Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I agree. Anyone with Mizuki would be an interesting couple.
Alfie better step up and defend his woman. The wave of men is about to crash into her.

@Salt Lord
Eh, Emmerich is unlikely to pursue her, more just musing on how interesting they'd be together

God this really is how Makarov felt. The only real viable option for the next guild master is an edgelord harlot. Sabertooth is doomed.

Colt556 said:
God this really is how Makarov felt. The only real viable option for the next guild master is an edgelord harlot. Sabertooth is doomed.
Don't worry. After anti-edge therapy she'll be a-ok

Colt556 said:
Will she still be a harlot?
She won't be a harlot. Besides, she'd only do something like that if someone did something that actually meant something to her. Like save Alicia. If they just pick her up don't expect anything.

Kayzo said:
She won't be a harlot. Besides, she'd only do something like that if someone did something that actually meant something to her. Like save Alicia. If they just pick her up don't expect anything.
Clearly Gilad must rescue Alicia to ensure no one of ill-repute uses their glory as justification to sully Mizuki.

Vex isn't a player like Valken, every thing he says will be how he feels.

Colt556 said:
Clearly Gilad must rescue Alicia to ensure no one of ill-repute uses their glory as justification to sully Mizuki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
What odd things? Yeah probably.
I was making a joke because you had a typo and said "even" instead of "every", so I made an even/odd joke. As in even and odd numbers.

Thats the joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodus said:
I was making a joke because you had a typo and said "even" instead of "every", so I made an even/odd joke. As in even and odd numbers
The funny thing is I saw it and fixed it before I looked at your reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back