Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone that wants to get with Mizuki with a definite yes: "Hey, if you go out with me I'll help you find Alicia!"

I want Ryu and Noel to be a thing but @Chat Noir dropped off the face of the earth so maybe I'll have him try his luck with @Kyuubey's Arrieta

Kayzo said:
Anyone that wants to get with Mizuki with a definite yes: "Hey, if you go out with me I'll help you find Alicia!"
Inb4 this happens and then she denies everything after Alicia is found

Rhodus said:
I want Ryu and Noel to be a thing but @Chat Noir dropped off the face of the earth so maybe I'll have him try his luck with @Kyuubey's Arrieta
Inb4 this happens and then she denies everything after Alicia is found
Nah, Mizuki isn't like that. If someone does something that means something to the edge lord she'd do anything for them. Literally anything.

Kayzo said:
Nah, Mizuki isn't like that. If someone does something that means something to the edge lord she'd do anything for them. Literally anything.
Literally anything you say.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Mitchs98 said:
Literally anything you say.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Yeah, when she makes a promise she won't break it. Like someone could ask for a BJ and she'd get on her knees tbh. She'd do anything besides kill or join a dark guild.

Kayzo said:
Yeah, when she makes a promise she won't break it. Like someone could ask for a BJ and she'd get on her knees tbh. She'd do anything besides kill or join a dark guild.
Inb4 Emmerich does that, then asks for a BJ.

Hue

Kayzo said:
Emmerich: Fight me! (his idea of a reward)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back