Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Ayano was silly, she revealed her rank to the enemy :3
I miss you the most.
She is very silly indeed. I will stuff her with cake until she explodes!

That's not possible for I miss you more than you could possibly ever miss me.

Kyuubey said:
As soon as we're freed let's annihilate her.

That's impossible because I miss you more than anyone can miss anyone because I am everything.

Mitchs98 said:
>Revealing rank to enemy when multiple S-Class are captured.
GG.

No re.
My face when Grimoire Heart has FAR stricter requirements than any of their guilds and an A rank in Grimoire Heart is the equivalent of a highly powerful S rank.

1464883076078.jpg

Colt556 said:
My face when Grimoire Heart has FAR stricter requirements than any of their guilds and an A rank in Grimoire Heart is the equivalent of a highly powerful S rank.
1464883076078.jpg
I thought that the ranking in the CS was standard for every character. If this were the case, wouldn't she be listed as a B rank according to Grimoire Heart?

Kazehana said:
I thought that the ranking in the CS was standard for every character. If this were the case, wouldn't she be listed as a B rank according to Grimoire Heart?
OOC =/= IC. The rank on the character sheets is an OOC assesment of their IC power. I.E., all A ranks are fairly equal in terms of raw magical power (not necessarily combat experience). However in-universe ranks are given based on whatever criteria the guild has in place. Some guilds don't even have ranks at all. Some guilds have their own versions. Some guilds have the good ol B - A - S rank system. So her saying she's an A-rank in character means absolutely nothing because the other characters have no idea what kind of criteria Grimoire Heart has for their rank assesments.

I mean, they could try their luck in assuming it's the same as their own guild, but they'd have no way of knowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
OOC =/= IC. The rank on the character sheets is an OOC assesment of their IC power. I.E., all A ranks are fairly equal in terms of raw magical power (not necessarily combat experience). However in-universe ranks are given based on whatever criteria the guild has in place. Some guilds don't even have ranks at all. Some guilds have their own versions. Some guilds have the good ol B - A - S rank system. So her saying she's an A-rank in character means absolutely nothing because the other characters have no idea what kind of criteria Grimoire Heart has for their rank assesments.
I mean, they could try their luck in assuming it's the same as their own guild, but they'd have no way of knowing.
Her rank is A according to her CS though, sooo

Kyuubey said:
SENPAI!!!!

Mitchs98 said:
Multiple mages ranging from B to S Class captured.
Hue
And one that can literally copy her magic. know all of the spells, memories, and experiences that she has.

Kazehana said:
Her rank is A according to her CS though, sooo
Yes but those captured don't know what her strength is. For all they know an A-rank in Grimoire Heart is S-rank in Fairy Tail.

Kazehana said:
I'm confused it says he can change appearance and he can do magic of his spirits
Shen the snake can copy magic of people( under the conditions that Aiden made physical contact with the enemy and that they are at the same level of magic as him) and Aiden can copy the abilities that His spirits possess

Colt556 said:
Uhhhhh

purplepanda288 said:
Shen the snake can copy magic of people( under the conditions that Aiden made physical contact with the enemy and that they are at the same level of magic as him) and Aiden can copy the abilities that His spirits possess
That must have been too complex for me to get while reading lol

But isn't that just magic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back