Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98

Who's in the guild hall right now? I've got a post half-written up, but I'd like to know who's still there and didn't get kidnapped so I can get down to business.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Who's in the guild hall right now? I've got a post half-written up, but I'd like to know who's still there and didn't get kidnapped so I can get down to business.
Lysander, Kelica, Chris, Lyra, Clair, and Mother are in the the guild hall. Hibiki and Sora were kidnapped~

1464813409037.jpg

LeSoraAmari said:
Lysander, Kelica, Chris, Lyra, Clair, and Mother are in the the guild hall. Hibiki and Sora were kidnapped~
Lysander left the guildhall. He's basically at the train station now.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Wait he's serious?
Ashley is planning on getting out with lying to be part of the guild and then attacking xD

[/QUOTE]
* Smiles *

purplepanda288 said:
* Smiles *
That's exactly what I would do. That, or scramble the magic content of the wall such that it crumbles into a mishmash of random elements. Or I would Blink through the barrier. Or just differentiate the arcane particles within miss Ayano and promptly watch as she dissolves into a puddle of screaming, rotten, burnt, electrified, half-frozen goop. (} :) )

EDIT: ...I scare myself sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
That's exactly what I would do. That, or scramble the magic content of the wall such that it crumbles into a mishmash of random elements. Or I would Blink through the barrier. Or just differentiate the arcane particles within miss Ayano and promptly watch as she dissolves into a puddle of screaming, rotten, burnt, electrified, half-frozen goop. (} :) )
(Forgot to tag @Britt\-21)

Genon said:
Everything you said, sans lying, wouldn't work because you can't use magic.

Genon said:
Poor child, you can't use magic.

purplepanda288 said:
Mother doesn't give a shit about mortal shit, though I might say that the drug affected her ability to cross back into her realm.
Still, with all of the mage's seemingly just dropping unconscious in the guild it's weird that none of them have reacted in any way lmao

Not to mention Clair and Adrian questioning it, but have yet to receive a reaction

c:

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Still, with all of the mage's seemingly just dropping unconscious in the guild it's weird that none of them have reacted in any way lmao
Not to mention Clair and Adrian questioning it, but have yet to receive a reaction

c:
I'll do a reaction once Kelica her titts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back