Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I like those types as well, but I think my favorites have to be water and fairy. I was hostile towards the concept of a new type at first (especially because it was a new weakness to dragon), but it actually fits well into the type group. :3
Metagross is also one of my favorites solely because of how awesome it looks. When I was still able to competitively battle, I tried to take appearances into account so that my teams weren't composed of ugly monsters.

Diantha was really irrelevant. I didn't recognize her when I saw her in the champion chamber or whatever. :v

[/QUOTE]
Appearance has always been a big thing for me. xD .

When I play, I always make sure my team is composed solely of psychic and/ or steel types. The combination works so well together, and strategically, excellent.

I've always had Metagross on my team for as long as I can remember. I've literally always just traded it over xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I like those types as well, but I think my favorites have to be water and fairy. I was hostile towards the concept of a new type at first (especially because it was a new weakness to dragon), but it actually fits well into the type group. :3
Metagross is also one of my favorites solely because of how awesome it looks. When I was still able to competitively battle, I tried to take appearances into account so that my teams weren't composed of ugly monsters.

Diantha was really irrelevant. I didn't recognize her when I saw her in the champion chamber or whatever. :v

[/QUOTE]
Tbh I like it when the champion is relevant, but not so much so that you already know who it is

Kazehana said:
Tbh I like it when the champion is relevant, but not so much so that you already know who it is
Like Cynthia.

LeSoraAmari said:
Diantha was the biggest scrub tbh
That she was. All of the available trainers to battle in X and Y were scrubs.

Kazehana said:
I was just pissed that she still had my gardevoirite. Mine beat the shit out of hers regardless though
MEGA GARDEVOIR IS BAE

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Like Cynthia.
That she was. All of the available trainers to battle in X and Y were scrubs.

MEGA GARDEVOIR IS BAE

[/QUOTE]
She is boss. But I knew she existed, and I was getting mad that I couldn't find her stone. Then I looked up how to get it. Pissed.

purplepanda288 said:
...I'm here Looking at all of you, and thinking my self. You never did finish heart gold, you should dig it up and play.
I remember getting an event arceus or something and getting a baby giratina. Best decision ever.

LeSoraAmari said:
My favourite legendary is Jirachi purely because it's a monotype of my two favourite types (psychic and steel) which is also why Metagross is my favourite Pokemon- that and it wrecks everything. And it's pretty, OOO~
Cynthia has the best champion battle theme imo.

I felt like she was relatively easy to handle tbh, the only one that gave me trouble in her team was that Garchomp monster. xD

I like Stevens team the best because it's made up off my favourite types, lmao.

I hate all these newer champions like Diantha and that Iris girl. Ew. But Wallace from Emerald is my ultimate hate.
Jirachi is my favourite too.

Kazehana said:
She is boss. But I knew she existed, and I was getting mad that I couldn't find her stone. Then I looked up how to get it. Pissed.
I remember getting an event arceus or something and getting a baby giratina. Best decision ever.
All I had to do was venture around that big city till I found the shop she was in. I didn't even know she had the Gardevoirite till then, so when I got the stone, I was like, "Oh, cool..."

I wish I was able to get one of those games when they were still relevant. I want a baby Giratina. ;-;

Kazehana said:
Never got any of the event things, I was little when I first got my first Pokemon game. Though I do have a question, if you were have a chance to bring may six Pokemon to life what would you choose?

LeSoraAmari said:
I missed you. How are you? And how is Amelia? <3
I knew he'd be your favourite, we are us.
Jirachi is genderless, silly willy!

I missed you too! I'm wonderful! Exhausted but extremely happy and filled to the brim with love for my daughter. She's all sprawled out against my chest at the moment, it's precious.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]All I had to do was venture around that big city till I found the shop she was in. I didn't even know she had the Gardevoirite till then, so when I got the stone, I was like, "Oh, cool..."
I wish I was able to get one of those games when they were still relevant. I want a baby Giratina. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
BABY GIRATINE WAS AMAZING! It followed me around, and it was cute, and I raises it myself

purplepanda288 said:
Never got any of the event things, I was little when I first got my first Pokemon game. Though I do have a question, if you were have a chance to bring may six Pokemon to life what would you choose?
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE THERE ARE SO MANY CUTE ONES HNGHGGGG

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]All I had to do was venture around that big city till I found the shop she was in. I didn't even know she had the Gardevoirite till then, so when I got the stone, I was like, "Oh, cool..."

[/QUOTE]
Diantha was literally so weak though, Gardevoir is great and all but it's defense is shocking, however if used right you can nuke people. Diantha was piss easy to beat lmao

Kyuubey said:
Jirachi is genderless, silly willy!
I missed you too! I'm wonderful! Exhausted but extremely happy and filled to the brim with love for my daughter. She's all sprawled out against my chest at the moment, it's precious.
Awh yay~

She is the cutest thing. Have you been eating lots of food? Hue

Kazehana said:
BABY GIRATINE WAS AMAZING! It followed me around, and it was cute, and I raises it myself
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE THERE ARE SO MANY CUTE ONES HNGHGGGG
UGH I SWEAR TO JESUS THESE NEW GAMES HAD BETTER HAVE A FEATURE THAT LETS YOUR POKEMON FOLLOW YOU AROUND

LeSoraAmari said:
Diantha was literally so weak though, Gardevoir is great and all but it's defense is shocking, however if used right you can nuke people. Diantha was piss easy to beat lmao
Everyone was piss easy to beat. :v

Gardevoir's defense is one of the reasons I prefer double battles. I'm not too good at singles, but when I have a pokemon that can cover something like a low stat for another pokemon, I do fairly well.

Klefki + Slurpuff is best Fairy combo

purplepanda288 said:
CHOOOSE!!!!!
NOOO I have a hard enough choosing my teams ;-;

And that's restricted to one region's Pokemon!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]UGH I SWEAR TO JESUS THESE NEW GAMES HAD BETTER HAVE A FEATURE THAT LETS YOUR POKEMON FOLLOW YOU AROUND
Everyone was piss easy to beat. :v

Gardevoir's defense is one of the reasons I prefer double battles. I'm not too good at singles, but when I have a pokemon that can cover something like a low stat for another pokemon, I do fairly well.

Klefki + Slurpuff is best Fairy combo

[/QUOTE]
SAME maybe since they already made the new pomemon mystery dungeon game they can slip the sprites into the new game :o

Kayzo said:
How have the nights been? Does she cry all night?
She mostly just feeds and then wants to sleep on me. If I try to put her anywhere else then she won't sleep. xD So as long as she's in my arms, she doesn't cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back