Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
Yes, but he can't exactly keep them after his transformation is over.
So basically when he uses that specific Celestial Spirit, he can use the spirit to copy other A-Class' techniques as well as those belonging to mage's of lower ranking? But he's limited to just one spell at a time? That's pretty handy I guess xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
I notice my mistake now... I wonder if I should edit or play it off like it's nothing...
Hahaha nope, no backing out now.

LeSoraAmari said:
So basically when he uses that specific Celestial Spirit, he can use the spirit to copy other A-Class' techniques as well as those belonging to mage's of lower ranking? But he's limited to just one spell at a time? That's pretty handy I guess xD
It is!

Jackaboi said:
I notice my mistake now... I wonder if I should edit or play it off like it's nothing...
Nah keep it how it is, may as well. There's no point in changing it now xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
He's limited? I thought he could do whatever spells he wanted

Kazehana said:
He's limited? I thought he could do whatever spells he wanted
No, he's only limited to one spell at a time but any of his choice. To change the spell he uses, he has to come in contact with the opponent once more~

Drakerus said:
Whoops. I completely missed the post where Emmerich came in. My bad :P .
Also yes. Ren is homosexual. I'll have him react appropriately to the...display later today.
They haven't yet, I just wanted to xD It's not in character since he has a gf. still they had a good old bear hug and now looking into each others eyes

LeSoraAmari said:
It wouldn't have worked because Shen wasn't summoned :3
At least I don't think so~

the copying spells only work when Shen is summoned.
Yes he can only copy spells if he has summoned Shen. BUT!! He can read a persons magic when he touches them. ANOTHER BUT!! He can only have two magic Signatures memorized at a time, so he has to forget one to get another one. So he can call upon the copies when he wants.

purplepanda288 said:
Yes he can only copy spells if he has summoned Shen. BUT!! He can read a persons magic when he touches them. ANOTHER BUT!! He can only have two magic Signatures memorized at a time, so he has to forget one to get another one. So he can call upon the copies when he wants.
In that case...

I'm counting on you, Aiden.

Zuka said:
They haven't yet, I just wanted to xD It's not in character since he has a gf. still they had a good old bear hug and now looking into each others eyes
Meh for comedic purposes in future I guess you could let me utilise the Macro Curse on both Valken and Emmeric. Then they can be ordered to kiss! xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Meh for comedic purposes in future I guess you could let me utilise the Macro Curse on both Valken and Emmeric. Then they can be ordered to kiss! xD
I was thinking more Maya does an illusion with them both full on making out, Emmerich throwing Valkens back against the train yadda yadda just to make Ren noosebleed and die.

While real valken/emmerich just kinda stare at him like... "you alright?"

@Mykinkaiser @Drakerus

Zuka said:
I was thinking more Maya does an illusion with them both full on making out, Emmerich throwing Valkens back against the train yadda yadda just to make Ren noosebleed and die.
While real valken/emmerich just kinda stare at him like... "you alright?"

@Mykinkaiser @Drakerus
Yes. YES! I'm going to make that happen tbh.

Although, Emmeric and Valken would suffer incredibly:

>Ego is destroyed in the process

>Bravado destroyed

>Masculinity eradicated

No one would be able to look at them in the same way. Kek. If I'm feeling horrible af, I could always make Maya ingrain the illusion in their minds and make Valken and Emmeric think it actually did happen. LMAOOO

LeSoraAmari said:
Yes. YES! I'm going to make that happen tbh.
Although, Emmeric and Valken would suffer incredibly:

>Ego is destroyed in the process

>Bravado destroyed

>Masculinity eradicated

No one would be able to look at them in the same way. Kek. If I'm feeling horrible af, I could always make Maya ingrain the illusion in their minds and make Valken and Emmeric think it actually did happen. LMAOOO
.... Valken's band of 'merry men'.....

lol and then Valken should be horrifed and instead is like *shrug* I'll do anything once... seriously Emmerich how do you get your muscles so strong.. *strokes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back