Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Mikado's gonna shoot the both of them for wasting time on their relationship drama.
I'm tempted to have Valken turn and nope outta there like "We should have gone with Plan B..."

Zuka said:
I'm tempted to have Valken turn and nope outta there like "We should have gone with Plan B..."
If he does that I could just have Frosty carry Kelica with him as he follows :3

Mykinkaiser said:
If he does that I could just have Frosty carry Kelica with him as he follows :3
Wandering through the woods stumbling on a hurt Chris with Kelica still on Frosty's back. And Noah somewhere around @Embaga Elder

Noah as yamcha, frosty as piccolo

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, I thought she legit tried to Tonya Harding him. Besides, he'll prove he's a real man now. I mean what better way to prove your manliness then to fight a centaur and get some sick battle wounds in the process?

Isune said:
Like I said, I thought she legit tried to Tonya Harding him. Besides, he'll prove he's a real man now. I mean what better way to prove your manliness then to fight a centaur and get some sick battle wounds in the process?
not slapping your girlfriend?

( :3 )

uh...that...was...uh...asserting dominance? Maybe uh...he's trying....to show that he's....alpha material?

Isune said:
Considering he's a mage, beating a centaur shouldn't be that big of a challenge. So if anything he'd look weaker if he was all beat up.

You know what, don't ruin this for me xD @Colt556 Besides, those hooves are dangerous. I've seen someone get kicked first hand and let me tell you the aftermath isn't pretty.

Isune said:
You know what, don't ruin this for me xD @Colt556 Besides, those hooves are dangerous. I've seen someone get kicked first hand and let me tell you the aftermath isn't pretty.
Those people weren't A-rank mages who's magic was focused on physical, melee combat either.

Isune said:
uh...that...was...uh...asserting dominance? Maybe uh...he's trying....to show that he's....alpha material?
...oh Goodness Gracious me.

Alright.

I guess I've explained it wrong again... so basically The Head of the Pack, The Alpha, is there to protect the pack. He might snip or growl at his pack but ultimately he is there to buff up against other suitors. Other Alphas. Think like Male Lion with a group of female lions.

A stray male lion comes up, Alpha hisses, fight ensues and the winner takes all the females.

Essentially by hitting Kelica you have osterised her from the pack (this pack being two), making her think she is unworthy and seeking other suitors. She is now surrounded by a new pack.

Chris needs to be protective of Kelica and aggressive to other suitors. Ie save her often, stand between her and other men, like with Valken.

@Embaga Elder @Mykinkaiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back