Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Verdana didn't really know what to say. She said, "...Huh. Alright! I will try and grow up then. 5 more days until I become a woman then." She was absurdly light weight and comfy due to her silk exoskeleton. She began to dust a special type of pollen-based off of her hormonal control to release relaxing pheromones into the air with hints of vanilla. Crimson leaves scattered the sky around her as she hummed happily along. 

"Sounds good to me." Sera replied, really enjoying her softness against her. Plus she was light weight so she barely even noticed she was there, especially with her strength. She watched as she did her thing with the pheromones, actually feeling herself get relaxed by it. "That's pretty cool." She said, mostly referring to the leaves. She stayed silent the rest of the way to the hall, humming lightly along with Verdana as she made her way through the cold but nicely decorated streets of Magnolia. She got a few odd looks, but mostly because everyone was confused as to who Verdana was. Nevertheless they soon made it to the guild hall, without letting Verdana be able to get second thoughts she pushed her way past the doors. "We're back Merry Chri-...." She began shouting cheerfully, being cut off by seeing Lavender on top of Chris. She sort of just silently and blankly stared at the both of them for several minutes, taking in the scene for later use in blackmail or teasing. Whichever one really.

After a few moments longer she started laughing loudly, "Oh man. Did not expect to walk in on this." She said, grinning widely. "I knew you were an animal Chris, but fucking right in the middle of the hall? Ooh boy." She teased, knowing full well they hadn't actually done anything....or did they? Was a little hard to tell. "I knew you had it in ya Lavy." She told her, winking at her and chuckling lightly. "But seriously. What the hell is going on?" She asked, noting their position and the busted up railing and such. She sighed and shook her head, "Nevermind...anywho. This is Verdana, you guys might of seen her last night. She changed a bit but it's still her. She wants to join the guild. Is Master Arietta here?" She explained, still giggling a bit at the scene before her.

@Zuka @Kyuubey@Isune @Britt-21 @Embaga Elder

Chris Lengheart (Save a horse, ride a cowboy)

One minute, Chris was holding out his hands to catch Lavender, and the next he was on the ground with her straddling him. The fall itself didn't really hurt too bad, but it was the way Lavender landed which startled him. His face quickly grew red as he tried to avoid looking directly at her. "A-are ya alright?" Chris somehow managed to choke out. The longer she stayed on him, the more Chris' face went red. What the hell was with today. First, he gets ditched with the manticore, getting to spend hardly any time with his family. Then, he gets mooned by some weirdo who wanted to join the guild. Fiore forbid it actually happen, that guy would most likely be too busy gawking over Kelica to even do jobs from the way it seemed. And now, he was essentially being "ridden" by Lavender, who he was sure was just as embarrassed and confused as he was. Yep, this was going to be one very eventful Christmas. 

@Britt-21 @Zuka @Embaga Elder

lavender.png

Lavender noticed his face was just as red as hers was. Slowly she nodded "I-I'm okay..." she looked off to the side, not sure how to really work with this. Being in these situations did not help her and put her in a corner. Just this alone turned her into a confused and lost soul despite her love for fighting and her protectiveness over her friends and her almost-perfect speaking. No one would have guessed all of that would crumble as soon as something around anything sexual happened to her. Hell, even just getting kissed would throw her off the rails far more quicker. The warrior took a deep breath and was about to get off before she froze, hearing Sera's voice which instantly had her crumble in defeat. Rumors were going to spread like a wild fire now that she had caught the two being in a sexual posistion once again.

First Tanari had spotted them in the kitchen with Chris on top of her and now Sera had spotted her on top of Chris. How could this day get any worse? Sera laughs at the both of them. Not to mention her teasing didnt make things better for her before she was addressed and she looked at her, making Lavender speak up "I-It's not what it looks like Sera!" the Warrior quickly got off of Chris and tried to dust herself off, holding her hand out to Chris to grab and get off the ground. Before Lavender could respond on what happened, Sera dismissed it and was now mentioning the person next to her who had been Verdana and that she wanted to join the guild. As for the guild master, she hadnt known where she was "I am not sure if she is here... Though I do suggest you check her room..." 

Lavender then sighed and took a deep breath "I am just going to head out and clear my mind..." her face was red and she just couldnt get it  to go away nor get any of the embarassing things out of her head. She backed from the group and then turned her back to them, walking out of the room and trying to avoid any other contact with anyone else. Her head had to be clear in order to regain her composure "Why did I have to be part of such embarassing things?" she asked herself

Last edited by a moderator:
Talons eyes widened in shock at she-Nikolas. "Uhh w-what! Wait Nikolas-er, wait!" He tried to think but his brain was fried and he couldn't do anything about this. At least thats what it felt like. He stumbled along after Ferra and she-Nikolas, finally gaining his composure and being able to walk on his own. "So… where are we going?¿?¿" He asked finally a bit worried as to what the answer would be. @Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball 

Talons eyes widened in shock at she-Nikolas. "Uhh w-what! Wait Nikolas-er, wait!" He tried to think but his brain was fried and he couldn't do anything about this. At least thats what it felt like. He stumbled along after Ferra and she-Nikolas, finally gaining his composure and being able to walk on his own. "So… where are we going?¿?¿" He asked finally a bit worried as to what the answer would be. @Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball 

Nikolas pouted at Talon when he started to leave. Oh, COME ON! Really? Nope! Nik was gonna make a new friend, and Talon was gonna like it! The half-Neko transformed into his Exceed form, flying over to in front of where Talon was, and then turned into his....ahem....female form, who was wearing a quite revealing Santa suit. 

"Oh, no ya don't, buster!" he shouted, sounding way more feminine now. "I ain't gonna let you pull a disappearing trick on my girlfriend! Now come onnnnn!" He/she grabbed Talon by the arm, dragging him in the direction that he/she and Ferra had been heading. "You should come with! It'll be fun!"

Ferra couldn't help but blush at Nikolas' form and giggle as Nikolas was just as intent on not letting him leave as she was. "Yeah it will be!" She replied cheerfully, following after them with a smile. Once they got started walking she moved to hold Nikolas' hand as they walked, grinning at the suit. "Sexy." She teased with a light giggle. At Talon's confusion she grinned more, "We aren't entirely to sure ourselves. But apparently Nikolas' brother bought them a new house to live in instead of their apartment." She explained. "I'm mostly following because I'm pretty sure he took my hat.....and other clothes..." She said, mumbling the last part. "I can't believe you were just going to leave again though...that's mean." She said, looking to him with an annoyed pout.

Chris Lengheart(Wait up!)

Chris simply nodded as Lavender said she was okay. But then, the irritating voice of Sera filled his ears as she began to tease. As Lavender got off of Chris and held an arm out, Chris caught hold of it and pulled himself back up. When Lavender suddenly started to walk away, saying that she basically just needed to step away for a minute, Chris simply began walking after her as he said,"Me to."

Catching the door before it closed on him, Chris walked outside as well. Hearing Lavender's question to herself, Chris simply responded,"'Cause that's just the way life is sometimes? I'm just as embarrassed as you are, more so even." While quickly catching up with her. Not really sure how to keep a conversation going, or how to keep Lav from dashing off without him, Chris put his hands into his pocket and asked,"So...where ya headed? I hope you don't mind if I tag along...Just thought it'd be a good idea if I came along too. Maybe it'll help us both get over that moment we shall never speak of or refer to ever again."

@Britt-21

lavender.png

@Isune

Lavender looked over her shoulder at Chris as he came up next to her. He was embarassed too which wasnt a surprise because he didnt look at her when he realised what was happening, plus his own face was a different shade of color.  "I am just going to clear my head is all." she admitted, looking ahead once again "I believe seeing sir Noah's buttocks was not something to be greeted with this morning..." she did want to address what happened when she fell down the stairs with Chris "Are you okay?" she asked "You had taken the blunt of the fall after all and I'm sure that you are in some sort of pain." maybe she'd pay for a spa day for Chris to get a massage and straighten out any kinks or aches he would probably recieve from the hard floor of the guild hall. She actually felt pretty bad for that...

Before she could say something else, someone ran by her and pushed her into Chris, to whom she grasped onto. Her hand flat on his chest while the other gripped onto his shirt, Slowly she lifted her head and looked up at Chris "S-Sorry..." when she looked back to see who shoved her, it was a teenager who was running with a present in his hand. Lavender then looked up at Chris again, a blush slowly brushing up on her face again as her hands dropped and she went to back away "I-I..." she didnt know what to really say, things kept happening and she didnt like it one bit. She couldnt cope with it. She wasnt a romantic in any shape or form!

Ferra couldn't help but blush at Nikolas' form and giggle as Nikolas was just as intent on not letting him leave as she was. "Yeah it will be!" She replied cheerfully, following after them with a smile. Once they got started walking she moved to hold Nikolas' hand as they walked, grinning at the suit. "Sexy." She teased with a light giggle. At Talon's confusion she grinned more, "We aren't entirely to sure ourselves. But apparently Nikolas' brother bought them a new house to live in instead of their apartment." She explained. "I'm mostly following because I'm pretty sure he took my hat.....and other clothes..." She said, mumbling the last part. "I can't believe you were just going to leave again though...that's mean." She said, looking to him with an annoyed pout.

Nikolas grinned at being called sexy, his/her tail swaying slightly. He/she then started walking towards the house. Just a few more blocks and he'd be there. "Yeah, dude. Totally uncalled for. 'Specially on Christmas. Nope, you're comin' with us. And you're gonna have a bash. 'Kay?" Finally, he reached the house where his brother presumably was and pressed the buzzer. Phineas, who was listening to Laura suggest a party, opened the door. 

"So you followed the clues?"

"Yep. Where's my present?"

"Right here. Welcome home, Nikolas. We were just discussing the possibility of a party, which is a splendid idea, might I add, Miss Laura."

"Bro." Nikolas turned into his normal self so he could hug his brother. "Teach me how to give awesome presents like you do."

"Ha. Never."Phineas patted Nikolas's back. "Merry Christmas, you big douche."

"Merry Christmas, Beethoven wannabe." Nikolas smirked.

"Ooh. Touche."

@Arius LaVari  @TheSecretSorcerer

Chris Lengheart( ;) )

When Noah's ass was brought up, Chris quickly shushed her as he said,"That moment shall never be spoken of again." But, as Lavender asked if Chris was alright, he puffed out his chest and pounded it with his fist. "I can take a fall down the stairs, now if that were a two thousand pound horse, I might be in trouble." He said with a chuckle as he continued walking with her.

Everything else seemed fine until some kid basically pushed Lavender into Chris. Almost freezing up as her hand grabbed hold of his shirt and shoulder. A blush fell onto his face as well as he looked down to her. As Lavender began to back away, Chris pulled her in ever so slightly closer. As she began trying to explain herself, Chris suddenly grabbed both of her shoulders and brought her into an extremely passionate kiss. A knot began to form tighter and tighter in his gut while he did so. How would she react? Would she hate him after this? Oh Fiore why did he do this? He felt like an idiot, why couldn't he just rewind time to stop his past self from doing what he is now.

@Britt-21

Tokine - Sabertooth Guild Hall

Tokine awoke in her bed rather drowsily since she didn't get all that much sleep the night prior. She had been out preparing last minute gifts for her friends. Although a tad unhealthy, the smiles she hoped to see on their faces would be worth it. After yawning and stretching, she sat up and turned to affectionately pet the stuffed T-Rex and slightly disturbing teddy bear that laid next to her pillow against the wall.

"Good morning Stevie, Ken."Tokine said quietly with a small smile on her face before getting out of her bed. She put on her usual clothes and pulled out the few gift boxes which were hidden under her bed. She did all of this in a rather hurried manner since she was excited to give out her gifts. Her expression didn't really show it though, as per usual with the stoic girl. As she exited her room with gift boxes in her arms, she slipped a little on a stray sock that was on the floor which was enough for one of her presents, Sakura's, to go plummeting towards the ground. However, before it could make contact, Tokine threw all the presents she had in her arms into the air and swiftly managed to grab Sakura's gift in midair before proceeding to catch all of the other gift boxes. As if nothing had happened, the girl continued on her way down the stairs to the main hall where she set the boxes down at a random table and sat down, waiting for one of the people she had a gift prepared for to show up.

@Mitchs98 @Nenma Takashi

Kenya awoke to find herself a bit reluctant to get up from the bed. Around her was an assortment of stuffed animals and objects none of which were the same they all were made with a specific person in mind. She gathered them all in her arms and attempted to walk with them but found it harder than she predicted, luckily she had a plan. She held a good number of them in one hand and threw and caught the others with the other, effectively juggling them. She made her way downstairs to see Tokine the corner of her lips shaking as she fought to hold back her smile. "Tokine!" Truth be told Kenya was excited to get a gift that wasn't new training equipment or a new sword. She placed the stuffed animals around her chair and sat down crossing her legs, looking on anyone would think she was some kind of stuff plushise queen and the toys around her were her subjects. At least from a joking stand point that how it looked.  

@Mitchs98 @Drakerus

Eric: Wishing he didn't drink all that beer yesterday...

b4e9ad0478b3981ed86415fa6a5a5c9a_480.jpg

Eric woke up in his rented apartment with... The... WORST... Headache he's had all year. Every time he promises to never drink booze again but what does he do? Drink more of course! But apart from that Eric went on to deal with his everyday life. Had a shower, had breakfast, watched a little TV and attempted to sneak out through the window so he could avoid contact with the landlord and be forced to pay his already overdue rent. Of which he could not afford due to the amount of presents he had stockpiled. Before he left however he grabbed the presents he had stashed in his closet and stuck on a Santa outfit ready to make his grand entrance into the Sabertooth Guild Hall. After successfully sneaking out with a bag of presents over Eric's shoulders and his traditional Santa outfit he set off in anticipation to see his guild mates. Eric still had the after effects of the hangover he had this morning but he powered through it. "Ain't no headache gonna stop me today!" With that in mind he raced through the streets getting closer to the guild hall. Eric then jumped in the air and burst through the front doors yelling. "MERRY CHRISTMAS SABERTOOTH!!!" Then he fell flat on his face on the solid floor. Even so he got up with a huge smile plastered on his face not doing much to hide his excitement. Eric dropped the bag on the floor and looked inside to make sure he hasn't missed anything. "Let's see here..." Everything seemed to be in place. A shiny new axe for Gilad, a new book for Kenya, an action story about a samurai fighting to protect his family (@Nenma Takashi). A new decorative paint brush and a nice colour palette to go with it for Sakura (@Mitchs98), two stuffed bunnies for Mizuki and Alicia (@Maki and @Mitchs98) The two are inseparable so why not get them matching presents? Tokine (@Drakerus) was the hardest one to get a present for since she's never too open with these sorts of things but Eric may have a good one. The present that Eric decided to get her was a pair of slippers with a lacrima inside them that light up when in motion. A pretty cool present if he says so himself. There was also Katherine and the Redd brothers (@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester @Embaga Elder) but he never talked with them much to get to know them better. So he decided to get the three of them some cakes from the bakers instead. All the presents for everyone inside this one bag. "Alright everyone! I have all of your presents inside this bag! I hope you all like them!" Satisfied Eric lifted the bag onto the table and went to sit down and rest after a job well done.

Kenya looked at the book her eyes watering she held back that tears that seemed to almost shot from her eyes. "Thank you Eric I very much appreciate the gift." She wiped the little tears that managed to squeeze through. "I'm sorry if the I gave you the other day wasn't as nice." Kenya was curious about the book and opened it up to read it. Before she knew it she was completely wrapped up in the story she looked at Eric with stars in her eyes.  "Eric this Hanzaki guy....HE'S SOOOO COOOOOL!!!!" She cheered holding the book up to show Eric a page where Hanzaki slashed through ten samurais in one attack. 

@Mitchs98 @Drakerus @Jackaboi

Sakura woke up a lot later than everyone else, having used up a fair bit of her magic assembling gifts for everyone. For Eric she got him a huge backpack filled with various bottles of booze, it wasn't endless but it'd last him...a day or two hopefully( @Jackaboi). For Kenya she got her a massive stuffed bunny about the size Sakura herself was, figuring she'd like it having noticed her room filled with them( @Nenma Takashi). For Mizuki she'd gotten the goth girl a dress. Probably a long shot she'd ever wear it, but it was black with dark purple mixed in and went below the knees, so she figured she might( @Maki). For Alicia she got the girl a dress as well, though hers was pink with a cat face on the front. For Tokine..that was a little tricky. She had to honestly think hard on it to get it right, and even still she wasn't sure she had; getting her a silver charm bracelet with both the ST mark on it and a smaller charm of two people, presumably them( @Drakerus). Katherine and the Redd's she didn't really know that well, so she went with simple stuffed animals. A Lion for Tyson, a Bear for Miles, and for Katherine she got a Turtle. No real reason for the Turtle, just...turtles were awesome.(@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester @Embaga Elder). For Gilad it was rather obvious, a set of armor. But the girl didn't summon that up yet, not really able to carry it.

After changing she moved to start putting everything onto a table at the guild hall, silently going back and forth as she piled everything up rather quickly. Once she was done she sighed heavily, "Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you like your presents!" She told them cheerfully. Of course she walked over to Tokine to give her her present personally, smiling as she handed it to her. "Here you go. I got you this. I hope you like it. I can even make more charms if you want too." She told her, smiling cheerfully as she held it out.

4 hours ago, Mitchs98 said:

"Sounds good to me." Sera replied, really enjoying her softness against her. Plus she was light weight so she barely even noticed she was there, especially with her strength. She watched as she did her thing with the pheromones, actually feeling herself get relaxed by it. "That's pretty cool." She said, mostly referring to the leaves. She stayed silent the rest of the way to the hall, humming lightly along with Verdana as she made her way through the cold but nicely decorated streets of Magnolia. She got a few odd looks, but mostly because everyone was confused as to who Verdana was. Nevertheless they soon made it to the guild hall, without letting Verdana be able to get second thoughts she pushed her way past the doors. "We're back Merry Chri-...." She began shouting cheerfully, being cut off by seeing Lavender on top of Chris. She sort of just silently and blankly stared at the both of them for several minutes, taking in the scene for later use in blackmail or teasing. Whichever one really.

After a few moments longer she started laughing loudly, "Oh man. Did not expect to walk in on this." She said, grinning widely. "I knew you were an animal Chris, but fucking right in the middle of the hall? Ooh boy." She teased, knowing full well they hadn't actually done anything....or did they? Was a little hard to tell. "I knew you had it in ya Lavy." She told her, winking at her and chuckling lightly. "But seriously. What the hell is going on?" She asked, noting their position and the busted up railing and such. She sighed and shook her head, "Nevermind...anywho. This is Verdana, you guys might of seen her last night. She changed a bit but it's still her. She wants to join the guild. Is Master Arietta here?" She explained, still giggling a bit at the scene before her.

@Zuka @Kyuubey@Isune @Britt-21 @Embaga Elder

Verdana sat on Sera's shoulders, feeling like she was an actual pile of floating moths. She suddenly realized something, and asked as if Chris and Lavender were a regular occurrence, "What is a 'Merry Christmas"?" She looked up to Lavander and Chris once more, examining them before saying, "Do you have the same type of mating ritual Sera?" She raised a strange eyebrow, unsure of what to do. She created a pen that was similar to silk, and a tablet of flesh from her left arm. She began to write in a perfect Verdana font, and create images of what she was seeing to make sure she could recreate it later and understand what these Humans were trying to do...

@everyone else @Maki

Alicia; Sabertooth Hall

Alicia had stayed up late wrapping gifts for everyone, having spent a sizeable portion of jewel on gifts for her friends and guild mates she didn't entirely remember everything she'd gotten the next day. Surprisingly everything was wrapped well, something Alicia herself was proud of. She'd carried everything to the guild hall and piled it up in a corner before Mizuki had awoken, keeping one gift she had for her in her pocket; it being the new bar rag. Once she had woken up though she'd eaten breakfast with her, after suggesting they go to the guild hall and cook everyone something nice for Christmas; having decided to make a small feast. Plus it was perfect for Alicia to teach Mizuki how to cook better too, she had been giving her a few lessons and it'd honestly improved a lot; but they could both stand to be better.

Currently the kitchen of the Sabertooth Hall would be filled with the smell of food of various kinds. While the portions were somewhat small for everything Alicia was determined to prepare a decent variety. "It smells good Mizuki!" She told her, having tasked her with making stuffing. She didn't respond when she heard Sakura announce presents, far to busy cooking.

Reveal hidden contents

Lavender noticed his face was just as red as hers was. Slowly she nodded "I-I'm okay..." she looked off to the side, not sure how to really work with this. Being in these situations did not help her and put her in a corner. Just this alone turned her into a confused and lost soul despite her love for fighting and her protectiveness over her friends and her almost-perfect speaking. No one would have guessed all of that would crumble as soon as something around anything sexual happened to her. Hell, even just getting kissed would throw her off the rails far more quicker. The warrior took a deep breath and was about to get off before she froze, hearing Sera's voice which instantly had her crumble in defeat. Rumors were going to spread like a wild fire now that she had caught the two being in a sexual posistion once again.

First Tanari had spotted them in the kitchen with Chris on top of her and now Sera had spotted her on top of Chris. How could this day get any worse? Sera laughs at the both of them. Not to mention her teasing didnt make things better for her before she was addressed and she looked at her, making Lavender speak up "I-It's not what it looks like Sera!" the Warrior quickly got off of Chris and tried to dust herself off, holding her hand out to Chris to grab and get off the ground. Before Lavender could respond on what happened, Sera dismissed it and was now mentioning the person next to her who had been Verdana and that she wanted to join the guild. As for the guild master, she hadnt known where she was "I am not sure if she is here... Though I do suggest you check her room..." 

Lavender then sighed and took a deep breath "I am just going to head out and clear my mind..." her face was red and she just couldnt get it  to go away nor get any of the embarassing things out of her head. She backed from the group and then turned her back to them, walking out of the room and trying to avoid any other contact with anyone else. Her head had to be clear in order to regain her composure "Why did I have to be part of such embarassing things?" she asked herself

Chris Lengheart(Wait up!)

Chris simply nodded as Lavender said she was okay. But then, the irritating voice of Sera filled his ears as she began to tease. As Lavender got off of Chris and held an arm out, Chris caught hold of it and pulled himself back up. When Lavender suddenly started to walk away, saying that she basically just needed to step away for a minute, Chris simply began walking after her as he said,"Me to."

Catching the door before it closed on him, Chris walked outside as well. Hearing Lavender's question to herself, Chris simply responded,"'Cause that's just the way life is sometimes? I'm just as embarrassed as you are, more so even." While quickly catching up with her. Not really sure how to keep a conversation going, or how to keep Lav from dashing off without him, Chris put his hands into his pocket and asked,"So...where ya headed? I hope you don't mind if I tag along...Just thought it'd be a good idea if I came along too. Maybe it'll help us both get over that moment we shall never speak of or refer to ever again."

@Britt-21

@Isune

Lavender looked over her shoulder at Chris as he came up next to her. He was embarassed too which wasnt a surprise because he didnt look at her when he realised what was happening, plus his own face was a different shade of color.  "I am just going to clear my head is all." she admitted, looking ahead once again "I believe seeing sir Noah's buttocks was not something to be greeted with this morning..." she did want to address what happened when she fell down the stairs with Chris "Are you okay?" she asked "You had taken the blunt of the fall after all and I'm sure that you are in some sort of pain." maybe she'd pay for a spa day for Chris to get a massage and straighten out any kinks or aches he would probably recieve from the hard floor of the guild hall. She actually felt pretty bad for that...

Before she could say something else, someone ran by her and pushed her into Chris, to whom she grasped onto. Her hand flat on his chest while the other gripped onto his shirt, Slowly she lifted her head and looked up at Chris "S-Sorry..." when she looked back to see who shoved her, it was a teenager who was running with a present in his hand. Lavender then looked up at Chris again, a blush slowly brushing up on her face again as her hands dropped and she went to back away "I-I..." she didnt know what to really say, things kept happening and she didnt like it one bit. She couldnt cope with it. She wasnt a romantic in any shape or form!

Chris Lengheart( ;) )

When Noah's ass was brought up, Chris quickly shushed her as he said,"That moment shall never be spoken of again." But, as Lavender asked if Chris was alright, he puffed out his chest and pounded it with his fist. "I can take a fall down the stairs, now if that were a two thousand pound horse, I might be in trouble." He said with a chuckle as he continued walking with her.

Everything else seemed fine until some kid basically pushed Lavender into Chris. Almost freezing up as her hand grabbed hold of his shirt and shoulder. A blush fell onto his face as well as he looked down to her. As Lavender began to back away, Chris pulled her in ever so slightly closer. As she began trying to explain herself, Chris suddenly grabbed both of her shoulders and brought her into an extremely passionate kiss. A knot began to form tighter and tighter in his gut while he did so. How would she react? Would she hate him after this? Oh Fiore why did he do this? He felt like an idiot, why couldn't he just rewind time to stop his past self from doing what he is now.

@Britt-21

Verdana sat on Sera's shoulders, feeling like she was an actual pile of floating moths. She suddenly realized something, and asked as if Chris and Lavender were a regular occurrence, "What is a 'Merry Christmas"?" She looked up to Lavander and Chris once more, examining them before saying, "Do you have the same type of mating ritual Sera?" She raised a strange eyebrow, unsure of what to do. She created a pen that was similar to silk, and a tablet of flesh from her left arm. She began to write in a perfect Verdana font, and create images of what she was seeing to make sure she could recreate it later and understand what these Humans were trying to do...

@Kyuubey@Zuka@Embaga Elder

Sera only laughed at Lavender scrambling to tell her it wasn't what it looked like, nodding when she said for her to look for Arietta in her room. "I figured as much. I was only teasing you anyway Lavy~" She told her in a teasing voice. She smirked as she watched the two walk out together, it being unbelievably obvious that Chris had a thing for Lavender and she just didn't quite see it. Though, maybe Lavender had a thing for Chris? Kelica had Noah now, so everything'd work out she supposed. Once again she was left with no one however...oh well. She had plenty of friends and making sure Verdana didn't get in trouble would be enough work for her for now.

At her question of the 'mating riutal' Sera blushed, "I uh...well...sometimes." She replied, not really wanting to go into to much detail about her sexual life. Nor having to explain it to her either. "Merry Christmas is just a standard greeting for Christmas, nothing more." She explained. She then turned to go up the stairs to Arietta's room, passing by the tree she saw a lot more presents than there were last night. Presents with letters on or by them. Curiously she went over to them and knelt down, looking at the letters there was one to every member of the guild almost. Specifically she picked hers up and read it, eyes going wide when she did. Sora left? She wasn't all to sure as to why, the letter actually bringing a few tears to the vampires eyes as she picked up the present she gave her. She quickly rushed to the door of the hall, "Guys come back it's important hurry!" She called out loud enough for those upstairs to hear. She didn't want to interrupt, but this was more than a little important.

Chris Lengheart( ;) )

@Britt-21

lavender.png

The sudden grasp upon her shoulders made her tense before his lips had pressed roughly against hers, making her eyes widen in shock. Why was his lips on hers? Why did he even do that? Did he have feelings for her? She didnt know but she was in absolute shock. Her heart raced and butterflies fluttered in her stomach constantly. Though she seemed to fall into the kiss and not leave him hanging and thus caused her eyes to slowly shut and press her lips up against his. Chris had to have had something going on for her, there was no way he would just kiss her just because and expect something to happen.

Her hands lifted up to his chest as she gripped his shirt, tilting her head just to deepen the kiss a little bit. Honestly, she was just following his lead, so what he did, she did. Her hands then slipped up to cup his face but then went into his hair, tangling in the strands. The more that the warrior thought about it, the more she was actually enjoying this kiss since she never had anyone confront her in such a way... Plus it was someone that Lavender knew and became friends with... Was he someone she wanted to be more of with him?

3 minutes ago, Mitchs98 said:

Sera only laughed at Lavender scrambling to tell her it wasn't what it looked like, nodding when she said for her to look for Arietta in her room. "I figured as much. I was only teasing you anyway Lavy~" She told her in a teasing voice. She smirked as she watched the two walk out together, it being unbelievably obvious that Chris had a thing for Lavender and she just didn't quite see it. Though, maybe Lavender had a thing for Chris? Kelica had Noah now, so everything'd work out she supposed. Once again she was left with no one however...oh well. She had plenty of friends and making sure Verdana didn't get in trouble would be enough work for her for now.

At her question of the 'mating riutal' Sera blushed, "I uh...well...sometimes." She replied, not really wanting to go into to much detail about her sexual life. Nor having to explain it to her either. "Merry Christmas is just a standard greeting for Christmas, nothing more." She explained. She then turned to go up the stairs to Arietta's room, passing by the tree she saw a lot more presents than there were last night. Presents with letters on or by them. Curiously she went over to them and knelt down, looking at the letters there was one to every member of the guild almost. Specifically she picked hers up and read it, eyes going wide when she did. Sora left? She wasn't all to sure as to why, the letter actually bringing a few tears to the vampires eyes as she picked up the present she gave her. She quickly rushed to the door of the hall, "Guys come back it's important hurry!" She called out loud enough for those upstairs to hear. She didn't want to interrupt, but this was more than a little important.

Verdana slammed her legs together, warping her flesh and becoming a soft scarf around Sera's throat to make sure that she could stay on! She didn't understand what was going on, but she was going for the ride. The 'innocent' little child smiled and gave off a soft, 'yeah' as she went along.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica Zefara[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Fairytail Guild Hall[/COLOR]

Kelica squirmed and wormed and struggled against the ground with almost a whimper. It didn't matter how much she tried to rock and roll around she couldn't get out of those blankets! How did someone even tangle themselves up as much as she did? Take a full blow of Hibiki.... no sweat. @LeSoraAmari Sit for hours with her eyes closed and hearing the grass rustling at her feet with Ryu's meditation... no problems (kind of....). @Rhodus But a blanket bested her? Oh lordie... the girl still needed some serious training it seemed. Thankfully her knight in long purple hair armor came to her rescue again as he crouched down beside her, with a chuckle no less, that caused the Forest Mage to glare up to him. Of course, Kelica was the cutest and sweetest thing since ever so the intimidating glare only came off as adorable really and her cheeks puffed out as her lips pierced. @Embaga Elder

Oddly though the girl relaxed down as Noah reached into her blankets to try and wriggle her out of it, of course the tangled mess had her strapped up rather tightly so in order for him to untangle the girl he had to slip a hand in under the sheets to pull a corner edge to unravel the whole lot. UNFORTUNATELY in doing so his hand managed to caress her rather healthy chest though he seemed to be more focused on getting the girl out of the mess then coping a feel. That didn't stop the girl going completely rigid as her eyes flew open to saucers and she literally ceased to breath anymore. And much as Lavender was caught in an equally cheek reddening situation, Kelica's own cheeks only flamed harder as her mouth dropped open to say something. @Britt-21 @Isune

That is to say Noah's hand didn't feel bad it was more just... Oh who know's... but Kelica was torn with not minding the touch but finding it crazy embarrassing at the same time. Eventually he must have found said corner because in one tug he managed to free the blanket which fell by the wayside and the girl was left sprawled against the ground, clothed, with an expression close to bliss as she did. She peered up to Noah, upside down no less as her bouncing blonde hair covered the floor around her face with one of her signature bright smiles over her lips as the embarrassed expression seemed to have faded. Well, her cheeks were still flaming, but you know.

Once she was out of the blankets she sat up and reached a hand out as she allowed Noah to help her to stand then. And once she was up on her feet, she bundled up the blankets against the ground and strode into her room before dumping them on the bed and walked out, stepping over the broken door as she did. "Thank you... again... Noah. Now... you want to try and explaining to me just how I ended up in bed and why you were naked?" She said as she gazed up to him with a lifted eyebrow. "...because now we have some serious explaining to do and I'd like to hope you didn't do anything of that sort with me while I slept..." Here her expression fell a little as she glanced sideways with her cheeks starting to burn red again. "Because, you know, if you did... I dunno, I figured I would have woken up at the very least... I um.. expected you to be better at that... sort of stuff... judging by how often you-... you know what! Never mind!" Talking about this stuff before never embarrassed her previously, she was the most open and honest girl in the guild (and thus the most ditzy it seemed). So why did bringing up this conversation make her almost coy or shy?... It didn't make much sense and she couldn't much explain it herself.

Something about Noah just... made her feel different. And she couldn't quite explain exactly what it was. In the now quite halls of the Dorm rooms, Kelica's expression suddenly lit up out of no where. "OOhhh I completely forgot! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas Noah!" Smiling hugely as she threw her arms around him for a huge hug and buried her face into his chest. Not expecting a present, and not really having anything to give as the girl had done nothing but training for months so she had no money, she hoped a hug would suffice. Her gift to the Guild Hall, had literally been the huge towering tree in it's center. She held the hug for a long time, or at least it felt long to her, before she slowly started to peel back to peer up to his face again. "I um... we should probably-..." gesturing with a thumb over her shoulder to say they should probably go into the actual Guild Hall then and try to clear up this mess with Chris and Lavender. She threaded her hand into his before she lead him down the stairs. Only the girl froze, her fingers still entwined with his and froze on the bottom step as her eyes went huge. Spotting Lavender and Chris... well Lavender on top of Chris.

Welp this morning couldn't get any weirder for the Forest Mage. But even as she stared, stunned, her eyes flicked around the room, quickly to the Manticore as her gaze stayed on him and they had miniature death glare before he huffed and turned away. Obviously he still wasn't on speaking terms with her, for some odd reason. But then her eyes scanned the other way as that weird whining and whimpering and baby crying sound was in her ears again, only louder now and her expression softened as her fingers tightened in Noah's. "....D...do you hear that crying Noah?" She said softly. @Arius LaVari

2Q.png

3edf81bc01df66c3514adb87c1b642883025fc7a.png

[SIZE= 16px]Why are you looking at me like that?[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] he asked as Kelica was looking at him with wide eyes and flaming red cheeks. He had no idea what he did trying to set kelica free, so he was a bit confused. He helped her up and watched as she took the blankets to her room and came back stepping over the broken door. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]I'll fix that later. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He thought to himself. As Kelica thanked him, he his blank face slowly turned to a big grin as she continued speaking. Noah then busted out laughing. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]I'm sorry, i'm sorry. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He managed to get out while trying to calm down from laughing so much. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He took a deep breath and placed his hands on her shoulders, looking at her. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Kelica you have nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing happened between us last night, and I'm sure you would've woken up if something like that did happen. Unless you're a very very [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]VERY strong sleeper.  And about the naked thing. Honestly, I usually sleep naked, so this time when I went to sleep fully clothes. I guess I took them off while asleep.  You know like sleep walking, but it was actually sleep undressing. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He chuckled at the thought off that. Hopefully everyone believes me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Noah hugged kelica back tightly, swaying from side to side. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Merry Christmas Kelica. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Maybe I can finally give her, her present. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Once Kelica let go, she grabbed his hand and started to walk down stairs. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Or not. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]They both seemed to stop at the bottom of the stairs frozen in shock. Both of them had wide eyes. Lavender was on top of Chris. Noah then chuckled. Woow are things always like this at Fairy Tail? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]He felt kelica tighten the grip, and looked at her. Her head was on a swivel, looking around. Then she asked about crying that Noah didn't hear. No i don't hear anything. Is it an animal's cry?? He asked making a huge guess since Kelica is connected tot eh forest and everything the resides within it. [/SIZE]

Kathy only gave Tyson a blank look as he said that what was going to happen was family business and leave the room. Clearly he didnt realise how long she knew both him and his brother for. Just watching Tyson reaching for Miles' face she knew that Miles would stop him. Of course, before she could really pipe in, her boyfriend slipped her off him and moved her to where she wouldnt be in the way. Lionel ran in with her staff in his mouth and she looked down at him, reaching down and taking her staff from him with a nod in thanks and placed the end on the floor and watched the two brothers. Miles stood up for her, saying she is family and that there was no reason to leave. Then he began to tell Tyson what happened yesterday but kept their alone time to himself. Those glowing eyes almost made her smile but her expression was too strong.

Watching his eyes close and hearing him breathe in, she knew as soon as his eyes would open that they would be back to their original color. Seeing as she had an opening, she took her staff and hit Tyson on the head with her staff. Not too hard but not too soft. The staff was only a conductor to her main magic which was Nexus and what she used when she was in dire situations. "It's a holiday... No need to start a fight..." she said softly "I brought some cookies from the hall before we came home... Go eat some..." she actually wanted some hot cocoa too but she was going to wait on making that because she wanted to make some with Miles. Plus... She didnt know how many marshmellows he liked in his hot cocoa. Lionel, her dragon, had went up to Tyson and sniffed at his legs before climbing up his body and perching himself on his shoulder, looking at him with his glowing eyes and a tilt of his head before he hopped off and glided to Kathy to land on her head and curl around her head like a garland.

Katherine walked up to Miles and stood next to him, looking up at Tyson who towered over her the most and she had her usual blank face. Willing to do another stare-off if it came to it. Which most likely it would. Though she hadnt noticed her hood was off and revealed how long her hair really was and how silvery it was in the light. It framed her face beautifully and the silver complimented her purple eyes.

Tyson, Redd

View attachment 191988

Tyson smiled at his brothers reaction, and looked at his arm. His brother was strong, but this wasn't a serious fight. So Tyson could break free if he wanted, but he knew it was pointless. He let out a exhausted sigh, then turned, scowling at Katherine as she smacked him on the head.

Then his eyes turned softer, and more or less blank."I see brother, you're as transparent as always. I'm guessing you didn't call me, because you were busy with Katherine. I mean it only makes sense, I did find her laying ontop of you when I came down here." Tyson watched as Katherine's dragon climbed him like a bean stalk. Then gave him a befuddled look as if Tyson was a oddity to him. Tyson then looked back to Miles, and Katherine.

"When I said family I meant blood, I'd rather not have Katherine get caught up in another one of our family fist fights. You know how messy they can be. But it doesn't matter, I've lost interest in this conversation. I'm going to the guild, see if I can find a mission...or something." Tyson said turning, and walking upstairs to change before he left. He may not have been truthful about why he was mad. Sure he would have liked Miles to inform him about his arrival. But lately he had felt strange, it wasn't something he had felt in a while. He seemed to remember his mother calling it loneliness. Anyways, after he changed into a hoodie/Jersey type shirt, with black pants he walked back down stairs.

@Embaga Elder

chibi_mikoto_santa_costume_by_rurisuoh-d6z46d5.png

aed892ffb2e7ea4cd6961e2d1283869fd5c6cbaf.png

Miles' facial expression didn't change as his brother guessed why he didn't call. He wasn't that had of a guess anyway. He then decided to go to the guild only for a mission. Miles had a somewhat concerning look on his face as his brother walked off. Miles have been with Tyson for a long time so he learned how to read his expressionless face and tone. It didn't take him long to change at all. Once he came back down stairs Miles stopped him to talk. Hey Tyson, instead of doing a mission, come hang out at the guild with your second family. There's no reason for you to work by yourself on Christmas. I'm sure you've done a lot of missions while I was away anyways. He walks over to Kathy's dish of cookies and grabbed three, biting into one. So what do you say brother? Are you coming?

katherine.png

Kathy only stood and watched, she didnt flinch or make any move when Tyson mentioned Miles being with her and that's why he didnt call Tyson. Then he just left and went upstairs while she turned her attention to Miles who stood there with her before stopping his brother when he came down and tried to get Tyson to go with them back to the guild hall and hang out for christmas. Not that Kathy minded, Tyson was cool and all and didnt really irritate her since he was so quiet just like herself. Approaching Miles, she took a cookie from his hand and took a small bite from it, only listening to the conversation that was going to happen between the brothers. Seeing as one hand was occupied with her staff and the other was occupied with her cookie, she just leaned forward and rested her forehead against Miles's chest and continued to eat the cookie.

Thinking of Christmas, she actually remembered she had a suit back at her place followed by a bag of presents that could be for anyone and if they wanted they could trade presents. Plus the wrapping she had for all of them had dragons on them so she knew which ones were the ones she had gotten everyone for christmas. Some were socks, another could be a nail set (for clipping and such), necklaces or jewelery... She only got enough for the people in the guild though for Miles... It was mostly the santa outfit she had which was so cute and wasnt skimpy like most outfits would. Her eyes closed as she ate the cookie and just relaxed against him, feeling the warmth radiate off of him and seem to coat her in a nice blanket of warmth to keep the cold away. It was nice to have her own personal heater. "So warm..."

Chris Lengheart(So...what now?)

Chris tightened his grip on her shoulders as he became more and more enthralled in the kiss. It felt great. After all these little embarrassing situations, Chris had developed feelings for Lavender. 

After what felt like a good while for the two, Chris finally pulled away with a big ol' smile on his face. "Man, I haven't done something like that for a good while. That was incredible." He said while lowering his arms to hold both of Lavender's hands. Looking down to her, obviously being one of the best moments for him. Starting to swing her arms along with his, he finally decided to ask. "So, are we a...thing now?" Hopefully, she said yes. It's been so long since Chris had some sort of interaction like this. And now that he had a taste, he didn't want it to end.

@Britt-21

[SIZE= 16px]Why are you looking at me like that?[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] he asked as Kelica was looking at him with wide eyes and flaming red cheeks. He had no idea what he did trying to set kelica free, so he was a bit confused. He helped her up and watched as she took the blankets to her room and came back stepping over the broken door. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]I'll fix that later. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He thought to himself. As Kelica thanked him, he his blank face slowly turned to a big grin as she continued speaking. Noah then busted out laughing. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]I'm sorry, i'm sorry. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He managed to get out while trying to calm down from laughing so much. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He took a deep breath and placed his hands on her shoulders, looking at her. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Kelica you have nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing happened between us last night, and I'm sure you would've woken up if something like that did happen. Unless you're a very very [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]VERY strong sleeper.  And about the naked thing. Honestly, I usually sleep naked, so this time when I went to sleep fully clothes. I guess I took them off while asleep.  You know like sleep walking, but it was actually sleep undressing. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He chuckled at the thought off that. Hopefully everyone believes me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Noah hugged kelica back tightly, swaying from side to side. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Merry Christmas Kelica. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Maybe I can finally give her, her present. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Once Kelica let go, she grabbed his hand and started to walk down stairs. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Or not. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]They both seemed to stop at the bottom of the stairs frozen in shock. Both of them had wide eyes. Lavender was on top of Chris. Noah then chuckled. Woow are things always like this at Fairy Tail? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]He felt kelica tighten the grip, and looked at her. Her head was on a swivel, looking around. Then she asked about crying that Noah didn't hear. No i don't hear anything. Is it an animal's cry?? He asked making a huge guess since Kelica is connected tot eh forest and everything the resides within it. [/SIZE]

chibi_mikoto_santa_costume_by_rurisuoh-d6z46d5.png

Miles' facial expression didn't change as his brother guessed why he didn't call. He wasn't that had of a guess anyway. He then decided to go to the guild only for a mission. Miles had a somewhat concerning look on his face as his brother walked off. Miles have been with Tyson for a long time so he learned how to read his expressionless face and tone. It didn't take him long to change at all. Once he came back down stairs Miles stopped him to talk. Hey Tyson, instead of doing a mission, come hang out at the guild with your second family. There's no reason for you to work by yourself on Christmas. I'm sure you've done a lot of missions while I was away anyways. He walks over to Kathy's dish of cookies and grabbed three, biting into one. So what do you say brother? Are you coming?

Kathy only stood and watched, she didnt flinch or make any move when Tyson mentioned Miles being with her and that's why he didnt call Tyson. Then he just left and went upstairs while she turned her attention to Miles who stood there with her before stopping his brother when he came down and tried to get Tyson to go with them back to the guild hall and hang out for christmas. Not that Kathy minded, Tyson was cool and all and didnt really irritate her since he was so quiet just like herself. Approaching Miles, she took a cookie from his hand and took a small bite from it, only listening to the conversation that was going to happen between the brothers. Seeing as one hand was occupied with her staff and the other was occupied with her cookie, she just leaned forward and rested her forehead against Miles's chest and continued to eat the cookie.

Thinking of Christmas, she actually remembered she had a suit back at her place followed by a bag of presents that could be for anyone and if they wanted they could trade presents. Plus the wrapping she had for all of them had dragons on them so she knew which ones were the ones she had gotten everyone for christmas. Some were socks, another could be a nail set (for clipping and such), necklaces or jewelery... She only got enough for the people in the guild though for Miles... It was mostly the santa outfit she had which was so cute and wasnt skimpy like most outfits would. Her eyes closed as she ate the cookie and just relaxed against him, feeling the warmth radiate off of him and seem to coat her in a nice blanket of warmth to keep the cold away. It was nice to have her own personal heater. "So warm..."

Tyson, Redd

Masrur.full.1287735.jpg

Tyson was stopped at the bottom of the stairs by his brother. He just stared at him, listening to his words. He considered them, it was Christmas. His favorite holiday, mainly because of spending time with others. So with a sigh, and shake of his head Tyson agreed. He walked over to the cookies grabbed a handful, then began munching on them."Alright, let's go." He said with cookies, still in his mouth. He didn't bother wiping any crumbs off his face. He just grabbed the plate of cookies, and headed to the guild. He had a content look on his face as he ate. Somewhat like a goat or horse eating with his big blank eyes.

Arietta Forsyth/ Sora Marvell - Magnolia

tumblr_mx55t5klj91s0myp3o3_400.gif

Blue haired had draped itself upon Aria's fox face, those fierce yet gentle eyes slowly opening to figure out what was tickling her fur. A rather adorable sneeze released itself in the air and if it weren't for the small hands curled upon the fox's body she would've gone flying across the guild hall floor. A wide yawn exposing canine teeth shook her entire body before she fixated on the young girl's face, hues dancing about in wonder. This girl looked sad, torn, and just... helpless. Her heart began to ache simply from the defeated look plastered on Sora's face and she couldn't help but want to pull her into an embrace. The fox began morphing, growing in size until Aria returned to her normal womanly body. Lithe arms didn't hesitate to wrap around Sora's small frame and hold her close. A mop of blue hair was all that could be seen as she looked downwards, noticing that Sora had completely buried her face into her rather large chest. Not that she minded and it was nice to know they served a purpose other than being nice to look at. Aria's fingers combed through the dragon slayer's hair, arms protectively grasping at her to let her know that this was a safe place. A place she could just break down instead of trying to be strong. " Shhh, Sora. Shhh... " The words slithered out in a lullabetic tone, trying to soothe the girl. As Sora began to cry and shake, Aria simply craddled her closer, nuzzling a cheek into her hair for even more comfort. 

Sora had stumbled upon the small fox once she'd waken at some point in the night, realizing that she'd fainted and it was eerily quiet. It was odd to see a random animal in the guildhall just sleeping atop of some clothes so she'd knelt down to inspect it, eyes wide as the fox began to go through the notions of waking up. She also wasn't expecting the creature to change into a beautiful woman but it was the arms that seized her as a prisoner that was the biggest surprise. Usually Sora would've protested but the warmth and emotion flowing from her made her feel strangely vulnerable. Her eyes slipped to a close as she pushed her face into the woman's shirt, face shifting from side to side as tears began to flow freely. It was as if she were trying to wipe each new tear off her face to pretend it had never fallen in the first place but she failed, only succeeding in soaking Aria's shirt in the process. " How do you know my name...? " She tried to whisper it but she only managed to choke out the words, now tilting her head up to peer into those yellow eyes. 

Aria smiled in a nurturing way, loosening her grip by a fraction. Her white hair had flowed downwards to entangle itself within the blue strands as her hair was much longer, long enough in fact that it laid loosely around them in colourless waves. " I guess you weren't here when I made the announcement. My name is Arietta Forsyth and I'm your new guild master. As to how I know your name.... well, you're the spitting image of your grandmother and I've heard of your accomplishments. She would've been so proud of the woman you're becoming. " Aria spoke softly as if she were filled in a room with sleeping people whom she didn't wish to wake, though that wasn't the case. The guild hall had emptied out and all that remained looming in the room was the gigantic tree and the shining star that rested at the very top. Aria proceeded to stand with ease, lifting the smaller slayer up with her as if the two shared the weight of a feather. " Let's talk and maybe I can help, your secrets are safe with me, Sora. But that pained look on your face and in your heart will only remain or even worse, it could grow into something nasty. " Aria's eyes flashed as she remembered a certain incident in her past in regards to someone she had once known. They had gone down a bad path and she had been much too late to stop the transformation they had taken. It filled her with a regret that weighed upon her shoulders to this very day and she would be damned if there was a repeat of any kind, especially from one of her fairies. 

And the two did talk in fact, throughout the hours remaining of the night. Their voices carried on without pause until the sun began to rise, bringing light to pour over the mountains in the distance. They had wandered out into the city while they conversed and finally their steps fell silent as they approached Sora's home. " You're making the right decision. Just be back in time for the Grand Magic Games. I need to watch my fairies kick some ass and I would prefer to have you compete. Your heart and magic is incredibly strong, you better not miss it or else I'll drag you back myself. Understand? " Aria winked playfully and enveloped her arms around the slayer once more, breathing in heavily before releasing that breath and the girl in unison. 

It was almost hard to let her go. Aria felt like a mother whom was sending their child off into the world; the dark and dangerous world. Even though she wouldn't admit it, Aria knew deep down that she would send someone to keep a close eye on the small slayer, simply for Sora's protection. One couldn't be too careful but if Sora needed space and time to heal, it wasn't right for her to deny that request. After all, she had been the one to suggest Sora go off and deal with the inner war brewing within her. A hesitant step backwards was made before Aria turned completely and walked away, eyes narrowed in an attempt to force themselves staring forward. Looking back would only make things harder for the slayer she felt so she continued until she was a good distance away and out of view. " Do come back in one piece... " She whispered as she had turned the corner, hoping the words would reach her ears. 

Sora felt renewed after speaking to Aria throughout the night and when the sun had begun to creep along the horizon, she was quite startled. How long had it been? What if she didn't have enough time to gather her belongings before someone woke up? Her feet shifted uneasily within the snow beneath them, fingers curling into Aria's back as the woman hugged her before leaving. It was funny how a few hours of opening up to someone could truly bring them closer. Such a short amount of time but it was as if they had known each other much, much, longer. Sora felt safe with her and that meant the world to her. It was the same feeling that she got around Maya so it could only be taken as a wonderful thing. Aria's words were heard as a gust of wind almost intentionally carried them to her and she smiled faintly in response before heading into her home. It was quiet. " Good... They're not awake yet. " Sora mumbled as she first tip toed about her own home, finding it slightly humorous that she even had to do so in the first place. As she roamed about and packed her backpack, stuffing it to the brim with essentials she may need, her steps seemed to halt once she came across Ayano and Timothy fast asleep. A pang of guilt wracked her features but she soon pursed her lips and snuck into her room to obtain her writing pad. 

It took an hour or so as she wrote to her guild and explained everything that had happened, along with why she had been so distant. Losing Lysander had been too much and if she were to find herself able to genuinely smile without remorse then she would need to leave Magnolia for a while. 

To Timothy; you have been an amazing and dear friend. I will truly miss you until I return and I want to strongly ask that you remain here in the city and join Fairy Tail. I better see the guild mark on your somewhere when I get back. No ifs or buts! Please take care of Ayano as she's going to need a friend in you. You're welcome to stay at my home. She is as well. Stay safe and see you in no time! P.S Don't come looking for me... All I can truly ask is that you respect my wishes. - A long steampunk type jacket was laid next to the note, folded carefully and delicately. - This belonged to my father and I wanted you to have it, I think it'll look wonderful on you. Merry Christmas! @Zareh

To Ayano; I want to make you believe in people again but I need to fix myself first. I am and always will be your friend so please be there for Timothy as he might blame himself for me leaving. I accept you for who you are and others will too, just give them a chance. - A pair of cat ears like the ones she wore were placed atop of the note, waiting to be worn. - I got these from my granny and I thought you'd appreciate them so please hold them dear to you, they're super special to me. Merry Christmas! @Jackaboi

To Clair; I'll be back. Don't go on any dangerous missions without me! Also, you're not fat at all, I just like to tease you. You're one of my oldest and bestest friends, please take care of Nami and don't let her cause too much trouble around the guild hall. I left a cake for you in the fridge of my place so make sure you get to it before someone else finds it. - A box filled with an armor set was nestled under the note, ribbon splayed everywhere. - It's sky armor, I've been working on this for you for years so I hope you like it. Merry Christmas! @Mr Swiftshots

To Chris; I'm sorry for being so defensive towards you in the past. You're really strong and I admire your strength! I hope you learn a new beast form or two while I'm gone and I can't wait to see them. Protect everyone for me, alright? They're going to need you. - A huge quilt blanket was folded that the note was tied down to. When unfolded, it was filled with many different exotic creatures and beasts that were sewn into a small story. - I made this for you and I really hope you like it. I know you have your forms to turn to when you're in need but this blanket will always keep you warm, it's magically warded so that it can't be destroyed either. Merry Christmas! @Isune

To Hibiki; I know you're going to want to find me and bring me back because that's who you are. Please don't. I really need this and I'll be back before you know it. Keep an eye out for everybody! You've always been like a big brother to me, I just wanted you to know that Hibi-kun! - A pair of shoes with lightning bolts on the sides lay next to his note, shining with some sort of aura. - These shoes can handle your electrical input and won't wear or tear no matter how fast you zoom around. You needed a new pair anyway! You keep ruining your others. Merry Christmas! @LeSoraAmari

To Kelica; You've grown so much in every aspect and I'm really proud of you! Keep doing your best and don't forget what I taught you. You're a lady and everyone should treat you like one because you're beautiful and lovely. See you when I get back and try not to get into any trouble while I'm gone. Thanks for being so kind to me, I'm happy to call you family. - The letter was tied to a glowing seed, magic pulsating off of it. - I went in search of this quite some time ago for you... It's said to grow into an enormous tree that produces waters that have healing abilities. It's definitely too big for a pot but I know you'll find the perfect home for it. And I think you'd give it the love and nurturing it needs to grow! Merry Christmas! @Zuka

To Lavender; You're always so caring and sweet, thinking about the best interest of others. I've always noticed your determination and ability to be rational no matter what situation is thrown your way. Keep the guild fed and keep them from destroying the building again, I don't want to come back to an entirely new guild hall. - A beautiful Valkyrie looking helmet sat next to the note, lined in a mineral that was extremely rare. -  Something to keep you safe while I'm not here to protect you like I normally would. It's supposed to have enhanced defensive abilities so I'm sure you'll put it to good use if the time ever arises. Plus you'll look stunning wearing it! Merry Christmas! @Britt-21

To Ryu; Out of everyone I think you'll understand the most why I needed to get away for a while. You've always been the understanding one out of us all so thank you. Thank you for doing your best to take care of everyone and keep things as minimally chaotic as possible. Keep being you and don't let that darker side of you surface much, you're stronger than him. - The note was rolled up and tied together by an elegant red ribbon. - I found this for you on one of my missions, I thought it would look beautiful on the hilt of your sword. It's said to be able to keep anything together and it reminded me of you. @Rhodus

To Sera; Don't eat anyone! I'm joking. Try not to drink anyone under the table and do your best to not ransack the kitchen in the middle of the night on one of your drunk escapades. I need stuff to cook with when I get back! Remember that you're cherished and I don't care what you are, you're just Sera to me. - A small alcohol barrel that could fit in your palm was sitting on the note as if holding it down. - It's a portable drinking party for you! You just squeeze it and it'll grow in size and it never empties. Don't become too friendly with it, you're enjoyable when sober too. Merry Christmas! @Mitchs98

Sora sighed almost too audibly as she looked down at the presents and notes, as satisfied as she would be with them. She left Timothy and Ayano's on the kitchen table before she grabbed the rest of the presents and the bag she had packed, taking a small moment to look around. This was the best thing, hopefully they will understand.... Sora let another small smile drift into her face as she passed by them sleeping and made her way out of the house only to be confronted by Nami. Both her hands went up immediately in a defensive fashion as she backed away almost in fear of the small exceed. Her eyes darted between her bag and that now seemingly rising to anger face, eyes widening as Nami's cheeks filled with air to puff out. And puff out they did, though the effect was much less impressive while it was in action, almost like a sad deflating balloon. Sora's gaze slipped down guiltily as she stepped forward and pulled the small cat into hug that lasted much too long though the silence was eerily welcomed. " It won't be for long, let's drop these off and remember to stay with Clair. She will make sure you're fed, you have access to my jewels so you can pay for whatever you need. " The two remained quiet after that, simply soaking in one another's presence before that ultimate yet undesired goodbye had to be made. 

Sora stopped as she approached the guildhall, presents in hand to stare up at it lovingly, knowing she would be back within its rowdy and lovely walls once more. The sounds of screams filled the air but she didn't sense any immediate danger so she took the opportunity of distraction to place all of the presents under the beautiful tree. " Goodbye guys. Merry Christmas. " She said under her breath, a genuine smile tugging at her lips as she headed out, eyes peering into Nami's once outside and back in the chilly winter air. " This is it, behave and your present .... " Sora pulled out a small bow from her jacket pocket and tied it to Nami's tail. " When you touch it here... " She leaned forward as she spoke, pointing out the activation button and continued, " it will shoot out a glitter trail with stars behind you. I thought it would be cute when you're flying. " She mused as she imagined it, tears now forming in her eyes. " I won't be the same person when I get back, Nami. I'll be stronger both mentally and physically. I look forward to seeing you again, my dearest friend. I love you so much, Nami! " Sora's small hands fisted together as she held herself together, not wanting to cry as she made the quick notion to wave goodbye and darted off. Nami watched her go whilst her wings started to droop sadly, the glistening in her own eyes resembling tears. " Goodbye everyone. " One more departing statement was said and that seemed to be what pushed her over the edge in terms of not crying. A few tears slipped past closed eyes, the water only making her face tingle as the cold air came into contact with her damp cheeks. And before anyone would be aware that she was leaving, the young slayer was out of town and already standing atop one of those mountaintops in the distance. Her blue hair danced about in the wind freely, strands slipping in and out of her vision as she gazed back down over Magnolia with a determined look dancing within those hues that sparkled with the reflection of the new dawn.

Aria stood outside the guildhall and off to the side a bit, watching Sora as she ran off with a newly ignited spark to push her forward. It was necessary to allow the girl to do this to grow and become stronger, or at least she told herself that so that her motherly instincts would remained quelled for the time being. " Just a few minutes longer before I walk into the lion's den. " She spoke to herself, sighing so heavily that some of the snow scattered wildly that had been slow-falling in front of her face. The screams and loud yelling from inside could be heard but she hadn't expected any less. What holiday or day even wasn't eventful in some way when it came to Fairy Tail? She honestly couldn't think of one. Fairy Tail did everything humanly possible to get all eyes on them and it wasn't even intentional, perhaps that was the enthralling part. " Alright! " She mentally prepared herself as her more than desirable body pushed itself off from the wall that had served as a leaning post for the time being. " Let's do this! " A smile quickly followed her words as she headed towards the double doors.

39012c1898ee04fb6de68409daee1bfb08f96014_hq.gif

@anyone else in Magnolia or the FT HQ

Kelica Zefara

Kelica's emerald eyes rolled around the Guild Hall gently as that weird enigmatic expression held on her face. It was hard to hear with all the of the commotion around, her eyes glanced to Chris and Lavender as they were talking in a weird tone and she was trying to match the voices she was hearing to the expression's on people's faces. Her pupils were starting to cloud over a fraction as a swirl of grey was seeping into her very eyes, almost starting to look on the side of blind as she did. Her grip remained tight on Noah's hand while she tried to collect herself and focus in on her magic but it was growing increasingly difficult. Sera walked in chuckling and teasing, she was with another small someone who was talking whom she didn't recognize, Clair bumbled in and fell to sleep against the bar. So many different things, so many voices... they were just in the immediate area, but the baby crying in her mind was dragging her attention.

Throughout this she heard Noah speak again, her face tilting up to his so he could see her pupils almost completely gone now, the green turning to the faintest of colors among the grey of most of her eyes. Distant. He mentioned an animal cry and almost the second those words slipped his lips she made a soft 'ahh...' of realization, as she glanced back. As she realized it must have been an animal, it was like the Dam had been released and the huge flood of creatures and plants voiced she always heard, every minute of every waking day flooded to the point the girl actually threw her hands up to cover her ears like that might help. She winced visibly, looking half shaken. For you see Kelica heard the murmurs of every creature in over a 2 mile radius she just tried to focus in on the human or animal voiced closet to her and in her near vicinity. This was the single reason the girl was always so hyperactive, her attention was almost constantly diverted with a laugh in one ear or a cry in another. It was always a struggle to calm the voices in her head, and she found it even harder to pin point one voice (like the wolf cub's) in her mind without physically seeing that creature or person talk right before her.

This was also the single hardest task for the girl and why Ryu's meditation was such a struggle for the girl who heard millions of voices constantly murmuring in her head. Just when she looked close to losing it, looking more worried about hearing that baby's cry and unable to locate it, she heard Sera yelling in a serious voice. Not to mention she felt the unease coursing through the vampire which instantly snapped the girl back to reality once again. She blinked slowly and when her vision focused in again, her pupils were back and her expression seemed to come alive again. She wandered over to Sera then and blinked up to her.

"Sera what's wrong? What's the matter?" Seeing the note still in her hand the girl couldn't help but give it a quick glance and spotted one or two words and Sora's signature. Kelica's chest suddenly tightened, before she turned and ran straight to her huge tree and dug through the huge pile, finding a tiny present just for her with the same handwritten note on it. And as she straightened, The Forest Mage had to re read the note several times before she collapsed to her knees before the huge tree as she hugged Sora's present to her chest. Kelica was distraught and she hunched down even more. "...S.....Sora.... I....I'm so sorry... All those times I came over... and talked to you... when you sat me down to teach me... I noticed you were distant... I felt the darkness about you... but... It never even thought to ask if you were okay...." Kelica's tears just kept streaming down her face now like once she had started she couldn't stop.

[SIZE= 14px]"...I'm so sorry Sora... I'm so sorry...why didn't you tell me... I could have helped you...."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]She needed to find Hibiki... and Ryu... she needed to find her, she needed to help, she had to.... Panic starting to take over her frame again even as she sobbed. What about the kitty haired lady? Maybe she could help... [/SIZE]

@Mr Swiftshots @Isune @Britt-21 @Arius LaVari @LeSoraAmari @Rhodus @hudhouse

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rosaline Dreyar[/COLOR]

Rosaline had her face planted into the pillow as a huge snore ripped through her bedroom. Well flat really. Rosa lived in what one could basically call a Studio apartment, bed in the corner, kitchen in the other, a somewhat living space in the middle with a table and rug and couch, and a bathroom the only other segregated area. It was tiny, but then Rosaline was never there. It wasn't she couldn't afford a McManson, the girl was almost always on missions to keep herself occupied or training as she was never one to be lazy or bored. Plus she had access to the not small wealth of her family's namesake. The reason she had the tiny place was simply because she didn't need anything bigger for one person. She never even cooked in the kitchen, never having the time or effort involved to learn to cook and most meals were spent eating Yamato's delicious cooking or in the various stalls or restaurants around the place (which gave her a discount as the owners would scream for some odd reason even though she always intended to pay in full).

But that was a story for another day.

Rosa's eyes eventually slipped open and on instinct (as she was never a woman to snooze) the girl sat up almost straight away. Unfortunately when she did that, her brain near on exploded as a pained gasped ripped from her lips and she clutched at either side of her head. Along with the searing pain, the girl felt her tummy swirl, and in a half panic Rosa leaped up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door closed loudly as she did before she started to hurl her guts up. There was a pretty easy explanation for all this... the girl was hung over. Hugely.... She had been drinking Cele's special Moonshine the same way one does Ale and even a girl of her stature couldn't possibly keep up.

And she was regretting it more then a little now.... Just what did she DOO last night? Everything was sort of hazy after dinner, and she could have sworn she danced at once point but that would have been ridiculous... for starters, she didn't even know HOW to dance, and furthermore just who would dance with a girl like her ? Shaking that weird mental image from her brain, the girl stepped into a warm shower and cleaned herself off thoroughly though she still reeked of alcohol from the night earlier. Once she hoped out of the shower and dried herself off, she brushed her teeth to get rid of the lingering taste of alcohol though her head still felt like a meat grinder, and gingerly stepped out to glance around her room dressed in a singlet and shorts. She spotted her younger brother, sleeping on the fold-out couch and he looked absolutely exhausted. Now just what had HE been up to then? The tall blonde Dreyar walked over and sat down with a loud thump beside him, before she grasped a pillow and shoved it onto his face for a moment, reaching under said couch to pull out a neatly wrapped present and when the boy finally stirred she peeled the pillow off and glared down to him but dropped the oddly soft and squishy wrapped present right there onto his face.

"Here you go Biki.... I was planning on leaving this on the edge of your bed on Christmas Eve, as it turns out you made the trip to see me instead." The very corner of her mouth turned up slightly but the forever frown still lingered on her forehead.

@LeSoraAmari @Jackaboi @Arius LaVari @Britt-21 @Halffix @hudhouse @Solemn Jester

Kami

View attachment 191980

As Kami struggled to lift he he expected only a slight budge at most. Being as his efforts where usually fruitless, at least when it came to lifting Alara's shield. But instead he actually managed to lift it two feet off the ground. He was lucky to get it one foot of the ground last time when he tried before. He carefully put it back down before he dropped it on his foot. With a heavy sigh, and light clank, he fell on his ass already exhausted from the effort. He raised a tired arm in triumph, proud of his victory."Woohoo, I did it! That's great, new record! Okay so let's get dressed, and then what? Go to the guild hall?" Kami suggest as he walked over to his bag. He then quickly dug through it, until he found a black shirt. He also found some jeans, which he took with him to change. He walked into the bathroom, changing incredibly fast. He was use to quick escapes, mainly because some people didn't appreciate outsiders meddling in their affairs."So, what do you think? Guild or what?" Kami said as he exitted the bathroom.

Tyson, Redd

View attachment 191988

Tyson smiled at his brothers reaction, and looked at his arm. His brother was strong, but this wasn't a serious fight. So Tyson could break free if he wanted, but he knew it was pointless. He let out a exhausted sigh, then turned, scowling at Katherine as she smacked him on the head.

Then his eyes turned softer, and more or less blank."I see brother, you're as transparent as always. I'm guessing you didn't call me, because you were busy with Katherine. I mean it only makes sense, I did find her laying ontop of you when I came down here." Tyson watched as Katherine's dragon climbed him like a bean stalk. Then gave him a befuddled look as if Tyson was a oddity to him. Tyson then looked back to Miles, and Katherine.

"When I said family I meant blood, I'd rather not have Katherine get caught up in another one of our family fist fights. You know how messy they can be. But it doesn't matter, I've lost interest in this conversation. I'm going to the guild, see if I can find a mission...or something." Tyson said turning, and walking upstairs to change before he left. He may not have been truthful about why he was mad. Sure he would have liked Miles to inform him about his arrival. But lately he had felt strange, it wasn't something he had felt in a while. He seemed to remember his mother calling it loneliness. Anyways, after he changed into a hoodie/Jersey type shirt, with black pants he walked back down stairs.

@Embaga Elder

@Zeldafangirl

Alara chuckled at her little brother's excitement and grinned, "Good job." She replied. She stretched a bit and grabbed her own signature outfit, "We can go to the guild hall since it's right outside anyways. Lemme change first." She said. She then walked into the bathroom and quickly changed, walking back out to walk over to Kami after. "Let's go then!" She told him cheerfully, taking his hand and walking out of the room that was in the guild hall itself. It seemed fairly empty for the day, infact the only person she saw up and about was Taylor at the table. She was a recent addition to the guild so she was sure she hadn't met her brother, and her being her she was determined for Kami to meet everyone. Maybe even join the guild. She more or less immediately walked over to her, pulling Kami along effortlessly behind her. "Hey Taylor, Merry Christmas!" She called out in a cheerful tone. "This is my brother Kami, he's over for Christmas and wanted to meet everyone." She said. "Kami this is Taylor." She added, smiling brightly between the two.

Chris Lengheart(So...what now?)

Chris tightened his grip on her shoulders as he became more and more enthralled in the kiss. It felt great. After all these little embarrassing situations, Chris had developed feelings for Lavender. 

After what felt like a good while for the two, Chris finally pulled away with a big ol' smile on his face. "Man, I haven't done something like that for a good while. That was incredible." He said while lowering his arms to hold both of Lavender's hands. Looking down to her, obviously being one of the best moments for him. Starting to swing her arms along with his, he finally decided to ask. "So, are we a...thing now?" Hopefully, she said yes. It's been so long since Chris had some sort of interaction like this. And now that he had a taste, he didn't want it to end.

@Britt-21

lavender.png

Lavender was lost for what seemed like forever but Chris had pulled her out of that state, her eyes opening and seeing the large smile on his face. Clearly he liked what just happened between them and she couldnt help but smile and allow her blush to deepen.  "I will admit, that was very nice..." she looked down at their hands and just continued to think about the kiss she shared with her guildmate. It was really odd in a way... But she accepted it. Though, the question surprised her as her eyes looked back up at him, and widen a little while losing the smile "...A-A thing...?" she asked. Lavender wasnt really good when it came to romance and only knew some things. Being the proper woman -or almost proper- she knew some things that could potentially help her.

"If you mean becoming a pair from "a thing" then yes. We are." the warrior took her hand from one of his and cupped his cheek, gently feeling the facial hair along his jaw and allowing a smile to tug at her lips "I will be guessing that this is my christmas present, hmm?" ( @Isune ) just as she asked, she heard Sera's voice coming from the hall and she was yelling loud enough for her to hear right outside the hall "Miss Sera needs us..." the blush fled her cheeks and her expression changed from shy to worried as she dragged Chris into the hall where she seen the gifts around the guild hall. "Sera what's wrong?" asked Lavender. ( @Mitchs98 )

She released her new boyfriend's hand and approached Sera before glancing at the note. Her eyes widen and she looked towards the tree where Keli was holding something to her chest and crying ( @Zuka ) "Oh no..." Lavender then moved to keli and kneeled down next to her "Kelica..." without another word, the mage wrapped her arms around Keli "It's okay..." looking towards the presents under the tree, she noticed one of them had a note with her name written right on it and knew that it was Sora who did it. "Our Sora could not tell us anything? Could she not have come to us for help?" the blue eyes of the mage began to fill with tears as they fell down her face too.

@Kyuubey(mentioned)

Taylor put down her book she was reading as she saw Alara and someone else" hi there Merry Christmas its a great day don't ya think" she say she was very cheerful" nice to meet you Kami as she say i'm taylor" she say as shse looked at the boy there he was a bit shy around new people she just sighed looking around" there a lot of gifts don't ya think Miss Alara" she say as she just hold onto her book" so what magic do you use Mr Kami" she asked as she smiled she liked being in the guild it was warm she was a orphan she glad she joined this guild they were always friendsly to here" so miss Alara what you going to do since no one is awake is yet i'm like the only one awake i couldn't sleep" she say she had a nightmare from what happend to her parents she was sometimes feeling lonely" how old is your brother" she asked as she wasn't looking up she was just holding onto her book she was bored' why do i feel shy around this boy' she thought she just smiled she thought of everyone in the guild was her family they treated her well @Mitchs98

IMG_3050.PNG

Leaving...

Shiro was so embarrassed, why had she randomly wandered over so early in the morning? Yes it was Christmas but she always spent them alone before now, why did she feel lonely this time? Her expression actually became mildly panicked and she pushed the boxed present into Phineas' hand before turning tail and running off, did she actually run? Nope, she walked away not bothering to answer any of them, she was not good at handling emotions so her body automatically activated her fight or flight response, and since she was a defender...flight took control. Once out of sight she ran, arriving at a small park in the town while trying to control her breathing, didn't Valken live around here...? Whatever Shiro hoped to avoid everyone today, if she could keep to herself...for the rest of the day that would allow her to pull herself together again, You're stupid Shiro breathe...you can't protect anyone like this emotions have no purpose whatsoever, not for someone like you so why are you panicking like this? Come on..."Breathe!" Shiro sighed and sat under a tree in the snow, she did not know how to handle emotions at all, that would be embarrassing when she saw those two again but by then she wouldn't let it affect her. She stayed there practicing her breathing and bringing herself back to her blank expression that was hard to read, slowly but definitely back to normal.

IMG_3051.PNG

Caught off guard

Celestia's thoughts scattered like a small group of mice running from a cat, she jumped when Acus came out of the room he was using in a red coat and yelling ho ho ho while trying to act like Santa as he was depicted in children's books, it reminded her of the book she had been reading a day or so before, aloud in a candle lit room by herself, as her parents had often done for her when she was little. Her eyes were as wide as a full moon, glowing so he couldn't see her pupils at all, intricate designs sprouting from the corner of each eye, her green eye had vine patterns swirling back across the right side of her face, lightning bolts expanded from the yellow eye and somewhat along the left side of her face, he'd scared her out of her thoughts so her magic just automatically activated, but she pulled it under quickly blinking once, twice, three times and finally the light was gone, the traces of her magic fading, and she buried her sadness in the deep ocean of her heart, then she smiled brightly, "Sorry about that Ace! You scared me! I'm all good now though. What's that?" She blinked her head tilting to the side as she took the offered velvet bag and peeked inside, going wide eyed once more, "Ace...I can't accept this...it's far too beautiful for me." She was slightly shocked and handed him back the little bag, he'd already given her that mug that was on her nightstand she wasn't in a good place at the moment anyway but she did smile at him, "Thank you for the thought though. Now come on let's eat breakfast it's nearly all done." She turned away from him and into the kitchen where everything was finished up and served up two plates of the food she had made, at least her kitchen wasn't drowned in books, as many as she had she could have opened up a bookstore honestly and some were in dangerously high piles all around the room.

IMG_3360.JPG

Watching Everyone in the Hall

Bastion had only recently joined the guild, she had no idea who this 'Sora' was that everyone was so upset about, not that she was unsympathetic she just couldn't say anything for a person she knew nothing about, instead, even while being bitten she picked up the wolf pup that had been biting her for ages and stared at it, it had finally released her hand and was snapping at Bastion's nose but she kept her long arms out to keep it away from her face. What she had wanted to do was hug it but it might seriously hurt the explosive bullet mage so she stared at it glancing at the forest mage she had wanted to find, only to find her crying on the floor hugging something that seemed important, Bastion would keep to herself for now, let those that know what's going on comfort others. She shuts her blue eyes and leans against a wall just watching people, she may have a temper and be annoyingly loud sometimes and not too smart but even she knew when to keep quiet, now was one of those times, at least the wolf was visible now and no longer hidden under the table that Bastion had been sitting at. 

@Zuka

Taylor put down her book she was reading as she saw Alara and someone else" hi there Merry Christmas its a great day don't ya think" she say she was very cheerful" nice to meet you Kami as she say i'm taylor" she say as shse looked at the boy there he was a bit shy around new people she just sighed looking around" there a lot of gifts don't ya think Miss Alara" she say as she just hold onto her book" so what magic do you use Mr Kami" she asked as she smiled she liked being in the guild it was warm she was a orphan she glad she joined this guild they were always friendsly to here" so miss Alara what you going to do since no one is awake is yet i'm like the only one awake i couldn't sleep" she say she had a nightmare from what happend to her parents she was sometimes feeling lonely" how old is your brother" she asked as she wasn't looking up she was just holding onto her book she was bored' why do i feel shy around this boy' she thought she just smiled she thought of everyone in the guild was her family they treated her well @Mitchs98

Kami

stringmalik1.jpg

Kami happily followed as his sister dragged him along. The guild looked just as nice as the last time he visited. He Always remembered buildings, it was important for when he was searching for ruins, and other such things. He nodded as his sister introduced him to one of her guild mates." It's a pleasure to meet you. I haven't been here in a while, I use requip magic." Kami said not going into more detail. He looked around the guild, and couldn't help but feel cheerful. Although he was often cheerful, so this just made his mood that much better."I'm old enough to talk for myself," Kami chuckled. Then held out his hand to shake," I'm 18, so sis where's everyone else at? The guild seems far emptier than before." Kami said referring to his last visit. He was suprised, usually guilds where always full of mayhem and fun.

@Mitchs98 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back