Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Imagine being an air elemental with the power to selectively feel what air feels.

[/QUOTE]
I really don't want to think about that, I'm getting a Honks post up later today

Ballin valks post coming later though not much to say. Might have to wait for @Mykinkaiser and his either punch or not punch retaliation.

Ill wait for @Isune before I do a kelica

Also I'm slowing up for ideas for this @Mitchs98 so it might be worth doing that time skip soon.

Zuka said:
Ballin valks post coming later though not much to say. Might have to wait for @Mykinkaiser and his either punch or not punch retaliation.
Ill wait for @Isune before I do a kelica

Also I'm slowing up for ideas for this @Mitchs98 so it might be worth doing that time skip soon.
I intend on doing it the second the fight in the cells is over. Or sooner if it drags on much longer, tbh. Don't worry.

Zuka said:
All he did was try and take a lead... that happens to be a girl...
The way Frosty sees it is that Valken, through his selfishness, betrayed the trust placed in him by putting his own anger and frustration before finding Millie. Essentially, it looks to Frosty that Valken cared more about himself than his lover who was in the actual danger. The only reason he gave him another chance was because Valken's his friend and he's calmed down.

Mykinkaiser said:
The way Frosty sees it is that Valken, through his selfishness, betrayed the trust placed in him by putting his own anger and frustration before finding Millie. Essentially, it looks to Frosty that Valken cared more about himself than his lover who was in the actual danger. The only reason he gave him another chance was because Valken's his friend and he's calmed down.
So almost kidnapping is a ok sweet xD

Jackaboi said:
Well the time for chat has ended so now Ayano has to find a way out. "If this thing reflects any damage back to the person that hits it... how am I supposed to break it..." As if almost on cue she heard one of the lowly guards walking up. "Huh? Where did this mirror come from? Seriously who even designed this prison..." With this Ayano had a bright idea. A large smile twisted across her face as she walked towards the guard. "Hmm... oh hey Ayano! You know where this mirror came from? Wait... what are you... no... wait!" A large smash echoed across the room as the poor man was launched across the room leaving a large trail of blood behind. "Now I hope there won't be anymore interruptions..." The vampire raised up the spilled blood from the ground and formed them into hardened spikes. "So... who wants to play?"
Literally just saw this

What just happened? :S

ThatSideCharacter said:
Lowly guard was thrown into mirror reflecting thing therefore breaking it and allowing ayano to do stuff
Uhhhhhh I'm not sure that would break the mirror. Tbh he'd pass through and basically bounce off of it. But uh, I guess if it progresses the story? Though she could probably just raise another one, no?

Kazehana said:
Uhhhhhh I'm not sure that would break the mirror. Tbh he'd pass through and basically bounce off of it. But uh, I guess if it progresses the story? Though she could probably just raise another one, no?
*throws hands up in the air with paper flying* I DON'T KNOW!! I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE ARC TO MOVE ON!!! DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back