Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kyuubey

forgot to tag a sora mentioned

@Embaga Elder

Noah floating in Fairytail I assume?

Zuka said:
Kelica Zefara
Fairytail Guild Hall

Kelica stared the woman down with a cold look on her face. She didn't like her, not one bit. Just who walks into the room, demands to see some girl and claims to be a god? Whatever magic she was using on Chris had him pinned in place... so? That didn't make someone a god, Gilad Arcturus could do that. And the only Goddess she believed in was a woman in white who visited her when she was a child...

"I have been disconnected from the Forest for months, a few more minutes will not hurt..." She said in a threatening tone. Probably alluding to Chris and Mother both she had spent far longer in that void then the night she was missing.

Chris spoke and told her to back off, and she found herself easing her shoulders. Just as her eyebrows relaxed, she heard a call nearby, a few in fact, and it was only as her emerald eyes slid around the room did she noticed people panicing about others missing? Instantly her face fell....

Surely people hadn't been taken like she had been? Her face paled even more significantly before she placed a warm hand on Chris's shoulder, unaware if Mother had releashed him or not. "I... don't remember this Kim you're talking about... and as eager as you are for 'reading my memories', now is clearly not the time." Giving a glance over to Adrian and Clair (though she couldn't remember their names) as they spoke in loud voices about a Sora?

... Now that name did ring a serious bell. Just how though? Even Clair looked familiar like had Lloyd...

@Isune @purplepanda288 @Mr Swiftshots @Genon @Colt556 (Gilad mentioned) @Huor Spinks (Lloyd mentioned)

@Kayzo

Want me to skip to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall since I think we both know Alfizuki was planning on turning to Ophelia? :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@Kayzo
Want me to skip to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall since I think we both know Alfizuki was planning on turning to Ophelia? :o

[/QUOTE]
Sure

@Mykinkaiser

I really want to have Valken lean into Emmerich and give him a big old kiss, just to really fuck with some heads.

"You're the only man who has ever understood me... Frosty..."

xD

Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser
I really want to have Valken lean into Emmerich and give him a big old kiss, just to really fuck with some heads.

"You're the only man who has ever understood me... Frosty..."

xD
Mykinkaiser said:
Why the fuck not?
@Mitchs98 @Drakerus

Hey isn't Ren homosexual? I'm sure I read that in a post somewhere....

The poor boy will die if muscular men Valken and Emmerich just all of a sudden start making out infront of him xDDD

Also I don't do Yaoi very well but it's only a kiss...

How did it end up like this...

It was only a kiss

It was only a kiss

*dramatic music*

Zuka said:
Also I don't do Yaoi very well but it's only a kiss...
How did it end up like this...

It was only a kiss

It was only a kiss

*dramatic music*
Yaoi usually makes me cringe. But this would be funny tbh

Mitchs98 said:
Yaoi usually makes me cringe. But this would be funny tbh
I'm the same way honestly. Yaoi makes me cringe super hard. I'm indifferent when it comes to Yuri. Just sort of a "meh. to each their own"

Rhodus said:
I'm the same way honestly. Yaoi makes me cringe super hard. I'm indifferent when it comes to Yuri. Just sort of a "meh. to each their own"
Yaoi is cringeworthy. Yuri, when written well, is usually good. I'll rp Yuri or straight relationships tbh. Yaoi is a no, though usually I don't play males so that isn't an issue. *shrug*

I'm feeling quite exhausted at the moment so I'll try and get a small post up for Hibiki now, but if not I'll post for him when I post for Maya and Masaki later after work.

c:

So if there's anything plot related that's going to happen, don't wait for me to post. I'll just catch up later~

EDIT: I did in fact post for Hibiki. Lmao. I'll continue the draft I've got for Maya and Masaki later~

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Mitchs98 @Drakerus
Hey isn't Ren homosexual? I'm sure I read that in a post somewhere....

The poor boy will die if muscular men Valken and Emmerich just all of a sudden start making out infront of him xDDD
Whoops. I completely missed the post where Emmerich came in. My bad :P .

Also yes. Ren is homosexual. I'll have him react appropriately to the...display later today.

@Mitchs98

latest

Metaphysics said:
Niur and Ruin - Moment BOMBER!!!!!
Niur quickly composed herself and shook the dizziness out of her head. "Hm, what the why...why is everyone downed?" She asked loudly as she saw that the guild was mostly full of people who were knocked out or were just coming to. "I have an awful feeling about this, a very awful feeling. Ruin you might be needed soon." "I await that moment partner." Niur quickly went up the steps and started looking for Ophelia. "Ophelia! The guilds has been knocked out and I don't know why!?' She yelled, looking for her guildmaster.
You should go ahead and edit the post to include her actually going into the office. I'm not making a post solely about Ophelia telling Niur to come into her office. ^u^

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You should go ahead and edit the post to include her actually going into the office. I'm not making a post solely about Ophelia telling Niur to come into her office. ^u^

[/QUOTE]
Got it, give me 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back