Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@femjapanriceball I still need to know what type of dragon Chris'll be. I might end up winging it (get it?)

Isune said:
Just so you know, dragon Chris HUGE so that'll be a fun fight to watch.
Mykinkaiser said:
All the more fun for Frosty
I can imagine Valken and Emmerich in battle the same as Garrett and Refara...

Frosty: What did ya do ta piss em off?!

Valken: Just groped his girfriends ass... It's not as good as Millie...

@Kayzo

That moment when they call a 'quick meeting(1.5hrs) before your lunch break when you haven't sat down for 7 hrs or had a coffee or eatten anything

ucOGOe84Q7WROOyMHOaJYvtdzc4ft6g1wHeiRCnk_-KZMZM9IDuscpgPPkRtMF0IjPrAgdEtyuoF78HkN1mLJVNBjDe32D7Srw81ADs8MFmzfUI=w352-h198-nc

.... send help I'm at breaking point...

Zuka said:
That moment when they call a 'quick meeting(1.5hrs) before your lunch break when you haven't sat down for 7 hrs or had a coffee or eatten anything
ucOGOe84Q7WROOyMHOaJYvtdzc4ft6g1wHeiRCnk_-KZMZM9IDuscpgPPkRtMF0IjPrAgdEtyuoF78HkN1mLJVNBjDe32D7Srw81ADs8MFmzfUI=w352-h198-nc

.... send help I'm at breaking point...
*Sends virtual hug*

A cookie doesn't help! *goes to corner and noms it* hm... Ice dragon? Wind dragon? I don't know which one I wanna do. I mean, Chris already has a form that can breathe fire.

@Kayzo listen to me. You need to get off of RPN right now. Studyimg takes priority. Right now, it's crunch time. Find the hardest thing to remember and tie a string around your finger. I swear it works. Go go go! Study like your life depends on it, that's the Isune way.

Also @Mitchs98 @Zuka stop giving me cookies, I'm running out of milk. Don't you people have things to post? (points to @Zuka ) I know you do (points to @Mitchs98 ) and I just saw a post with you tagged in it!

Isune said:
@Kayzo listen to me. You need to get off of RPN right now. Studyimg takes priority. Right now, it's crunch time. Find the hardest thing to remember and tie a string around your finger. I swear it works. Go go go! Study like your life depends on it, that's the Isune way.
Also @Mitchs98 @Zuka stop giving me cookies, I'm running out of milk. Don't you people have things to post? (points to @Zuka ) I know you do (points to @Mitchs98 ) and I just saw a post with you tagged in it!
Do I keep it on all night?

Isune said:
also working on rosters, ALSO only if you acknowledge the piccie I sent via PM :P ...

Because they are adorable.

I wanted to ask why you have a picture from a hentai site, but I thought that'd be weird @Kayzo yes, keep it on. Repeat what you have to remember and associate the throbbing you feel in your finger with what it is you're trying to remember.

Isune said:
I wanted to ask why you have a picture from a hentai site, but I thought that'd be weird @Kayzo yes, keep it on. Repeat what you have to remember and associate the throbbing you feel in your finger with what it is you're trying to remember.
TBH it was a google search xD

I hope to god you're telling the truth. And honestly, I don't really want to look at the picture. A bit much, no? Why am I even talking about this, just post.

Isune said:
I hope to god you're telling the truth. And honestly, I don't really want to look at the picture. A bit much, no? Why am I even talking about this, just post.
a bit much..you can't see anything... I thought it was cute... D:

You know what, I think I'm gonna hit the hay. Night all. Hopefully, things will be a bit better in the morning.

I'm not scared anymore. I could bomb this test and still have the grades currently have. I need a -78to get a D and 248% to get an A.

Rhodus said:
Ugh. Hopefully tomorrow I'll. Be pain free enough to type up a post tomorrow. Hopefully.
all good, I'll keep Kelica babysitting the hung over ryu :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
You know what, I think I'm gonna hit the hay. Night all. Hopefully, things will be a bit better in the morning.
Also just letting you know my Monday (today) is The Single Worst Day Of The Week, I barely have time to eat let alone post, thus more ooc nonense to stop me losing my mind and breaking down crying. I try my best but only get a chance after you all go to bed...

So yeah, just forewarning. Please don't hassle me on a Monday... I've already had to verbally fight 10 team members over cut hours and contract changes to accommodate someone returning from maternity leave, plus lowered hours due to end of financial year.

Plus valken/kelica combined posts will be longer and less likely between customers.

So...

8rNuFqDegsDw0OYI1spWdDeueZ3GjX0WhXH7laKDLZKp4Wik8pSdQqAVARgCN7eOs_Zuv3YW38o-tTnVDtYx05U4MHP67IpezFEDELxkoWMqCK1VGHiuASD4HEJ74ryc69oamciVSF0pnzSfDCNpr5h06a0LmA=w500-h281-nc

TL;DR

I'M TIRED AND EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back