Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Uhhhhhh I'm not sure that would break the mirror. Tbh he'd pass through and basically bounce off of it. But uh, I guess if it progresses the story? Though she could probably just raise another one, no?
Leave it for the sake of plot pls

Reading up on the spell it seems really fucking simple to break out of. Lucian should slap Ayano for getting hung up by such a simple spell.

Kazehana said:
Uhhhhhh I'm not sure that would break the mirror. Tbh he'd pass through and basically bounce off of it. But uh, I guess if it progresses the story? Though she could probably just raise another one, no?
I guess we could assume Ayano punched the guard through the mirror :/

Colt556 said:
Reading up on the spell it seems really fucking simple to break out of. Lucian should slap Ayano for getting hung up by such a simple spell.

Is the solution your thinking of the same as mine?

Mitchs98 said:
My solution was walking around it or climbing over it, tbh.
It spans the whole wall though O_O

90% sure that's not what Colt was talking about. If that was the solution, Ayano would have had no reason not to do it xD

Kazehana said:
It spans the whole wall though O_O
90% sure that's not what Colt was talking about. If that was the solution, Ayano would have had no reason not to do it xD
Oh. I missed the part about the wall. Tbh I've been paying minimal attention 90% of the time in the dungen where I wasn't tagged d:

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. I missed the part about the wall. Tbh I've been paying minimal attention 90% of the time in the dungen where I wasn't tagged d:
That was a Ifeelsorryforyou cookie xD

Mitchs98 said:
We should be good to go once @Kyuubey posts. I can timeskip then. I won't drag this arc out as much as intended either.
As I've been saying... I am waiting for a post for Millie... I've said this like three times. xD

But thank you for being patient. I can post out of order if need be, I just don't have a lot of content to really reply to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
As I've been saying... I am waiting for a post for Millie... I've said this like three times. xD
But thank you for being patient. I can post out of order if need be, I just don't have a lot of content to really reply to.
Ohhhhh! Woops. Sorry d:

@Kayzo y u no post 0:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back