Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Huor Spinks it's alright. I think your character's at the train station, no? If so, he probably just got to witness a giant minotaur pimp slapping some sense into Kelica. That and a dragon that Chris can now turn into.

I'll be time-skipping to mid afternoon where Alicia arrives tommorrow whether or not the fight in the cells end. It's not really nessacary, considering no one is going to escape anyway .-.

Also since Chris is gonna get into a fight with I centaur I want him to go in there all beat up and cut up. They're probably gonna have to put down the poor horsey xD

Isune said:
@Huor Spinks it's alright. I think your character's at the train station, no? If so, he probably just got to witness a giant minotaur pimp slapping some sense into Kelica. That and a dragon that Chris can now turn into.
Yep, both of them are. Lysander's conscious at least, and Lloyd would be waking up soon.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll be time-skipping to mid afternoon where Alicia arrives tommorrow whether or not the fight in the cells end. It's not really nessacary, considering no one is going to escape anyway .-.
In that case, I'll wait until the time skip before I post. I was originally planning too anyway, since I missed so much. This would be a good opportunity to get Lloyd into the background to do some background stuff for the plot, then concentrate on Lysander.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]That and I have absolutely nothing to contribute.

[/QUOTE]
Well you could go make sure Kelica's alright for now. I mean she did a good ol' fashioned pimp slap. Chris didn't even say the pimp's prayer xD

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Yep, both of them are. Lysander's conscious at least, and Lloyd would be waking up soon.
In that case, I'll wait until the time skip before I post. I was originally planning too anyway, since I missed so much. This would be a good opportunity to get Lloyd into the background to do some background stuff for the plot, then concentrate on Lysander.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Glad to have you back ^-^

purplepanda288 said:
Wait what do you want me to do some exposition on? Like I just got of some pretty strong pain killers from the root canal they did so I was out of it for a few hours. I even started to sew two shirts together.
What I was asking about (once Adrian and co get to the train station) was for Shen to tell Adrian and the others a) Why Aiden loaned him to Adrian, and b) how to find the kidnapped mages (since Shen has access to Aiden's memories despite Aiden being unconscious).

EDIT: After all, Adrian doesn't have access to those memories himself.

EDIT 2: Wait...is that how Shen works? Does he transfer the memories he's copied to his master, allowing a kind of telepathy? I may have to edit my post depending on your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98 now that I think about I think I want to give the centaur form something life earth magic or plant magic. If that's alright I mean. In my opinion, if I keep the centaur the way I planned it'd probably only be a faster version of the Taurus form. He'd still be pretty strong in the new centaur form, but obviously not as strong as Taurus form. At least this way, Chris has more elemental takeovers.

Isune said:
@Mitchs98 now that I think about I think I want to give the centaur form something life earth magic or plant magic. If that's alright I mean. In my opinion, if I keep the centaur the way I planned it'd probably only be a faster version of the Taurus form. He'd still be pretty strong in the new centaur form, but obviously not as strong as Taurus form. At least this way, Chris has more elemental takeovers.
Maybe :o

Mitchs98 said:
>whistles from under the covers

Still waiting on a certain someone.

If you want you can knock them all out with a poison like with everyone else who was put to sleep before. Fill the tunnels with it. Just an idea so it's easier to account for everyone being recaptured and being able to negate the fight from happening since people aren't really posting. I don't feel I can post out of order like that with how the posts were written, so we are kinda stuck in the waiting limbo.

Kyuubey said:
>whistles from under the covers
Still waiting on a certain someone.

If you want you can knock them all out with a poison like with everyone else who was put to sleep before. Fill the tunnels with it. Just an idea so it's easier to account for everyone being recaptured and being able to negate the fight from happening since people aren't really posting. I don't feel I can post out of order like that with how the posts were written, so we are kinda stuck in the waiting limbo.
I was gunna do that tbh

@Mitchs98 well I mean, think about it from my angle: if there's nothing special about the centaur form, Chris would probably never use the full takeover. If anything, he might just use the lower half as a partial takeover. There's just no point in him using the full version if he can get the entire experience with just a partial takeover. The only other reason he'd possibly use full takeover would be the enhanced hearing I had planned, but that wouldn't really come into play for a while.

Kyuubey said:
>wiggles under the covers
Liiiiimmmbooooo~ c:
giphy.gif

Kyuubey said:
Great minds think alike. C:
How have you been by the way? I haven't been able to check in on my kouhais lately and I'm sorry! >:
It's fine and understandable. I've been good c:. How've you and the baby been?

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine and understandable. I've been good c:. How've you and the baby been?
I'm glad. As long as you're happy, smiling, and EATING YOUR VEGGIES! :P

Harper and I are wonderful! She's asleep with her face smooshed into my chest like usual, it's adorable. She's growing more hair so now she gets bed head and she looks so silly. xD

Genon said:
What I was asking about (once Adrian and co get to the train station) was for Shen to tell Adrian and the others a) Why Aiden loaned him to Adrian, and b) how to find the kidnapped mages (since Shen has access to Aiden's memories despite Aiden being unconscious).
EDIT: After all, Adrian doesn't have access to those memories himself.

EDIT 2: Wait...is that how Shen works? Does he transfer the memories he's copied to his master, allowing a kind of telepathy? I may have to edit my post depending on your answer.
All spirits have telepathy with their contracted Mage,that's a given with all spirits. Aiden only has access to memories when he's in their clone form. Shen has some of their memories copied, the most powerful are the first to be recorded, and can only know the thoughts when he's transformed. Shen can't directly transfer memories(cuz that was would mean he could away memories left and right) but he can speak about them. He can only retain two mimic forms at a time. Right now he has Adrian and Ayano he keeps the form of the person he has a contract no mater what, that also means that Shen no longer has Aiden as a mimic from because the contract is given to Adrian till the end of the term. ( A week and a few days, or till Aiden wants the contract back.)

Kyuubey said:
I'm glad. As long as you're happy, smiling, and EATING YOUR VEGGIES! :P
Harper and I are wonderful! She's asleep with her face smooshed into my chest like usual, it's adorable. She's growing more hair so now she gets bed head and she looks so silly. xD
If you considered veggies smothered in cheese veggies, then yes :D . xD .

And that sounds cute :o . Glad to hear you're both doing good :3

Mitchs98 said:
If you considered veggies smothered in cheese veggies, then yes :D . xD .
And that sounds cute :o . Glad to hear you're both doing good :3
OHHHH like broccoli doused in cheese! So yummy. C:

Thank you! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back