Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
The real centaur ain't getting off so easy. He'll get a good few cuts on him.
*A beat up Eric brings in the centaur with a chain*

H-hey! I caught some food for the search!

Real centaur: *points to chain and snaps finger* why are humans so stupid? *chains break off and attach Eric to wall* hmph...*gallops off*

Chris: He does have a point, why would you try to bind him in the thing he can control? *frees Eric*

Isune said:
So @Zuka what's Kelica's reaction gonna look like when she see's a giant horseman walking in with a injured leg in the same place Chris got hurt with cuts along his mid and chest and a few bruises from earth magic?
Kelica's slightly more worried about herself and probably the actual missing mages.

I'm not sure what she'll do if she sees Chris

The guy bitch slapped her and ran off, something tells me Chris is going to have more to defend against then just a Centaur.

But it was completely justified!! I mean she did basically break his knee cap along with at least one of his toes. God, if Chris ever meets Kelica parents I just imagine the conversation.

*Chris and Zuka talking and drinking some tea while Kelica watches from the other room*

Zuka: So how's Kelica been?

Chris: Oh she's great. She's very loving, but we do get into the occasional little squabble.

Zuka: Oh, who doesn't? How do those normally turn out?

Chris: You know, we argue...she breaks my kneecap and one of my toes...I backhand her in self-defense. And then, she sends out the entire forest to try and kill me

Zuka: SHE DID WHAT!?!?!?!..... *Looks at Kelica with the I'mma beat your ass look*

Kelica: ... *jumps out window*

Zuka: *walks over to closet and takes out belt* KELICA!!! *belt lights on fire*

Kelica: *hiding in bush* Oh sweet Fiore....

Chris: *still sitting at table to terrified to intervene*

@Zuka

Once again, it was justified! Cut the poor man some slack xD If she even tries anything Chris will just nope himself a barrier made of earth.

Isune said:
Once again, it was justified! Cut the poor man some slack xD If she even tries anything Chris will just nope himself a barrier made of earth.
She'll have Emmerich on her side as well for reasons

@Zuka

Does no one here know what self defense is!? xD I just imagine Chris watching the group of people shouting at him and using his new earth magic to do the tunnel technique and doing this.
large.gif

Isune said:
Does no one here know what self defense is!? xD I just imagine Chris watching the group of people shouting at him and using his new earth magic to do the tunnel technique and doing this.
large.gif
You do realize that Emmerich didn't actually see what happened right? He only has Kelica's reaction and hearsay from Noah.

Honestly, I just expect Chris to sit there like "Oh so you have no problem that she busted my knee cap. That's fine, but when I cause way less damage I'm the bad guy?"

Isune said:
Honestly, I just expect Chris to sit there like "Oh so you have no problem that she busted my knee cap. That's fine, but when I cause way less damage I'm the bad guy?"
It's cause Kelica has boobs.

Boobs are always justified

I love how Kelica's like "it's all my fault!" and while she crying she gets a good bounce in and every male runs over and goes "No no, it's not your fault!!" while Kelica's like "But I broke his knee after he slightly shoved me!" and all the guys are like "Well he's a douche, he doesn't deserve a woman like you!!" while Chris just sits there with his messed up leg "Can someone please heal this...I think it's getting infected." then he gets stoned by all the other guys.

Isune said:
I love how Kelica's like "it's all my fault!" and while she crying she gets a good bounce in and every male runs over and goes "No no, it's not your fault!!" while Kelica's like "But I broke his knee after he slightly shoved me!" and all the guys are like "Well he's a douche, he doesn't deserve a woman like you!!" while Chris just sits there with his messed up leg "Can someone please heal this...I think it's getting infected." then he gets stoned by all the other guys.
To Be Fair. She only hit his knee with a staff, and being the buff man he is I assumed it would only knock his balance not break his knee cap.

Isune said:
Every if he is buff it'd still hurt like a mofo. Maybe not broken...just bruised really badly.
But she is so weeeeaakkkkk. Like it was more like "eh!" Poke

CHRIS THE NEW YAMCHA

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I just more less imagined Kelica swinging that thing full force onto his foot and then smashing it into his knee. Huh...I should of probably thought about that a bit more seeing as Chris is a tower of a man and Kelica is literally half his size.

Isune said:
I just more less imagined Kelica swinging that thing full force onto his foot and then smashing it into his knee. Huh...I should of probably thought about that a bit more seeing as Chris is a tower of a man and Kelica is literally half his size.
Yeah full swing for her but. She is like tiny. And weak. I should have posted that. Which goes the other way, a full back hand from him I'm actually surprised she didn't get knocked out

Chris is still gonna be pissed at her. xD So now I just imagine a pissed Chris coming back all cut up, bruised up, and bloody and just glaring at Kelica. Not even saying a word to her. @Zuka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back