Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I hope the new Pokemon games re gonna be that cool. :o
Didn't they make it so that you can download Yellow onto a 3DS or something...?

Dunno. I thought you were gonna handle it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh really? Lame. I still have my originals

I'm excited for the new ones. I know next to nothing about them, so it's a MYSTERY :o

I already know I'm getting the grass starter because I literally always do. Except mudkip. Always get mudkip

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Where was Ophelia left last?

[/QUOTE]
She was walking downstairs. :o

Kazehana said:
Oh really? Lame. I still have my originals
I'm excited for the new ones. I know next to nothing about them, so it's a MYSTERY :o

I already know I'm getting the grass starter because I literally always do. Except mudkip. Always get mudkip
I'm getting the water starter because water is bae. Piplup was my first and set a watery trend.

The moon legendary looks cool. :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]She was walking downstairs. :o
I'm getting the water starter because water is bae. Piplup was my first and set a watery trend.

[/QUOTE]
Ew. Piplup. I already know I'm getting moon because my sister is getting sun. So don't you dare spoil it I will eat you

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]She was walking downstairs. :o

[/QUOTE]
The way I see it, Niur could trip over while following Ophelia and land in a compromising position.

Kazehana said:
Ew. Piplup. I already know I'm getting moon because my sister is getting sun. So don't you dare spoil it I will eat you
piplup_by_tensione16-d9idf7n.jpg
I'm getting Moon for the exact same reason tbh

And there's a chance I'm gonna be getting it long after it comes out due to financial reasons

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]The way I see it, Niur could trip over while following Ophelia and land in a compromising position.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. You meant IC shipping

Ehhh. I don't think the middle of a kidnapping arc is the right time for that

Besides, My creativity for this roleplay is still sort of just not there. I'd rather not write more than I need to, and unless the plot can only be carried out by me, I see no need to post. Sorry. D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]

And there's a chance I'm gonna be getting it long after it comes out due to financial reasons

Besides, My creativity for this roleplay is still sort of just not there. I'd rather not write more than I need to, and unless the plot can only be carried out by me, I see no need to post. Sorry. D:

[/QUOTE]
Kek. I'll go be a dick to people in another RP since I'm the main antagonist with an undead dragon castle.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]

[/QUOTE]
EXCITEMENT

Kayzo said:
Ew you. Piplup is the best starter
I don't know you

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Kek. I'll go be a dick to people in another RP since I'm the main antagonist with an undead dragon castle.

[/QUOTE]
Have fun~

Kayzo said:
Ew you. Piplup is the best starter
YES

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Ah Johto.
Wanna know how hardcore I was back then?

[/QUOTE]
I was super hardcore. And by that, I mean I actually started to figure out what was going on xD

Still picked only the cutest for my team though

Kazehana said:
I was super hardcore. And by that, I mean I actually started to figure out what was going on xD
Still picked only the cutest for my team though
I first finished Heartgold in a foreign language without understanding anything.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I first finished Heartgold in a foreign language without understanding anything.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. New generation. It's a lot easier than it used to be tbh

My brother got me Green for christmas and that is pretty hard

The show is so shit. However the games beat all :0

My first ever pokemon game was Blue. That was fun.

However my favourite is probably Ruby because it's Hoenn and that's the best region, not to mention Steven is best champion. (Alongside Cynthia I guess.)

Piplup is best starter because it goes from being a shitty noob to a beast. Empoleon is great. Although Metagross shall forever be my favourite <3

I just REALLY want them to make a next generation version of Platinum tbh. Cynthia has to return.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:

However my favourite is probably Ruby because it's Hoenn and that's the best region, not to mention Steven is best champion. (Alongside Cynthia I guess.)

Piplup is best starter because it goes from being a shitty noob to a beast. Empoleon is great. Although Metagross shall forever be my favourite <3

I just REALLY want them to make a next generation version of Platinum tbh. Cynthia has to return.
YES

If they make a Diamond and Pearl remake but leave out Platinum I will start the nuclear apocalypse my damn self

Steven was cool, but Cynthia's my personal favorite. When I first saw her in the champion room, I was really surprised but figured I'd be able to shrug her off like the rest of the Elite 4. Boy, was I wrong

Giratina is my favorite legendary and I will forever retain memories of naming it "Tiny". :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]YES
If they make a Diamond and Pearl remake but leave out Platinum I will start the nuclear apocalypse my damn self

Steven was cool, but Cynthia's my personal favorite. When I first saw her in the champion room, I was really surprised but figured I'd be able to shrug her off like the rest of the Elite 4. Boy, was I wrong

Giratina is my favorite legendary and I will forever retain memories of naming it "Tiny". :o

[/QUOTE]
My favourite legendary is Jirachi purely because it's a monotype of my two favourite types (psychic and steel) which is also why Metagross is my favourite Pokemon- that and it wrecks everything. And it's pretty, OOO~

Cynthia has the best champion battle theme imo.

I felt like she was relatively easy to handle tbh, the only one that gave me trouble in her team was that Garchomp monster. xD

I like Stevens team the best because it's made up off my favourite types, lmao.

I hate all these newer champions like Diantha and that Iris girl. Ew. But Wallace from Emerald is my ultimate hate.

LeSoraAmari said:

Cynthia is bae

LeSoraAmari said:
My favourite legendary is Jirachi purely because it's a monotype of my two favourite types (psychic and steel) which is also why Metagross is my favourite Pokemon- that and it wrecks everything. And it's pretty, OOO~
Cynthia has the best champion battle theme imo.

I felt like she was relatively easy to handle tbh, the only one that gave me trouble in her team was that Garchomp monster. xD

I like Stevens team the best because it's made up off my favourite types, lmao.

I hate all these newer champions like Diantha and that Iris girl. Ew. But Wallace from Emerald is my ultimate hate.
I like those types as well, but I think my favorites have to be water and fairy. I was hostile towards the concept of a new type at first (especially because it was a new weakness to dragon), but it actually fits well into the type group. :3

Metagross is also one of my favorites solely because of how awesome it looks. When I was still able to competitively battle, I tried to take appearances into account so that my teams weren't composed of ugly monsters.

Diantha was really irrelevant. I didn't recognize her when I saw her in the champion chamber or whatever. :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back