Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]SAME
I've always wanted to point that out, but I didn't wanna feel like a douchbag D:

[/QUOTE]
Who says Grimorie? I haven't even gotten to that part of the anime and I know? I'm pretty sure it's correct in the overview information D:

Kazehana said:
Who says Grimorie? I haven't even gotten to that part of the anime and I know? I'm pretty sure it's correct in the overview information D:
Mainly @Mitchs98

It's nothing more than a small misunderstanding, and that's why I would have felt like a douchebag for correcting anyone. Sounds weird, but still.

Salt Lord]Mainly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
It's nothing more than a small misunderstanding, and that's why I would have felt like a douchebag for correcting anyone. Sounds weird, but still.
I do stuff like that all the time if it persists long enough

Like the phrase "of course." Like, literally everyone on this RP has a different way of spelling the "course" portion

Kazehana said:
Like the phrase "of course." Like, literally everyone on this RP has a different way of spelling the "course" portion
I don't. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
I do stuff like that all the time if it persists long enough
Guilty as charged

Mitchs98 said:
If I timeskip it'll probably be a full day, tbh
You should do it, then just have Alicia arrive all like erhmahgod goiz goiz goiz and shit

Seriously though, a timeskip is probably necessary otherwise everyone will be planning what to do for years

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
You should do it, then just have Alicia arrive all like erhmahgod goiz goiz goiz and shit
Seriously though, a timeskip is probably necessary otherwise everyone will be planning what to do for years
We'd need to finish everything happening in the dungeon before a timeskip can happen tbh

Jackaboi said:
We'd need to finish everything happening in the dungeon before a timeskip can happen tbh
We all know that, however how long will that be? With the way things are going now, that could take weeks.

All of the escaped prisoners need to be recaptured so that we can advance the plot and so that Mitch can make the timeskip.

I'm gonna not be active for the next few days. I'm at the hospital and they told me that I might have food poisoning or I have a nasty parasite swimming around my DS. They started to give my IV to keep my water levels normal, and IV drugs (I have to ask the doc) to get rid of the bacteria or parasite. So long story short, I feel like I'm dieing

purplepanda288 said:
I'm gonna not be active for the next few days. I'm at the hospital and they told me that I might have food poisoning or I have a nasty parasite swimming around my DS. They started to give my IV to keep my water levels normal, and IV drugs (I have to ask the doc) to get rid of the bacteria or parasite. So long story short, I feel like I'm dieing
That's to bad, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

LeSoraAmari said:
We all know that, however how long will that be? With the way things are going now, that could take weeks.
All of the escaped prisoners need to be recaptured so that we can advance the plot and so that Mitch can make the timeskip.
I can have NPC's lolnoscope gank everyone, tbh.

Wyatt said:
@Zuka I don't know who Vex should be with, I kind of want him to be purvey with someone but everyone is for the most part taken.
could have him hit on Kelica, she loves animals, and I also love seeing Chris totally flip out to kek

@Isune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back