Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
df2c12ed6230297d3dd293562d8131a0.png

purplepanda288 said:
Adrien is the only one that Aiden knows in fairytail that's isn't Kim. And since Kimberly can't use 'magic' the key would be completely useless in her hands.
I am so confused...I clearly missed something in the rp

how in the hell is kim and adrian there if I never spotted them being with Aiden and Ashley? ;-; I went and read but nothing pertained to us DX

[QUOTE="Britt-21]how in the hell is kim and adrian there if I never spotted them being with Aiden and Ashley? ;-; I went and read but nothing pertained to us DX

[/QUOTE]
Aiden can loan his keys to anyone he knows their name of. And since the distance is about 80 miles away it takes the rest of his magic to do so. In the last Arc Aiden fought Adrien in the arena, and he learned his name. And since the contract is open to other mages they can open his gate and speak with him. And since Shen retains some of the memories of the people he's copied (So he has Ayano's and Aidren's right now)

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
Aiden can loan his keys to anyone he knows their name of. And since the distance is about 80 miles away it takes the rest of his magic to do so. In the last Arc Aiden fought Adrien in the arena, and he learned his name. And since the contract is open to other mages they can open his gate and speak with him. And since Shen retains some of the memories of the people he's copied (So he has Ayano's and Aidren's right now)
btw, Ashley has a key or no? I forgot to ask xD

Mr Swiftshots] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] Are you waiting on me or am i waiting on you ?
Lol you're waiting on me because I forgot to post tbh

I'll have a birthday post tomorrow for sure. Maybe I'll get Millie tonight

Mitchs98 said:
@Britt\-21 For the sake of the RP I'm going to most likely have to cut our interactions short once everything is settled in the fight scene in the cells to a reasonable degree. That said, I'll reply in a bit.
I'm all for that. I apologize also that I had to be gone for quite a while without being able to say anything. Stuff kept coming up, school and lots of others. Sorry.

@Britt\-21

rbshinichi said:
I'm all for that. I apologize also that I had to be gone for quite a while without being able to say anything. Stuff kept coming up, school and lots of others. Sorry.
@Britt\-21
It's fine ^-^

Zuka said:
Kelica Ze-Dead
Magnolia Train Station

Kelica screamed. In an absolute panic she gripped onto whatever scale, wing joint, spike, neck, whatever was available to hold onto him. This was easily his most terrifying form, bar none, and easily her most terrifying moment, bar none. She'd take the solitude of The Void over this mode of transport... hell she'd walk a thousand miles just to never have to do it ever ever again.... She scrunched her green eyes up as the wind fluttered through her blonde hair, and in seemingly hours (more like minutes) they arrived at the Train Station. Arms slung around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist from behind, the girl buried her face into the softness of his shoulder and neck still trembled. "...Please...don't do that again... Please?... I beg you..." She still had swirls in her eyes.

"I think I'm going to hurl...."

Train Station Peeps

@Kayzo @Talon
@Huor Spinks

If you're still alive forgot to tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back