Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
latest
Amazing xD

Loli kidnappers are the most dangerous. They tempt you with classic rock and beer and as soon as you get in their van they're all over you.

1464794948909.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Loli kidnappers are the most dangerous. They tempt you with classic rock and beer and as soon as you get in their van they're all over you.
1464794948909.png
I can't tell if you mean people who kidnap lolis or lolis who are kidnappers

Rhodus said:
I can't tell if you mean people who kidnap lolis or lolis who are kidnappers
Lolis who are kidnappers. They lure middle aged men with the promise of classic rock and beer and prey on their innocence. If a loli ever asks you to go with her make damn sure you never go anywhere secluded with her.

Colt556 said:
Lolis who are kidnappers. They lure middle aged men with the promise of classic rock and beer and prey on their innocence. If a loli ever asks you to go with her make damn sure you never go anywhere secluded with her.
LOL, I'll keep that in mind. Do you perhaps speak from experience?

Jk jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
lmfao. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back