Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Happy Red Mage] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20578-kyubey/ said:
@Kyubey[/URL] I guess you could say she's a big fan.
And how long have you been waiting to use that one?

Kayzo said:
I don't get it. I get the breeze part but not the fan part.
a9b4dbcbaf90b6cf3e44233a74aa9133ca6ae136f7432fc76d773b72445b0eda.jpg

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]
a9b4dbcbaf90b6cf3e44233a74aa9133ca6ae136f7432fc76d773b72445b0eda.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I get that. But there was no fan in the photo, and no fans were mentioned.

Kayzo said:
Yeah I get that. But there was no fan in the photo, and no fans were mentioned.
Ok previously to set up the punchline I inquired on whether someone used wind and whether or not they admired someone. Kyubey responded yes to both in regard to Kyubey's character. Since the character both admired someone and used wind she fits the category of both definitions of fan thus making them a fan, or rather a big fan for emphasis.

Kazehana said:
Holy crap so much should have happened there by now. What were we even waiting on again? Should we just plan out what happened?
LeSoraAmari said:
Perhaps everyone should get recaptured so we can continue with the plot or something? That probably seems best.
Ya we have to clear that up, because Arnt the halls ways caved in right now. And there's that giant wall of Ice the are protecting Aiden and ashley

purplepanda288 said:
Ya we have to clear that up, because Arnt the halls ways caved in right now. And there's that giant wall of Ice the are protecting Aiden and ashley
Yeah so I'm not too sure how they would just casually get back to Ayano considering there are several obstacles :o

I'm trying to include everyone in the plot and get everyone to the base but I am only one person D: .... I assume when @Mitchs98 wants to advance he will have Alicia run into town.

So please, don't wait on talking to me, there are significant people groups now ie side street/train station, try connecting between each other?

Zuka said:
So please, don't wait on talking to me, there are significant people groups now ie side street/train station, try connecting between each other?
I don't think we're waiting on you though D:

Kazehana said:
I don't think we're waiting on you though D:
Good...

I'm stressing hard core at work being in charge and I dislike it at the best of times outside.

Being a heroic character is one thing, directing 20 odd characters is quite another... @_@

Zuka said:
Good...
I'm stressing hard core at work being in charge and I dislike it at the best of times outside.

Being a heroic character is one thing, directing 20 odd characters is quite another... @_@
Valkens already told everyone what needs to be done, so just leave it at that c: it's their fault if they don't listen and fuck it up for everyone.

Maya will help Valken with the directing, the woman is good at commanding. And I'm sure Lloyd will too. Mitch will obviously do any directing as the GM if need be. Besides, he mentioned doing a minor time skip a while back.

Zuka said:
I'm trying to include everyone in the plot and get everyone to the base but I am only one person D: .... I assume when @Mitchs98 wants to advance he will have Alicia run into town.
I was waiting on everyone to finish their things. Alicia running into town will take a bit, a ten year old can not run 80 miles in a day :P

Mitchs98 said:
I was waiting on everyone to finish their things. Alicia running into town will take a bit, a ten year old can not run 80 miles in a day :P
Can't she use any lightning beads or something to augment her speed?

Poor girl :0

Mitchs98 said:
I'm currently waiting on a timeskip in which we use Adrian's flying wagon and Bizma's dragon to get to the forest where Kelica can talk to the trees and figure out where Grimorie Heart is. Also, isn't it Grimoire heart? Like the purported real-life spellbooks? What the hell is Grimorie? Is it French?

Genon said:
I'm currently waiting on a timeskip in which we use Adrian's flying wagon and Bizma's dragon to get to the forest where Kelica can talk to the trees and figure out where Grimorie Heart is. Also, isn't it Grimoire heart? Like the purported real-life spellbooks? What the hell is Grimorie? Is it French?
SAME

I've always wanted to point that out, but I didn't wanna feel like a douchbag D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]SAME
I've always wanted to point that out, but I didn't wanna feel like a douchbag D:

[/QUOTE]
Well. Damn. You're right :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back