Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I kinda wanna see Valken try and hit on Kelica. He acts like a player and I'm sure Chris would love to show off his new dragon form. @Zuka

Isune said:
I kinda wanna see Valken try and hit on Kelica. He acts like a player and I'm sure Chris would love to show off his new dragon form. @Zuka
...... funny thing is I was totally just thinking of doing that Lol! When she mentioned being able to find the mages, I was going to have him grab her and throw her around super excited he found a lead, and embrace her, while Kelica just freezes up like "C...c...chris!!! help!" And he like "you're coming with me... shadow walk... right now.."

"CHRIS HELP! BAD TOUCH!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98

A day timeskip is actually a good idea, I dont know about everyone else but Valken wont sleep, meaning @Mykinkaiser wont sleep, meaning they will be worse and can't focus as well in a fight (well dunno about Frosty but Valks will be exhausted). Evens the.playing field. even s-class/saints need to sleep @LeSoraAmari

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
A day timeskip is actually a good idea, I dont know about everyone else but Valken wont sleep, meaning @Mykinkaiser wont sleep, meaning they will be worse and can't focus as well in a fight (well dunno about Frosty but Valks will be exhausted). Evens the.playing field. even s-class/saints need to sleep @LeSoraAmari
Keep in mind that Faust is essentially a berserker. During combat he ignores things like pain, tiredness, etc. and thusly utilises his full potential. The downside to this is that he tends to suffer more severe aftereffects than most others when he ignores things.

Isune said:
Do it! I want him to flirt with her a little too. That'll REALLY make Chris' blood boil.
Alright your on. Valken flirts all the time, its just who he is regardless if he has a girlfriend.

Just....less obvious around Millie xD

Also if valks fights Chris he won't be back in 5 mins, cue giant dragon and frosty comes a running

Mykinkaiser said:
Keep in mind that Faust is essentially a berserker. During combat he ignores things like pain, tiredness, etc. and thusly utilises his full potential. The downside to this is that he tends to suffer more severe aftereffects than most others when he ignores things.

Zuka said:
Also if valks fights Chris he won't be back in 5 mins, cue giant dragon and frosty comes a running
Cue Frosty x Dragon fight

(Alpha battle for Kelica? *vigorous eyebrow waggle*)

Break down!

Sou ne? binetsu no choukou

Motto chikaku ni oide

I know!! watashi ga naoshite ageru

Soko ni suwaru dake demo wakaru

Kimi wa yabai joutainanda yo

Mune ga (atsui) mune ga (kurushii)

Yatta ne (toutou) koi ni ochita ne

Yagate…

「Futarikiri ni naritai byouki」 ni naru

Amai kusuri o agemashou

Beat in Angel

Tanoshiku na are sono bakagiri demo

Maji!? Angel

Watashi no hari itaku itaku shinai

Yasashiku mitsumeaeba shibireru Passion

Nigerarenai kakugo shite yo

Hane mamire Angel Beat!!

Oh, baby! Dance dance Angelic!!

Wow...

Datte! ugoicha dame

Gyutto dakishimechau zo

You know? kiken ni takamaru kodou

Tada no tomodachi ja irarenai

Kimi wa mazui shoujou nanda yo

Toiki (midare) toiki (ayashii)

Yatta ne (saa saa) koi wa douka ne

Izure…

「Kuchibiru o ubaitai byouki」 ni naru

Tsuyoi kusuri o agemashou

Love in Angel

Hageshiku na are toraware no yokan

Maji!? Angel

Watashi no te ga sotto sotto furete

Muchuu ni sasetaku naru ichizu na Shy boy

Nigasanai to iwasetai na

Kimagure na Angel Love!!

Beat in Angel

Maji!? Angel

Watashi no hari itaku itaku shinai

Beat in Angel

Maji!? Angel

Kimi to watashi yabai mazui abunai

Yasashiku mitsumeaeba shibireru Passion

Nigerarenai kakugo shite yo

Hane mamire Angel Beat!!

Wow...

Break down!

Either that or Chris and Valken could have the ultimate test of speed and strength. In other words, he goes werecat to even out the playing field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back