Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Britt-21] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28444-purplepanda288/ said:
@purplepanda288[/URL] did you reply with Aiden? O.o
Well no I haven't, mostly because there a lot of continuity errors. I.e. Rowen or what ever her name just walked on down the hall, and there multiple objects blocking that way to the original cells. So we have to clear that up, and the fact that there's a cave in and a ice wall.

purplepanda288 said:
Well no I haven't, mostly because there a lot of continuity errors. I.e. Rowen or what ever her name just walked on down the hall, and there multiple objects blocking that way to the original cells. So we have to clear that up, and the fact that there's a cave in and a ice wall.
@Mr Swiftshots

purplepanda288 said:
I'm sorta waiting for your permission. I'm not rushing you in fact if you ask me to I'd wait an entire week.

purplepanda288 said:
quote said posts and i will make altercations and should you decide to mention me in the future try using the @ symbol. @purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
quote said posts and i will make altercations and should you decide to mention me in the future try using the @ symbol.

Mr Swiftshots]quote said posts and i will make altercations and should you decide to mention me in the future try using the @ symbol. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28444-purplepanda288/ said:
@purplepanda288[/URL]
Kazehana said:
MimiWell it looked like someone we all know failed miserably. Well, she wasn't known to Mimi, but someone had to know her, right? Either way, she was less than impressed by the attempt; she hardly payed any attention to it at all. Besides, she had gathered three whole pillows and was beginning to fortify her first wall. This bed would be secure dammit! Now if only she could find more... They wouldn't mind going without pillows right? It was for a good cause!

However, the boy's attempt actually did catch her by surprise, as he had genuinely seemed interested in the guild. Was he really guildless? He must have been if Ayano trusted him or whatever. What really caught her attention was his particular use of his magic, which caused her cheeks to puff in jealousy. How dare he steal what she does best! She could have
totally done that!

She didn't have time to pout; the gate was finally open, and the other side was rich of magical possibilities. Without hesitation, she jumped out of the bed, sending the few pillows tumbling to the floor. She could make a new one back at the guild hall anyway. In her scramble, she tripped over her own feet, causing her to tumble out of the cage. With no hesitation, she rose a mirror, instantly spanning the opening of the hall between Ayano and the dungeon door with a small flash of white light. She just hoped that the vampire would try to attack the surface.

"Alright, cool. So now it's time to leave, no?" she asked no one in particular, then scrambled to her feet. She took a small amount of time to dust herself off, then looked down the only available passage to see if she could spot a way out.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Jackaboi[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Britt-21[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@purplepanda288[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Kayzo[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Mitchs98[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Wyatt[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Kyuubey[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@LeSoraAmari[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Kazehana said:
MimiWith a new brigade in tow, Mimi turned from her main focus. Ayano was clearly not that great of a threat if she was subdued by one mirror anyhow. Her arms crossed, and her eyebrows raised at the new forces. Surely these wouldn't be a problem for the others to handle, right? She glanced at the two still in the cell, inwardly vexed with their procrastination. Were they going to leave or just make her stand there all day? She did have better things to do. Their lack of motility elicited a groaning sigh out of Mimi. Why couldn't wizards take care of themselves?

Without further delay in anticipation of their departure, she started her defensive strategies. If she could protect herself, she would essentially back the other two as well. First, she rose a mirror on the wall opposite of the cell. Looking at her finished work, she noted the absence of people within the reflection and gave a brief, satisfied nod. With plan B set in place, she arose a one way mirror on the only exposed side, putting Mimi within the boundaries of three mirrors.

Looking through the newest of her constructs, she observed the ensuing battle, unsure how to proceed. Sure these people were strong, but she could just use that power to her advantage. But as a precaution, she decided against allowing them to get that close. As carefully as possible, she began distorting the hall in front of her, utilizing the reflection to influence reality. Her first task was to snap the supports holding the corridor in its shape, causing the earth enclosing the area directly in front of her to collapse in a cave in. As far as she could tell, no one was affected by the event, but it did buy her more time to deal with what was going on.

"You two," she began, glancing over at Millie and Sora. "We need to get out of here pronto. Our best bet might be to take care of Ms. Ayano and work that route, as there appears to be many strong foes the other way. Either that or I have an alternate escape route that might bypass the enemy, though it comes with its own set of risks." The others would do fine without her and these two, so she simply hoped that they would make it out alright. If only these two would fend for themselves, then they might have had a chance to stay together and power through. Now it was up to strategy.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Jackaboi[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Britt-21[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@purplepanda288[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Kayzo[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Mitchs98[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Wyatt[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@Kyuubey[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Neuton][SIZE=18px]@LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
These are my two that concern terrain altercations. Basically, it involves mirror shenanigans and the cave in

I'll hold off posting for Hibiki until everything is changed then. When I get home, I'll get a post up for Maya and Masakai after I've watched that rewatch the last episode of Angel Beats.

Kazehana said:
These are my two that concern terrain altercations. Basically, it involves mirror shenanigans and the cave in
thank you i will make the changes later when i have time

96332938a5a0f4dad43b1f95284fe2b4.jpg

Isune said:
A cookie doesn't help! *goes to corner and noms it* hm... Ice dragon? Wind dragon? I don't know which one I wanna do. I mean, Chris already has a form that can breathe fire.
Ice ice dragon. That's what Bizma's dragon is. ;)

LeSoraAmari said:
I'll hold off posting for Hibiki until everything is changed then. When I get home, I'll get a post up for Maya and Masakai after I've watched that rewatch the last episode of Angel Beats.
Do you really want to do that though?

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Why does Tiffania look like Louise?
I wouldn't be surprised if you had Magical Girl Shrek.

[/QUOTE]
8003dd81fe4730214ae4b2696efa0787.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back