Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Britt\-21 For the sake of the RP I'm going to most likely have to cut our interactions short once everything is settled in the fight scene in the cells to a reasonable degree. That said, I'll reply in a bit.

Kayzo said:
Does she have a name? Or does the artist have a name?
Dunno about the character name but the artist is

010.jpg

Wyatt said:
No he will, he just impressed by Kelica. Where is Mizuki?
Is Vex in the Fairy tail guildhall? If he is Mizuki is just sitting on the steps leading to the second floor of the guildhall.

Wyatt said:
Vex: Magnolia Side StreetVex couldn't have been happier when Kelica spike because they had very similar powers, except the fact that he couldn't talk to plants. He didn't say anything when mother or Valken spoke because they didn't say anything to him. I can also communicate with animals. In fact I have a seeing eye bird. He is with the other wizards at the moment." Vex then leaned over and grabbed a blade of grass from where he was standing. The blade of grass began to grow larger in size and started to morph into a flower. In a matter of seconds the once blade of grass was a beautiful white rose. "I can heal others as well, I don't think that it intensifies the pain. I think that is works differ than yours."

@femjapanriceball @Kazehana @Bolts
VEX IS GOING IN FOR THE KILL

I need Valken to do a double thumbs up for trying to seduce a taken girl..

Still I should change Kelica's weakness to

"Falls into love rreeeaaaallllyyyyy easy..."

We need Emmerich and Noah on the scene, Kelica will just fluster and die xD

@Mykinkaiser @Embaga Elder

Zuka said:
VEX IS GOING IN FOR THE KILL
I need Valken to do a double thumbs up for trying to seduce a taken girl..

Still I should change Kelica's weakness to

"Falls into love rreeeaaaallllyyyyy easy..."

We need Emmerich and Noah on the scene, Kelica will just fluster and die xD

@Mykinkaiser @Embaga Elder
After the fight starts I add Frosty to the mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back