Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Valken Truss
Magnolia Side Street

Valken's gaze drifted to the mage asking about Sabertooth and he crossed his arm, putting a hand under his chin then. "Sabertooth... I haven't seen Master Arcturus today... But Masaki, Grace's red haired boyfriend and Ren are both at the Train Station...I haven't see Mizuki and Alicia unfortunately..." Before he could react Valken grinned. "Don't ask how I know Mizuki and Alicia I just do..." Here he thought it best to elaborate why he was there. "My name is Valken Truss, S-Class Lamia Scale and profession Spy and lady killer... you can call me Mr Bond if it so suits you... a random girl once called me that though I'm not sure why..."

Realising in that moment he was waffling, he continued. "We know the Dark Guild Grimoire Heart took some mages, Millie from my Guild and a Sora from yours? I am gathering all the mages I find to the Magnolia Train Station but we have no clues as to where they have taken the mages..."

Kelica Zefara

Magnolia Side Street

Kelica gasped in surpise as not one, but three mages just fell straight out of the wall, and as much as she wanted to escape she held strong. One was that Emo looking guy Chris fought on the first day, then he went on to compare himself as some heart throb! She made an annoyed face, I mean he was kind of hot but he was no man muscle like Chris was... Chris could totally take him...

Though her attention grew when he mentioned more mages missing and that they were gathering like some sort of offensive at the Train Station despite having no clues where to go... She kept Ryu's head secure but lifted her voice. "I... I used the Willow tree behind Fairytail Guild Hall to track the kidnappers to the South Side Entrance.. that is right next to the Great Southern Forest isn't it? If you can get me there I can speak with the trees and animals and use them to find the base... if it is in the Forest, that is... The forest always watches..."

@Wyatt @Kayzo (mentioned)
always miss one... @femjapanriceball

Genon said:
So where are they? Can I put Adrian there?
Some random Magnolia Side Street, so either have Adrian drag everyone to South Entrance or Train Station, then Valks will collect Mizuki/alfie/ophelia after stealing emmerich and landing yaoi style out of a wall in fairytail guild hall, bottom bitch style xD @Kayzo

How this scene is gunna go down... xD

images

@Kayzo @Salt Lord

Valken:"....aaahhh... Frosty buddy, I can't stand when you're over me... also hi Mizuki and Ophelia and pink haired girl..."

BEFORE

Valken: "Frosty ahh..... To Shadow Walk we need to get clo-"

Emmerich: " 'ay no more mate!"

DURARARA!!.full.1488600.jpg

Valken: Internal Screaming

God I miss Millie...

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
Shut up, I feel like I'm going to vomit every five Minutes. In the process of writing this I went to throw up
I know how you feel, I think I vomited about 21 times when I got food poisoning. From KFC. It was awful.

I hope you get better soon, food poisoning is nasty :0

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
I'm just gonna assume that Ayano was finally free'd from the giant mirror blocking her way
Holy crap so much should have happened there by now. What were we even waiting on again? Should we just plan out what happened?

Jackaboi said:
I'm just gonna assume that Ayano was finally free'd from the giant mirror blocking her way
Kazehana said:
Holy crap so much should have happened there by now. What were we even waiting on again? Should we just plan out what happened?
Perhaps everyone should get recaptured so we can continue with the plot or something? That probably seems best.

Kazehana said:
I was waiting on a post for Millie this whole time. xD

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Do we have a wind mage? And does he/she admire someone?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, she does admire someone.

LYSORAAAAA~ c:

Kyuubey said:
I was waiting on a post for Millie this whole time. xD
I'll post after school tomorrow. I have finals and stuff and my motivation has been depleted for this Roleplay for the short time. Once school is out I'll be back in the game.

Kayzo said:
I'll post after school tomorrow. I have finals and stuff and my motivation has been depleted for this Roleplay for the short time. Once school is out I'll be back in the game.
But we have so much time to cover for since we haven't posted in 5ever D:

How do we do that?

Kayzo said:
That's fine~ I understand being busy! I'm constantly pinned down by a cute snuggle bug so I get it. C:

My motivation is a little on the fritz as well. All of my attention and focus is on her precious little face!

10KWPm0.jpg

Kyuubey said:
That's fine~ I understand being busy! I'm constantly pinned down by a cute snuggle bug so I get it. C:
My motivation is a little on the fritz as well. All of my attention and focus is on her precious little face!

10KWPm0.jpg
That made my day :0

Kyuubey said:
Aw! I'm glad I can share that feeling with you then. I'll try to send you pictures of her more frequently so you can be overloaded with cuteness!
*wiggles excitedly *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back