aspect shout from Skyrim. It mirrors Archon in appearance and general concept, and it borrows the "low cost, but one-per-day" aspect of Dragon Aspect. But the problem with Shed the Flesh is that it brings me down to normal for 24 hours, and since most Fairy Tail arcs are over in less than a day, using it once will pretty much sap the fun out of the rest of the arc for me. I could only ever use it if I either know for certain or think that there's no more enemies after that. And in Fairy Tail, not having magic is like not knowing how to read.

Instead, here's my amendment: Using it once only prevents me from using Shed the Flesh for 24 hours. However, as a side-effect of converting my entire body into raw magic, any magic spells I use after reverting to flesh only have a fraction of my original power (either 75%, 50%, or 35%. Take your pick).

EDIT: Could this work or is it too overpowered? I only want to do this so I have a reason to even use Shed the Flesh. As it stands, it's the Useless Useful Spell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
@Mitchs98
I want to possibly amend Shed the Flesh. I originally modeled it off of both the Archon mage spell (from Diablo III) and the Dragon Aspect shout from Skyrim. It mirrors Archon in appearance and general concept, and it borrows the "low cost, but one-per-day" aspect of Dragon Aspect. But the problem with Shed the Flesh is that it brings me down to normal for 24 hours, and since most Fairy Tail arcs are over in less than a day, using it once will pretty much sap the fun out of the rest of the arc for me. I could only ever use it if I either know for certain or think that there's no more enemies after that. And in Fairy Tail, not having magic is like not knowing how to read.

Instead, here's my amendment: Using it once only prevents me from using Shed the Flesh for 24 hours. However, as a side-effect of converting my entire body into raw magic, any magic spells I use after reverting to flesh only have a fraction of my original power (either 75%, 50%, or 35%. Take your pick).

EDIT: Could this work or is it too overpowered? I only want to do this so I have a reason to even use Shed the Flesh. As it stands, it's the Useless Useful Spell.
50% power is fine. Though, these arcs are going to last more than a day so..ye.

But it's fine if you want to change it to that.

Jackaboi said:
There hasn't been much activity lately :/
I hope that's not a bad sign...
It did this during the other arc. Plus its a holiday weekend, don't worry.

@Kayzo please post for Millie as soon as you're able ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
It did this during the other arc. Plus its a holiday weekend, don't worry.
@Kayzo please post for Millie as soon as you're able ^-^
I did mention before I'm new to this sort of thing so sorry if I'm getting worried over the small stuff :P

in the next arc, while i be able to slide my character in? or will it complicate things for what's happening now?

(only reason i hadn't jumped in right away this entire time >.> ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatSideCharacter said:
in the next arc, while i be able to slide my character in? or will it complicate things for what's happening now?
I was actually going to ask you if you need any help getting into the RP.

purplepanda288 said:
Ahaha. thank you for the offer. if you could help me into the rp in the next arc, that would be most appreciated (^U^)

ThatSideCharacter said:
You can join now if you want.

Next arc might be a while.

purplepanda288 said:
Hey, panda, he's lending the key to Ashley, yeah? I looked and you put Adrien O.o

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Hey, panda, he's lending the key to Ashley, yeah? I looked and you put Adrien O.o

[/QUOTE]
No you read wrong, sorry if that sounded rude -_- . I could edit it say that he loaded two keys, one to Ashley and the other to Adrien.

Wait who's adrien? Genon's adrien? I looked back and saw nothing that really grabbed him into our posts.. ;-;

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Wait who's adrien? Genon's adrien? I looked back and saw nothing that really grabbed him into our posts.. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Adrien is the only one that Aiden knows in fairytail that's isn't Kim. And since Kimberly can't use 'magic' the key would be completely useless in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back