Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Banner.png

Her new Apartment

ishzu ishtar.jpg

Laura had spent most of the night moving and getting settled into her house. It had used up a great portion of the money she had saved up since she had to buy furniture. Her apartment had one large window that looked out over the city and in the to corners along the wall of the wall she had places flora. There was one small tree in the left hand corner, above it was a pot with vines hanging down from it. The other corner had a small scrub. The window had white vines matching the carpet, and next to the window on either side was empty book shelves that would be filled up over time. In the middle of the room she had a large with couch with a chandelier hanging above it. In front of the couch was a red rug with gold trim. Then there was another couch that was similar to the first one that sat diagonal to the other forming an open triangle. On top of the rug sat a glass table with coasters.  Coming through the front door one would see the window and along the right side was a counter connected to the kitchen in the shape of an L and stools going along it. The counter was set with place mats and coasters for more cups with silverware carefully placed on top of it. She had all of the required kitchen adornments and along the wall she had bottles of wine. Then their was a door that lead to well decorated bathroom along the left wall it lead to her bedroom that had a queen size bed with a large armua holding medicine blankets and towels, along with a few other miscellaneous things, then there was a wardrobe and dresser holding all of her clothing. Finally she had a desk in the living room in the corner with the vines, it wasn't and L shape and left room for the plants. She hide a safe with her money in the space for her legs.

Laura had been so tired that she hadn't sleep in her room, instead she slept on her couch and the presents she bought were placed on top of the glass table. When she woke up she rubbed her tired eyes and looked at them. She hadn't put up a tree but she felt like inviting Shiro, Phineas and who ever would like to join her to her new home. She would make food and prepare for a party in hopes that people showed up. However, first she needed to find Shiro and Phineas to tell them her plan. She walked out of her room and walked through the building until she found Shiro's room. "Hey Shiro, I have a plan! I want to throw a party at my place." She yelled through the girl's as she knocked.

Suoh.Mikoto.full.1384204.jpg

aed892ffb2e7ea4cd6961e2d1283869fd5c6cbaf.png

[SIZE= 16px]Later after Miles snapped out of his sleep, the two headed to Miles home and fell asleep on the couch after talking for a few hours. The next morning Miles woke up slowly opening his eyes. He looked around seeing that he was back at home and Katherine was laying on top of him. He watched as she sleep listening as she slept. Watching her sleep made Miles smile. He ran his hands through her soft white hair, scratching it softly for fun. Merry Christmas Kathy. He said softly waking her up easy. Miles reached under the couch and pulled out a small red box with a green bow on it. He placed it on his chest as if he's presenting it to Kathy. When  she decides to open it her present will glow, shining on her face. [/SIZE]

bd567ddc-129b-4232-9e1c-a5d081e4255ecopy.jpg

@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester

Reveal hidden contents

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica Zefara[/COLOR]

The Forest Mage wasn't really sure what she was expecting from Noah, though the smile that lit up his face seemed to light up her own. He stepped forward and brought her in closer, an adorable giggle escaped her lips at his words, as he wrapped his arm around her waist and held onto her right hand. Kelica honestly had no idea if Noah could even dance, though she shouldn't really be surprised around him anymore. Kelica felt the coldness of the snow falling against her shoulders and head but she paid it no mind. Her gaze seemed forever locked to Noah's eyes, like she was losing herself in them. She assumed she must have been breathing but she wasn't consciously focused in on it. She didn't need music, Kelica could feel the very tempo from his frame as he rocked back and forth, his feet light and steps practiced like he had done this more then once. And despite them having never actually danced before, she could almost read his every step and followed suit to make it seem like this was their hundredth dance not first.

How odd it must have looked just two people dancing in the snow as they were, not even dancing to a single note but some rhythm that they both shared. Like both bodies fell to a beat that didn't even exist but connected all the same. She could dance like this for hours with him, staring up to his face as her face softened and her mind remained blank. Not a single voice, not even one creature or tree asking for them to notice her. For their opinion. Just the two in their own little world. "....No one has ever asked more about me..." the Forest mage admitted as she looked away sheepishly for a minute before her gaze as always drifted back to stare to his face. "There is not much to say about me that you don't already know.... I'm that crazy blonde girl who hears voices all the time, who loves to touch people, who can be obsessive and annoying, and my magic is useless...I love animals and plants. And I believe everyone is shaped by their circumstances and at their heart, every person is good." Here she gave him a soft smile which told him she was saying all this but not in a depressed or negative way, simply stating facts. This is what the girl honestly believed and her expression alone showed that.

Having spoken enough for a life time, the girl continued to sway and move with Noah even as she said all this. "But I don't want to hear about me... I pulled us away from Guildhall to talk about you. Where you have been and what you have been doing?... I want to hear everything... I can only imagine the things you did while you were away..." Here the girl gave a tiny little yawn, not out of boredom but not realizing how tired she was getting. After all it WAS winter and most animals hibernate and plants were either bare or just surviving.  She'd been tired earlier but since Noah had returned she had been like a child in a candy store. The soft sway of his body side to side not helping the girl who's eyelids were getting heavier and heavier to the point her eyes slipped closed fully. He was talking then, telling her about his great adventures and what he did but she didn't hear anything other then the rumble of his voice in her ears and slowly she stepped closer to him as her face turned and landed with a small thud on to his chest, her breathing slowing down significantly.

Slowly her body leaned more and more into him as her knees started to weakened and the grip of her hand in his loosened as the hand that had found it's way onto his shoulder had slipped down to rest more into the cress of his elbow. And eventually her feet stopped dragging along as the girl simply stood, albeit barely, as her golden hair fell across her face and hid it from the world. The slow rise and fall of her chest and full weight on his body telling Noah she was fast asleep.

~~

Kelica stayed in a beautiful dream where she was hovering over clouds with a giggle and a laugh, the weightless was invigorating but she couldn't help but curl into the warmth of.. well whatever cloud was covering her at the time. A soft breeze washing over her forehead in sweeps, that she reached out and clasped at that cloud to stop it drifting away. And it didn't! The cloud only drew back to her and she made a soft smile as she drew it into a deep hug, burying her face into the cloud as she did, hugging it like one does a body pillow. A nice, fluffy, warm, breathing...

Wait breathing?

Kelica's emerald eyes snapped opened as the realization hit her, and as her vision focused in she saw Noah right next to her. His eyes were closed so he didn't spot her at first but her face whirled around a moment as she looked around the place she was at. She was in her room, the scent of flowers filled the space even despite it being Winter, and sheets were on her side. So she was in her bed... but then why-? Kelica's eyes spun slightly to reface Noah as he was fast asleep beside her and naturally she found herself with a leg slung over him. And it was only as her eyes lowered she noticed something very very obvious about him.

The guy was completely naked.

Starkers.

Not a shred of clothing on his entire frame.

Kelica tensed up fully as her face turned into a flustered mess, a incoherent gargle escaping for a moment before realization dawned and then the girl reefed her frame away from him like he were on fire, the action so fast and furious she managed to tangle herself up in her own blankets with the movement as a high pitched, ear piercing scream escaped her lips and echoed down the hallway and probably through the Fairytail Guild Hall. Still screaming the tangled girl rolled off the side of the bed and landed with an audible thud beside the bed, stopping screaming for a second as she sat up and popped her head up to peer over to her bed.

Had to be a dream right? ....

.....Nope seems there was still a completely naked Noah just snoozing in her bed like she had thought a second ago. So the girl only screaming louder and more high pitched in her confusion.

aaaf284173c87177346d5617f4748f732694f6d1_hq.gif

3edf81bc01df66c3514adb87c1b642883025fc7a.png

[SIZE= 16px]it felt like they were in sync as they danced. Noah was leading, but it was like Kelica knew what he was gone do. It wasn't hard to keep the rhythm even with no music, it was just simple steps. As they danced Noah listened to Kelica as she gave him her answer. He shook his head in response to her magic. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Still thinking that way I see. i told you if you keep working on it it'll soon become useful. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]It seemed like the she didn't want to stay on the topic about her for too long, because she quickly changed the subject to him and his adventures. Noah smiled and nodded his head. Alright I'll tell a little something about my travels.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]My first stop was Pergrande Kingdom. I don't really like it there, because of bad memories, but the only reason I went was to visit my "fathers" grave. Father as in adopted father. I don't know my by birth parents, and I don't care to find out. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Noah knew that it did kind of sounded messed up but he was only speaking the truth. After that I went to visit some old friends in Iceberg. As usual it was cold there. I stayed there for a couple of weeks helping out the nearby town with their dark mages problem. If only you saw my wou.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Noah stopped as Kelica practically collapsed on him sleeping. He guessed she was so tired that the slow dancing and his talking put her to sleep. Poor girl. He said while picking her up bridal carrying her. Noah used a partial Focalor take over and started floating in the air. He slowly flew back towards the guild. He planned on taking her through the front entrance at first, but then he noticed a room filled with plants and vines hanging out the half opened window. He's plans changed and he flew to the window opening it some more allowing him to enter. He placed Kelica on her bed tucking her in all nice and cozy. Good night Kelica see you tomorrow. He whispered then kissed her on her forehead. He turned around to leave but felt a tug on his clothes. He looked back seeing Kelica tugging on his pants, asking him to stay in a sleepy tone. Noah already felt bad for just up and leaving her before so he didn't want to do it again. So he laid next to her, both fully clothed. Noah stayed above the covers while Kelica was all nice and cozy up under them.It didn't take awhile for Noah so fall asleep. [/SIZE]

------------------------------------------

[SIZE= 16px]Christmas morning; instead of waking up on his own, Noah was woken up by a loud scream. Noah snapped awake and looked around in a panic and sees Kelica on the floor covering herself with the blankets. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Was that you screaming?? Why are you screaming, and why are you looking at me like that??[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] He asked with a confused look. He looks down seeing that he's completely naked. He sighs. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Not again. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He gets out the bed covering his man parts with a pillow as he walked over towards his clothes. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]I'm so sorry Kelica, I don't even remember taking off my clothes. I swear I went to bed with my clothes on. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He looks over at Kelica seeing that she was fully clothed. At least she still has clothes on. Noah turned to his clothes and bent down reaching down to grab them mooning the door. So if someone happens to come in that'll be the first thing they see. [/SIZE]

@Zuka @Britt-21

katherine.png

Katherine had gone back to Miles's home after they had relaxed at the guild hall and from the looks of it, they had fell asleep on the couch with her resting on his chest. Her small frame relaxed on his and her expression more relaxed than blank as usual. Though she began to feel a hand messing with her hair but then started to scratch her head as well which made the mage's eyes flutter open and look at Miles who was smiling at her and greeted her with Merry Christmas "Merry..." she yawned "Christmas..." her sleepy gaze watched as he leaned down to reach under the couch and  he pulled out a small box which he presented to her on his upper chest. It had a green bow on top but the box was red. Very christmasy actually and she lifted her hand, tugging at a part of the bow very softly and making it come lose before she opened the box.

The red glow emitted from it and when she seen what it was, she blinked for a few moments before moving her eyes up to Miles "Thank you..." her eyes lowered back down to the necklace and she pulled it from the box. It was beautiful, the red and then the gold case to hold the red jewel in place. Kathy sat up and pretty much almost straddled his waist as she stretched her arms and then looked at the necklace again before trying to put it on which was kind of tough for her because she just woke up and barely had any strength to fiddle with a necklace lock.

lavender.png

In the kitchen there was Lavender once again, making cookies and drinks. Sitting in a chilled cabinet was Keli's cake and she planned to give it to her. Just as Lavender brought out a tray of cookies, she heard a loud scream which made her look around. It was high pitched and came from the dorms and it made Lavy wonder who the heck was it. Placing the tray down on the bar of the hall, she heard the scream again which made her react this time and dash to the source. Who the heck would be screaming in the morning and on Christmas day? Unless this person was being attacked, then Lavender would understand but the fact it was only one scream kinda worried her in a way.

By the time she had gotten to the floor where it came, she assumed maybe it was Kelica because no one else could scream like her. Her scream was a lot different and a lot louder than anyone she's known. The warrior approached the door and opened it quickly "Kelica!?" the warrior shouted, only to be met with a male's bare bottom facing towards the door, his hair was purple followed by his body being well buily and when she turned her gaze to kelica, she noticed that the girl was covered in sheets and her eyes widen "My apologies!" her face had slowly turned red "I-I did not know you both had-" she just closed the door right back up with her back against the door. Wasnt that Noah? Didnt he just get back from wherever he went? He was also naked along with Kelica so did that mean they did it!?

Either way, Lavender was still mooned by the toned man and it left her face red. She was embarassed for barging in on something like that.

Ferra looked confused as could be when he mentioned it was Phineas...then realized she had said Nikolas. She guessed she was sleepier than she realized. When he showed her the address she blinked, staring at it curiously. "Huh..." She mumbled. Then Nikolas started shouting, "Calm down Nik, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think." She managed to say...right until the floor caved in causing her to scream and cling to Nikolas..up until he transformed and thus caused her to scream louder until he caught her. She breathed heavily once she was sat down, trying to calm herself, eyes wide as she looked around. "Why'd the floor do that?" She questioned before sighing, at-least he'd caught her.

When he held the keys up she looked to them curiously, "Oooh..alright!" She told him cheerfully. "I'm still in my pajamas though...I bet he stole my clothes too." She said before pouting, then shrugged. "Oh well...hasn't stopped me before. Let's go!" She cheered, immediately grabbing his hand and smiling after.

Nikolas blinked in surprise when Ferra grabbed his hand. She looked quite eager. The half-Neko looked curiously at her, then he grinned, rushing up the stairs while holding her hand. He opened the house door, still grinning like an idiot, walking through the streets. "Looks like it'll take a while. Soooo.....uh.....last night was pretty cool," he commented. Last night. Ahhh. That was one nice time, all right. 

"I mean, I hope you liked it. Excluding the parts where Phin barged in and stuff....heh....you know."

Heading Over to visit Phineas

Shiro had sat up at home with a vague look on her face she, Phineas, and Laura had worked hard as hell last night to get everything moved while Nikolas and...Ferra was it...had slept on the floor, the white haired woman had shook her head at the pair of love birds and rolled her eyes then, now she was sort of cursing Nikolas for being lazy but she didn't let that give her pause she thought about it as she moved around her own well lived in apartment, brushing her hair and teeth before she changed out of her nightgown into an open backed black dress that was almost too short but covered her rump then put on a pair of black flats, it was what she normally wore though so it was no different than what she had been wandering around in yesterday, different dress same style. She had stayed up even later wrapping the boys' gift and was quite satisfied with it. It was wrapped up in a colorful spotted paper which she'd seen a few days ago and had picked it up because of the new recruits, thinking they might like it. With a cheerful hum she grabbed the gift and walked outside not bothering to lock her door just yet and made her way over to Phineas and Nikolas' apartment wondering idly if the boy had found the keys yet and was on his way.

Shiro's expression was blank as the snow surrounding the buildings, impossible to read as she knocked quickly and almost lightly on the door she knew belonged to her...kinda sorta friend, now. She fussed with her dress just a little while she waited on him to answer the door, the only thing off though was her long while hair was up in a pony tail.

Phineas heard a knock on the door, and, on cue, he put his mug down to walk over and greet Shiro. He was still wearing his button-up pajamas with a single musical note on it, although he had considered changing into something more festive. 

"............Good morning and Merry Christmas, Miss Shiro," he said politely over the soft jazz playing in the background. "Feel free to come in. I just finished decorating."

Talon wandered the steets, half in the dumps because he failed the test and half because he was looking for Ferra. I tried to help Akane but thats not the kind of help they're looking for I guess... He thought to himself as he walked aong. Then glancing up he saw a figure up ahead that looked like Ferra. He speed walked to catch up but it wasnt her. After a while of looking he sat down a bench sadly. He sat with his head down staring at the snowy ground in dejected silence. He had never felt so alone before. A lone fiery tear rolled down his cheek and landed on the ground, melting the snow it landed on. 

( @Mitchs98 if Ferra and Nikolas walk past but Ferra doesnt see Talon the feels would be too much, or you could take pity on Talon and have Ferra notice Talon. Or not walk past at all, your choice)

Last edited by a moderator:

Banner.png

Heading to Phineas' Apartment

ishzu ishtar.jpg

After a moment Laura realized that Shiro must have already gotten up and she pivoted on heels turning down the hall to began the track to Phineas house. "Ugh... I should have just gone to his house first." She didn't waste any time going do the hall and through the build to Phineas house before knocking on the door. "Hey guys I had an idea!" She waited out side as she waited for someone to respond.
@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball@Arius LaVari

Chris Lengheart(When I see Kelica I'm gonna....)

Chris woke up on Christmas day rather grumpy. He hadn't been able to go out with family since he had to sit and watch the manticore. Kelica should of been back by now, Noah too. She said they were going out for just a walk, but Chris has never seen two people walk for this long before. Chris slid off of the booth he was sleeping at and straightened himself up somewhat. Looking over to the manticore, it seemed the be curled up without a care in the world. The potion wore off sometime last night, but the manticore still seemed calm. How long that was going to last for, Chris had no idea. But at least he managed to replenish most of his magic so if anything were to go wrong, he'd at least be able to knock it out.

Chris had finished taking care of his mess of hair when he heard a loud scream fill the guildhall. Chris immediately recognized it as Kelica's and made a B-line for her room. It seemed that Lavender had already beat him up there as once Chris caught up he immediately wanted to turn around and run the other way. A pair of ass-cheeks were being proudly presented to whoever was looking through that door. Chris immediately shut his eyes as the image slowly and painfully etched itself into his memory. His face immediately went red much like Lavender's. He walked over to her, a look of frustration on his face, and stated,"I know damn well that Kelica didn't blow- show up just to bang some dude. And in the guildhall of all places, it's Kelica...why am I not surprised. Same girl made out with another girl on my sofa. Didn't even see her come in...how did she get in there? I didn't fall asleep 'till at least one or two. Whatever."

Before Lavender could even respond, Chris threw both his hands into the air in an almost surrendering sort of way as he marched back to where the manticore was. Trying to shake the image that at this point was basically branded to his eyeballs, Chris took a seat while continuing to watch the manticore. It had woken up due to Kelica's screams and seemed as annoyed as Chris. It got up and made sure to keep its distance from Chris. It found a small area nearby the bar to call home and as long as no one overstayed their welcome in the manticore's territory, it wouldn't lash out at anyone else. Chris wondered what they'd do once the guildhall started filling up, would they just isolate the manticore? Or would they close down for the day being that it was Christmas. Whatever happened, Chris had to make sure that manticore didn't hurt anyone. At least one of them had to be responsible instead of sleeping around with every man, woman, and animal imaginable.

@Britt-21 @Zuka @Embaga Elder

Nikolas blinked in surprise when Ferra grabbed his hand. She looked quite eager. The half-Neko looked curiously at her, then he grinned, rushing up the stairs while holding her hand. He opened the house door, still grinning like an idiot, walking through the streets. "Looks like it'll take a while. Soooo.....uh.....last night was pretty cool," he commented. Last night. Ahhh. That was one nice time, all right. 

"I mean, I hope you liked it. Excluding the parts where Phin barged in and stuff....heh....you know."

Phineas heard a knock on the door, and, on cue, he put his mug down to walk over and greet Shiro. He was still wearing his button-up pajamas with a single musical note on it, although he had considered changing into something more festive. 

"............Good morning and Merry Christmas, Miss Shiro," he said politely over the soft jazz playing in the background. "Feel free to come in. I just finished decorating."

Talon wandered the steets, half in the dumps because he failed the test and half because he was looking for Ferra. I tried to help Akane but thats not the kind of help they're looking for I guess... He thought to himself as he walked aong. Then glancing up he saw a figure up ahead that looked like Ferra. He speed walked to catch up but it wasnt her. After a while of looking he sat down a bench sadly. He sat with his head down staring at the snowy ground in dejected silence. He had never felt so alone before. A lone fiery tear rolled down his cheek and landed on the ground, melting the snow it landed on. 

( @Mitchs98 if Ferra and Nikolas walk past but Ferra doesnt see Talon the feels would be too much, or you could take pity on Talon and have Ferra notice Talon. Or not walk past at all, your choice)

Ferra grinned back, following him up the stairs and to the streets. She honestly wasn't embarrassed in the slightest to show the world her pink bunny pajamas, she'd roamed around in them before and this wouldn't be the last. Phineas likely packed up her clothes in their things. Knowing the neat freak he even washed them. She'd thank him if he did, but he better have them and not of lost them somehow. She really liked her hat after all. At his words Ferra reddened, remembering the innocent sleep-over that'd sort of turned not innocent. She nodded shyly and leaned against his shoulder slightly, "I did.." She replied, smiling up at him. "I hope you did too." She added before sighing.

Before she could say anything else they passed by the bench Talon was sitting on, she didn't notice him at first...then she looked back thinking it was someone familiar. She stopped walking and turned to him, not quite able to see his face. "Hold on..I think I know this guy." She said, then walked forward a bit more. "Talon? Is that you?" She asked curiously.

Ferra grinned back, following him up the stairs and to the streets. She honestly wasn't embarrassed in the slightest to show the world her pink bunny pajamas, she'd roamed around in them before and this wouldn't be the last. Phineas likely packed up her clothes in their things. Knowing the neat freak he even washed them. She'd thank him if he did, but he better have them and not of lost them somehow. She really liked her hat after all. At his words Ferra reddened, remembering the innocent sleep-over that'd sort of turned not innocent. She nodded shyly and leaned against his shoulder slightly, "I did.." She replied, smiling up at him. "I hope you did too." She added before sighing.

Before she could say anything else they passed by the bench Talon was sitting on, she didn't notice him at first...then she looked back thinking it was someone familiar. She stopped walking and turned to him, not quite able to see his face. "Hold on..I think I know this guy." She said, then walked forward a bit more. "Talon? Is that you?" She asked curiously.

Nikolas grinned at the comment about the sleepover. "Yep. Sure did," he said cheerfully, about to go into full detail of the highlights of the night, when Ferra suddenly stopped walking. Nik stopped too, looking curiously at Ferra. She knew the guy sitting all alone on a bench on Christmas? Cool. What he was wondering was what had made the guy so gloomy. So he followed after Ferra. 

Okay, so for some reason, when he heard the name Talon, Nikolas's ears twitched. Talon....wasn't he the guy who had left her after just one day together? And now he was upset. Huh. Nik didn't say anything, though; in fact, he acted pretty chill. "Hey, you seem a bit down in the dumps. You okay?"

Kami

tumblr_n6vgg6ARHS1qiitoho1_500.jpg

All of a sudden Kami felt a strange pressure on his back. Almost as if he was being patted, or smacked. He frowned confused, then went back to attempting to lift the staff. 

Then the angelic voice that was singing began to speak. It was telling him to do something, but what? He stopped pulling on the staff, and focused on the words."What? Wake up? Hmm, how strange. The angelic voice sounds alot like.... ALARA!!!" 

With this sudden realization Kami's eyes burst open, and he released his grasp on her. He rubbed his eye, and sat up," oh, sorry about that sis! I was having this really great dream, and i was attempting to take this awesome staff. Guess I was really grabbing you, my bad." Kami said with a yawn, his manner of speaking drowsy.

@Mitchs98

[SIZE= 16px]Later after Miles snapped out of his sleep, the two headed to Miles home and fell asleep on the couch after talking for a few hours. The next morning Miles woke up slowly opening his eyes. He looked around seeing that he was back at home and Katherine was laying on top of him. He watched as she sleep listening as she slept. Watching her sleep made Miles smile. He ran his hands through her soft white hair, scratching it softly for fun. Merry Christmas Kathy. He said softly waking her up easy. Miles reached under the couch and pulled out a small red box with a green bow on it. He placed it on his chest as if he's presenting it to Kathy. When  she decides to open it her present will glow, shining on her face. [/SIZE]

bd567ddc-129b-4232-9e1c-a5d081e4255ecopy.jpg

@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester

[SIZE= 16px]it felt like they were in sync as they danced. Noah was leading, but it was like Kelica knew what he was gone do. It wasn't hard to keep the rhythm even with no music, it was just simple steps. As they danced Noah listened to Kelica as she gave him her answer. He shook his head in response to her magic. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Still thinking that way I see. i told you if you keep working on it it'll soon become useful. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]It seemed like the she didn't want to stay on the topic about her for too long, because she quickly changed the subject to him and his adventures. Noah smiled and nodded his head. Alright I'll tell a little something about my travels.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]My first stop was Pergrande Kingdom. I don't really like it there, because of bad memories, but the only reason I went was to visit my "fathers" grave. Father as in adopted father. I don't know my by birth parents, and I don't care to find out. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Noah knew that it did kind of sounded messed up but he was only speaking the truth. After that I went to visit some old friends in Iceberg. As usual it was cold there. I stayed there for a couple of weeks helping out the nearby town with their dark mages problem. If only you saw my wou.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Noah stopped as Kelica practically collapsed on him sleeping. He guessed she was so tired that the slow dancing and his talking put her to sleep. Poor girl. He said while picking her up bridal carrying her. Noah used a partial Focalor take over and started floating in the air. He slowly flew back towards the guild. He planned on taking her through the front entrance at first, but then he noticed a room filled with plants and vines hanging out the half opened window. He's plans changed and he flew to the window opening it some more allowing him to enter. He placed Kelica on her bed tucking her in all nice and cozy. Good night Kelica see you tomorrow. He whispered then kissed her on her forehead. He turned around to leave but felt a tug on his clothes. He looked back seeing Kelica tugging on his pants, asking him to stay in a sleepy tone. Noah already felt bad for just up and leaving her before so he didn't want to do it again. So he laid next to her, both fully clothed. Noah stayed above the covers while Kelica was all nice and cozy up under them.It didn't take awhile for Noah so fall asleep. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Christmas morning; instead of waking up on his own, Noah was woken up by a loud scream. Noah snapped awake and looked around in a panic and sees Kelica on the floor covering herself with the blankets. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Was that you screaming?? Why are you screaming, and why are you looking at me like that??[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] He asked with a confused look. He looks down seeing that he's completely naked. He sighs. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Not again. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He gets out the bed covering his man parts with a pillow as he walked over towards his clothes. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]I'm so sorry Kelica, I don't even remember taking off my clothes. I swear I went to bed with my clothes on. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He looks over at Kelica seeing that she was fully clothed. At least she still has clothes on. Noah turned to his clothes and bent down reaching down to grab them mooning the door. So if someone happens to come in that'll be the first thing they see. [/SIZE]

@Zuka @Britt-21

Katherine had gone back to Miles's home after they had relaxed at the guild hall and from the looks of it, they had fell asleep on the couch with her resting on his chest. Her small frame relaxed on his and her expression more relaxed than blank as usual. Though she began to feel a hand messing with her hair but then started to scratch her head as well which made the mage's eyes flutter open and look at Miles who was smiling at her and greeted her with Merry Christmas "Merry..." she yawned "Christmas..." her sleepy gaze watched as he leaned down to reach under the couch and  he pulled out a small box which he presented to her on his upper chest. It had a green bow on top but the box was red. Very christmasy actually and she lifted her hand, tugging at a part of the bow very softly and making it come lose before she opened the box.

The red glow emitted from it and when she seen what it was, she blinked for a few moments before moving her eyes up to Miles "Thank you..." her eyes lowered back down to the necklace and she pulled it from the box. It was beautiful, the red and then the gold case to hold the red jewel in place. Kathy sat up and pretty much almost straddled his waist as she stretched her arms and then looked at the necklace again before trying to put it on which was kind of tough for her because she just woke up and barely had any strength to fiddle with a necklace lock.

In the kitchen there was Lavender once again, making cookies and drinks. Sitting in a chilled cabinet was Keli's cake and she planned to give it to her. Just as Lavender brought out a tray of cookies, she heard a loud scream which made her look around. It was high pitched and came from the dorms and it made Lavy wonder who the heck was it. Placing the tray down on the bar of the hall, she heard the scream again which made her react this time and dash to the source. Who the heck would be screaming in the morning and on Christmas day? Unless this person was being attacked, then Lavender would understand but the fact it was only one scream kinda worried her in a way.

By the time she had gotten to the floor where it came, she assumed maybe it was Kelica because no one else could scream like her. Her scream was a lot different and a lot louder than anyone she's known. The warrior approached the door and opened it quickly "Kelica!?" the warrior shouted, only to be met with a male's bare bottom facing towards the door, his hair was purple followed by his body being well buily and when she turned her gaze to kelica, she noticed that the girl was covered in sheets and her eyes widen "My apologies!" her face had slowly turned red "I-I did not know you both had-" she just closed the door right back up with her back against the door. Wasnt that Noah? Didnt he just get back from wherever he went? He was also naked along with Kelica so did that mean they did it!?

Either way, Lavender was still mooned by the toned man and it left her face red. She was embarassed for barging in on something like that.

Tyson, Redd

A_iUdKf1_400x400.jpeg

Tyson's eyes fluttered open, and he sat up stretching his massive arms. He let out a great yawn, his eyes watering slightly as he did. He cracked his stiff neck, and slipped his feet into his red lion slippers. He then dragged his feet as he made his way into the living room. He had just woken up, but his eyes where already wide open. He  walked through the living room, and into the kitchen to make himself some cereal. He poured the cereal then grabbed a apple, before making his way to the living room. He saw Miles, and Katherine, but only seemed to stare at them for a moment. He then walked over to the couch, and sat down on Miles."Oh, good morning Katherine, and merry Christmas. It's such a shame that Miles couldn't join us today isn't it?" Tyson said in a slightly cheerful tone, ignoring Miles completely. He was doing so because he found it unpleasant that he hadn't been informed immediately of Miles return. Sure he might not have been  around for them to inform him, but Tyson didn't care about any of that. He was just being  stubborn, and childish. Something he only ever did when he was around his brother."Such a shame he isn't here to join us on Christmas. I'm sure he would have informed me immediately if he was." 

IMG_3050.PNG

Phineas' Apartment

Shiro tugged at her pony tail oddly nervously, starting to think her gift was childish now but she had already bought it and now was standing in front of him with it so she nodded a little giving a small click of her tongue, "Stop calling me Miss there's no need for it thank you though it's just so weird being called that. More importantly has Nikolas made it home yet? I'm sure he was surprised...oh and I have a Christmas present for you both but you can't open it until Nik arrives as well, okay?" Shiro kept her expression schooled and straight it was while she was outside talking to Phin that she heard Laura approach from behind and peered over her shoulder at the woman her bright purple eyes focusing on the dark skinned woman and raising her hand in a wave. "Well hello Miss Laura, how are you today? I'm curious about this idea of yours but I don't think Nik has returned home yet, I'm sorry that I sort of showed up randomly I guess I just wanted to check on you since we were up so late." Now that she was over here it seemed like a terrible idea and caused red to sprout up her face slightly though she acted as if nothing was different, "I'm sorry for showing up like this...if I'm being a bother let me know okay?"

IMG_3051.PNG

Waking Up at home with a friend

Celestia had stayed up for ages with everyone else yesterday laughing and playing and having a delicious dinner, when the party had finally started to wind down Celestia had stayed behind to put away leftovers and help clean up afterwards, so she had stayed behind longer than anyone else she had been sighing and headed out the door when she'd spotted something unusual under one of the tables, he was short and if she hadn't been so observant of literally everyone she never would have noticed him, the dwarf man had been under a table dosing off with a blanket, how had no one noticed as they left? She understood he was short but...the cheerful girl immediately frowned and had shook him awake not giving him any chance to protest her actions and took him home with her. She was NOT having that, not at all! If he had been awake as she dragged him he would have been assaulted by the constant scolding of Celestia, "You should have told someone you needed a place to stay! I have a spare room so like it or not you're staying with me!" She left no room for arguement and they arrived at her medium sized cottage in the woods without any trouble and she had led him into the book leaden house putting him up in a spare room, it was filled with books too but the bed wasn't covered giving him a soft place to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

With the rising of the sun Celestia was immediately awakened by dawn pouring into her window, she was a light sleeper so even small sounds would wake her. Her two colored eyes flicked over to her night stand, there was a book and a mug on the table and she smiled sleepily at the objects before sitting up slowly and sighing. Today was going to be a rough day for her...and shit...Acus was here too. She felt her sadness rising quickly, that darkness that always loved to yank on her collar and choke her on random days, not that today was random...it was the most precious memories for her but they tore her apart inside. The blonde sat up quickly scolding herself internally while she ducked into her bathroom in just a tank top and shorts where she stared in the mirror and talked to herself, "Come on Celestia! Pull yourself together smile smile...like a good girl just...smile." As she scolded herself she managed to smile at the mirror brightly then made her way out of the bedroom with her usual bright smile, let's get started then, she had a guest today after all.

The blonde turned on Christmas music from a stereo though not loudly so her friend could sleep, though she spun around her kitchen singing along to the songs playing. She was cooking breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, the works nothing less for a friend and guest right! As she moved about her kitchen flawlessly the smells from the kitchen would start to fill up her house, mouth watering smells of eggs cooking and pancakes somehow not burning, she was pretty damn good at this she had to admit, she could have worked in a restaurant if she wanted...maybe have lived a more normal life, maybe then...she couldn't help it, as she had time to think her mind filled up with all the things she hated and she needed to pull herself together quickly. Celestia was leaning against a counter suddenly staring at the counter top, she needed to pull together before Acus woke up.

IMG_3360.JPG

Wandering through a forest

Bastion Teloska, a man with a deep kindness in his heart that he didn't hide ever, at least that's what others often said to him, most people would greet him similarly, with 'cool hoodie dude' or any of the other various ways people confused him for who he was, often getting greeted as a man, a slap to the back, a grin, a 'hey check out that chick' when he'd pass by women, that had just happened to him not too long ago actually they'd even tried to convince him to approach the woman and he would, smiling and chuckling quietly while warning the woman off. The reaction he had gotten from them when he had lost his temper was glorious and he had laughed fully while they tried to figure out how to handle him, they didn't. Chalk another one up to the mildly destructive nature that clung to those that were members of Fairy Tail, Bastion's bright blue eyes were proof enough of that, his fake eye holding the Fairy Tail symbol embedded into his body, acting as a shining beacon to those around him. 

Now though he walkef tbrough a forest on his way back home, dragging one of his feet along behind him...which seemed to have a small wolf pup attached to his ankle, at least he had his clothes for once but sheesh, he needed to find Kelica and fast, she would be the only one to get through to the small wolf cub, "Poor thing...you must be so hungry...I'm sorry I don't eat meat or I would help you...but you're biting the wrong girl...well I'm sure once I get you to Kelica she will help you...now..." Wait he was a she? She looked so much like a man though.

Bastion had been working yesterday to earn grocery money, she hated winter she couldn't grow her own foods especially since she was so picky about what she ate, sighing quietly to herself she arrived back to the guild hall, running a hand through her short ombré blue hair. She started spinning around in circles in her head as she had; unlike how most came into the hall; come in quietly and was sitting at a table with that little wolf still biting her while she thought about why she had forgotten everything about her life. She really needed to wait though to think or her magic would explode....then suddenly there was a scream, one that echoed through the entire hall and had caused Bastion to panic, a spark of magic exploding by her head because of that. Thankfully it was small and only made a mild explosive sound, if anyone else was around it would be mildly unsettling but not overtly terrifying as she had a tendency to do exactly that. That had been Kelica and while part of Bastion wanted to rush up and see if the blonde was all right she didn't, she stayed sitting there figuring the girl just fell out of bed and put her own head on the table, reaching under to pet the still scared little pup, only to promptly get bit which made her cringe. Bastion was no good with animals...what the heck was she supposed to do? For now she would wait on everyone else to come around, and continue to attempt petting the pup that hadn't ran away for whatever reason.

@AnyoneWhoHappensToComeIntoTheMainHall

Reveal hidden contents

aaaf284173c87177346d5617f4748f732694f6d1_hq.gif

@Zuka @Britt-21

Chris Lengheart(When I see Kelica I'm gonna....)

Chris woke up on Christmas day rather grumpy. He hadn't been able to go out with family since he had to sit and watch the manticore. Kelica should of been back by now, Noah too. She said they were going out for just a walk, but Chris has never seen two people walk for this long before. Chris slid off of the booth he was sleeping at and straightened himself up somewhat. Looking over to the manticore, it seemed the be curled up without a care in the world. The potion wore off sometime last night, but the manticore still seemed calm. How long that was going to last for, Chris had no idea. But at least he managed to replenish most of his magic so if anything were to go wrong, he'd at least be able to knock it out.

Chris had finished taking care of his mess of hair when he heard a loud scream fill the guildhall. Chris immediately recognized it as Kelica's and made a B-line for her room. It seemed that Lavender had already beat him up there as once Chris caught up he immediately wanted to turn around and run the other way. A pair of ass-cheeks were being proudly presented to whoever was looking through that door. Chris immediately shut his eyes as the image slowly and painfully etched itself into his memory. His face immediately went red much like Lavender's. He walked over to her, a look of frustration on his face, and stated,"I know damn well that Kelica didn't blow- show up just to bang some dude. And in the guildhall of all places, it's Kelica...why am I not surprised. Same girl made out with another girl on my sofa. Didn't even see her come in...how did she get in there? I didn't fall asleep 'till at least one or two. Whatever."

Before Lavender could even respond, Chris threw both his hands into the air in an almost surrendering sort of way as he marched back to where the manticore was. Trying to shake the image that at this point was basically branded to his eyeballs, Chris took a seat while continuing to watch the manticore. It had woken up due to Kelica's screams and seemed as annoyed as Chris. It got up and made sure to keep its distance from Chris. It found a small area nearby the bar to call home and as long as no one overstayed their welcome in the manticore's territory, it wouldn't lash out at anyone else. Chris wondered what they'd do once the guildhall started filling up, would they just isolate the manticore? Or would they close down for the day being that it was Christmas. Whatever happened, Chris had to make sure that manticore didn't hurt anyone. At least one of them had to be responsible instead of sleeping around with every man, woman, and animal imaginable.

@Britt-21 @Zuka @Embaga Elder

Bastion Teloska, a man with a deep kindness in his heart that he didn't hide ever, at least that's what others often said to him, most people would greet him similarly, with 'cool hoodie dude' or any of the other various ways people confused him for who he was, often getting greeted as a man, a slap to the back, a grin, a 'hey check out that chick' when he'd pass by women, that had just happened to him not too long ago actually they'd even tried to convince him to approach the woman and he would, smiling and chuckling quietly while warning the woman off. The reaction he had gotten from them when he had lost his temper was glorious and he had laughed fully while they tried to figure out how to handle him, they didn't. Chalk another one up to the mildly destructive nature that clung to those that were members of Fairy Tail, Bastion's bright blue eyes were proof enough of that, his fake eye holding the Fairy Tail symbol embedded into his body, acting as a shining beacon to those around him. 

Now though he walkef tbrough a forest on his way back home, dragging one of his feet along behind him...which seemed to have a small wolf pup attached to his ankle, at least he had his clothes for once but sheesh, he needed to find Kelica and fast, she would be the only one to get through to the small wolf cub, "Poor thing...you must be so hungry...I'm sorry I don't eat meat or I would help you...but you're biting the wrong girl...well I'm sure once I get you to Kelica she will help you...now..." Wait he was a she? She looked so much like a man though.

Bastion had been working yesterday to earn grocery money, she hated winter she couldn't grow her own foods especially since she was so picky about what she ate, sighing quietly to herself she arrived back to the guild hall, running a hand through her short ombré blue hair. She started spinning around in circles in her head as she had; unlike how most came into the hall; come in quietly and was sitting at a table with that little wolf still biting her while she thought about why she had forgotten everything about her life. She really needed to wait though to think or her magic would explode....then suddenly there was a scream, one that echoed through the entire hall and had caused Bastion to panic, a spark of magic exploding by her head because of that. Thankfully it was small and only made a mild explosive sound, if anyone else was around it would be mildly unsettling but not overtly terrifying as she had a tendency to do exactly that. That had been Kelica and while part of Bastion wanted to rush up and see if the blonde was all right she didn't, she stayed sitting there figuring the girl just fell out of bed and put her own head on the table, reaching under to pet the still scared little pup, only to promptly get bit which made her cringe. Bastion was no good with animals...what the heck was she supposed to do? For now she would wait on everyone else to come around, and continue to attempt petting the pup that hadn't ran away for whatever reason.

tumblr_n1ics8RXrt1s75dybo1_500.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica Zefara[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Fairytail Guild Hall[/COLOR]

If Kelica was only half sure that Noah was naked before, the second the man jumped up from the bed certain assets moved along with the motion causing Kelica's already flaming red cheeks to only burn and burst into something close to a crimson red before he managed to cover himself with her own pillow. It wasn't that Kelica hadn't mm... seen certain things before, it was more, this was Noah, the guy she'd been dreaming about for...you know... a little while now. And to top it off this was the second time in a day she'd seen him shirtless (and not just shirtless but everything-less now). Furthermore where the hell did he hide that figure underneath all his clothes anyway! As he spoke her screaming died down but those emerald eyes continued to be wide like saucers when he mentioned he went to bed completely clothed. "BUT HOW DID I EVEN GET HERE NOAH!? We were dancing and then, I wake up, here, and your-! your-!" jabbing a finger towards his pile of clothes. Did he do something to her while she was sleeping?? She glanced down to look underneath the jumble of blankets she'd wrapped herself up, noting she was, indeed, clothed. So...

She didn't have time to think more on it before suddenly the door slammed open to reveal a Lavender standing in the door frame. With Kelica still wide eyed, she noticed a moment later Chris popped his head in as well, but Kelica wasn't at the same angle as them and so she didn't exactly see the same things they did... all she knew was they looked in, spotted Noah while both their faces grew red and then Lavender had apologized and closed the door after saying.. she didn't know they'd?..... Kelica face paled a little as she realized just what the situation might have looked like to both and in a hurry the girl launched herself from the floor and started to hop around like one does in a fully enclosed sleeping bag. The girl was still trapped after all. Bouncing till she came to the doorway and thrust herself at it suddenly with an almighty bang. "WAIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT LAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEYYYYY!!! CHRRRRIISSSS!!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVEN'T EVEN KISSED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE'S NAKED!" She screamed through the doorway, however as she bounced back and then forward once more she suddenly broke the hinges to the door and the still blanket entangled girl suddenly fell with another loud squeal.  Not realising Lavender was on the other side, or even what the hell Noah was doing in all this.

Meanwhile there was still a Manticore to try and go find, and Kelica could have SWORE she sensed a tiny frightened... something whimpering in her ears that wasn't to far from her, but she couldn't be certain. As she laid there on her back glancing around, her panic sort of left a little as she could hear the sounds of a little tiny baby asking for it's parents. At least in her mind, it was echoing but it sounded distraught. "N...Noah!! Help me out of this thing!" She said even as she wiggled against the ground.

Blankets!... her greatest foe yet....

Kami

View attachment 190941

All of a sudden Kami felt a strange pressure on his back. Almost as if he was being patted, or smacked. He frowned confused, then went back to attempting to lift the staff. 

Then the angelic voice that was singing began to speak. It was telling him to do something, but what? He stopped pulling on the staff, and focused on the words."What? Wake up? Hmm, how strange. The angelic voice sounds alot like.... ALARA!!!" 

With this sudden realization Kami's eyes burst open, and he released his grasp on her. He rubbed his eye, and sat up," oh, sorry about that sis! I was having this really great dream, and i was attempting to take this awesome staff. Guess I was really grabbing you, my bad." Kami said with a yawn, his manner of speaking drowsy.

@Mitchs98

Tyson, Redd

View attachment 190946

Tyson's eyes fluttered open, and he sat up stretching his massive arms. He let out a great yawn, his eyes watering slightly as he did. He cracked his stiff neck, and slipped his feet into his red lion slippers. He then dragged his feet as he made his way into the living room. He had just woken up, but his eyes where already wide open. He  walked through the living room, and into the kitchen to make himself some cereal. He poured the cereal then grabbed a apple, before making his way to the living room. He saw Miles, and Katherine, but only seemed to stare at them for a moment. He then walked over to the couch, and sat down on Miles."Oh, good morning Katherine, and merry Christmas. It's such a shame that Miles couldn't join us today isn't it?" Tyson said in a slightly cheerful tone, ignoring Miles completely. He was doing so because he found it unpleasant that he hadn't been informed immediately of Miles return. Sure he might not have been  around for them to inform him, but Tyson didn't care about any of that. He was just being  stubborn, and childish. Something he only ever did when he was around his brother."Such a shame he isn't here to join us on Christmas. I'm sure he would have informed me immediately if he was." 

Alara was on the verge of unconciousness when Kami finally woke up. She coughed and sucked in air before looking to him with a hurt pout. "I was gonna die!" She whined, rubbing her likely bruised ribs. She then sighed lightly, "Oh well..." She said. "You're actually pretty strong these days, huh Kami?" She asked with a grin. She got up off of the bed and stretched before walking over to her shield. "Think you can finally lift it?" She asked, pointing to her shield. It was enchanted to be unnaturrally heavy for anyone but the owner, but Kami likely forgot that, even still she was curious. Plus she had to tease her brother.

Arietta Forsyth/ Sora Marvell - Magnolia

tumblr_mx55t5klj91s0myp3o3_400.gif

Blue haired had draped itself upon Aria's fox face, those fierce yet gentle eyes slowly opening to figure out what was tickling her fur. A rather adorable sneeze released itself in the air and if it weren't for the small hands curled upon the fox's body she would've gone flying across the guild hall floor. A wide yawn exposing canine teeth shook her entire body before she fixated on the young girl's face, hues dancing about in wonder. This girl looked sad, torn, and just... helpless. Her heart began to ache simply from the defeated look plastered on Sora's face and she couldn't help but want to pull her into an embrace. The fox began morphing, growing in size until Aria returned to her normal womanly body. Lithe arms didn't hesitate to wrap around Sora's small frame and hold her close. A mop of blue hair was all that could be seen as she looked downwards, noticing that Sora had completely buried her face into her rather large chest. Not that she minded and it was nice to know they served a purpose other than being nice to look at. Aria's fingers combed through the dragon slayer's hair, arms protectively grasping at her to let her know that this was a safe place. A place she could just break down instead of trying to be strong. " Shhh, Sora. Shhh... " The words slithered out in a lullabetic tone, trying to soothe the girl. As Sora began to cry and shake, Aria simply craddled her closer, nuzzling a cheek into her hair for even more comfort. 

Sora had stumbled upon the small fox once she'd waken at some point in the night, realizing that she'd fainted and it was eerily quiet. It was odd to see a random animal in the guildhall just sleeping atop of some clothes so she'd knelt down to inspect it, eyes wide as the fox began to go through the notions of waking up. She also wasn't expecting the creature to change into a beautiful woman but it was the arms that seized her as a prisoner that was the biggest surprise. Usually Sora would've protested but the warmth and emotion flowing from her made her feel strangely vulnerable. Her eyes slipped to a close as she pushed her face into the woman's shirt, face shifting from side to side as tears began to flow freely. It was as if she were trying to wipe each new tear off her face to pretend it had never fallen in the first place but she failed, only succeeding in soaking Aria's shirt in the process. " How do you know my name...? " She tried to whisper it but she only managed to choke out the words, now tilting her head up to peer into those yellow eyes. 

Aria smiled in a nurturing way, loosening her grip by a fraction. Her white hair had flowed downwards to entangle itself within the blue strands as her hair was much longer, long enough in fact that it laid loosely around them in colourless waves. " I guess you weren't here when I made the announcement. My name is Arietta Forsyth and I'm your new guild master. As to how I know your name.... well, you're the spitting image of your grandmother and I've heard of your accomplishments. She would've been so proud of the woman you're becoming. " Aria spoke softly as if she were filled in a room with sleeping people whom she didn't wish to wake, though that wasn't the case. The guild hall had emptied out and all that remained looming in the room was the gigantic tree and the shining star that rested at the very top. Aria proceeded to stand with ease, lifting the smaller slayer up with her as if the two shared the weight of a feather. " Let's talk and maybe I can help, your secrets are safe with me, Sora. But that pained look on your face and in your heart will only remain or even worse, it could grow into something nasty. " Aria's eyes flashed as she remembered a certain incident in her past in regards to someone she had once known. They had gone down a bad path and she had been much too late to stop the transformation they had taken. It filled her with a regret that weighed upon her shoulders to this very day and she would be damned if there was a repeat of any kind, especially from one of her fairies. 

And the two did talk in fact, throughout the hours remaining of the night. Their voices carried on without pause until the sun began to rise, bringing light to pour over the mountains in the distance. They had wandered out into the city while they conversed and finally their steps fell silent as they approached Sora's home. " You're making the right decision. Just be back in time for the Grand Magic Games. I need to watch my fairies kick some ass and I would prefer to have you compete. Your heart and magic is incredibly strong, you better not miss it or else I'll drag you back myself. Understand? " Aria winked playfully and enveloped her arms around the slayer once more, breathing in heavily before releasing that breath and the girl in unison. 

It was almost hard to let her go. Aria felt like a mother whom was sending their child off into the world; the dark and dangerous world. Even though she wouldn't admit it, Aria knew deep down that she would send someone to keep a close eye on the small slayer, simply for Sora's protection. One couldn't be too careful but if Sora needed space and time to heal, it wasn't right for her to deny that request. After all, she had been the one to suggest Sora go off and deal with the inner war brewing within her. A hesitant step backwards was made before Aria turned completely and walked away, eyes narrowed in an attempt to force themselves staring forward. Looking back would only make things harder for the slayer she felt so she continued until she was a good distance away and out of view. " Do come back in one piece... " She whispered as she had turned the corner, hoping the words would reach her ears. 

Sora felt renewed after speaking to Aria throughout the night and when the sun had begun to creep along the horizon, she was quite startled. How long had it been? What if she didn't have enough time to gather her belongings before someone woke up? Her feet shifted uneasily within the snow beneath them, fingers curling into Aria's back as the woman hugged her before leaving. It was funny how a few hours of opening up to someone could truly bring them closer. Such a short amount of time but it was as if they had known each other much, much, longer. Sora felt safe with her and that meant the world to her. It was the same feeling that she got around Maya so it could only be taken as a wonderful thing. Aria's words were heard as a gust of wind almost intentionally carried them to her and she smiled faintly in response before heading into her home. It was quiet. " Good... They're not awake yet. " Sora mumbled as she first tip toed about her own home, finding it slightly humorous that she even had to do so in the first place. As she roamed about and packed her backpack, stuffing it to the brim with essentials she may need, her steps seemed to halt once she came across Ayano and Timothy fast asleep. A pang of guilt wracked her features but she soon pursed her lips and snuck into her room to obtain her writing pad. 

It took an hour or so as she wrote to her guild and explained everything that had happened, along with why she had been so distant. Losing Lysander had been too much and if she were to find herself able to genuinely smile without remorse then she would need to leave Magnolia for a while. 

To Timothy; you have been an amazing and dear friend. I will truly miss you until I return and I want to strongly ask that you remain here in the city and join Fairy Tail. I better see the guild mark on your somewhere when I get back. No ifs or buts! Please take care of Ayano as she's going to need a friend in you. You're welcome to stay at my home. She is as well. Stay safe and see you in no time! P.S Don't come looking for me... All I can truly ask is that you respect my wishes. - A long steampunk type jacket was laid next to the note, folded carefully and delicately. - This belonged to my father and I wanted you to have it, I think it'll look wonderful on you. Merry Christmas! @Zareh

To Ayano; I want to make you believe in people again but I need to fix myself first. I am and always will be your friend so please be there for Timothy as he might blame himself for me leaving. I accept you for who you are and others will too, just give them a chance. - A pair of cat ears like the ones she wore were placed atop of the note, waiting to be worn. - I got these from my granny and I thought you'd appreciate them so please hold them dear to you, they're super special to me. Merry Christmas! @Jackaboi

To Clair; I'll be back. Don't go on any dangerous missions without me! Also, you're not fat at all, I just like to tease you. You're one of my oldest and bestest friends, please take care of Nami and don't let her cause too much trouble around the guild hall. I left a cake for you in the fridge of my place so make sure you get to it before someone else finds it. - A box filled with an armor set was nestled under the note, ribbon splayed everywhere. - It's sky armor, I've been working on this for you for years so I hope you like it. Merry Christmas! @Mr Swiftshots

To Chris; I'm sorry for being so defensive towards you in the past. You're really strong and I admire your strength! I hope you learn a new beast form or two while I'm gone and I can't wait to see them. Protect everyone for me, alright? They're going to need you. - A huge quilt blanket was folded that the note was tied down to. When unfolded, it was filled with many different exotic creatures and beasts that were sewn into a small story. - I made this for you and I really hope you like it. I know you have your forms to turn to when you're in need but this blanket will always keep you warm, it's magically warded so that it can't be destroyed either. Merry Christmas! @Isune

To Hibiki; I know you're going to want to find me and bring me back because that's who you are. Please don't. I really need this and I'll be back before you know it. Keep an eye out for everybody! You've always been like a big brother to me, I just wanted you to know that Hibi-kun! - A pair of shoes with lightning bolts on the sides lay next to his note, shining with some sort of aura. - These shoes can handle your electrical input and won't wear or tear no matter how fast you zoom around. You needed a new pair anyway! You keep ruining your others. Merry Christmas! @LeSoraAmari

To Kelica; You've grown so much in every aspect and I'm really proud of you! Keep doing your best and don't forget what I taught you. You're a lady and everyone should treat you like one because you're beautiful and lovely. See you when I get back and try not to get into any trouble while I'm gone. Thanks for being so kind to me, I'm happy to call you family. - The letter was tied to a glowing seed, magic pulsating off of it. - I went in search of this quite some time ago for you... It's said to grow into an enormous tree that produces waters that have healing abilities. It's definitely too big for a pot but I know you'll find the perfect home for it. And I think you'd give it the love and nurturing it needs to grow! Merry Christmas! @Zuka

To Lavender; You're always so caring and sweet, thinking about the best interest of others. I've always noticed your determination and ability to be rational no matter what situation is thrown your way. Keep the guild fed and keep them from destroying the building again, I don't want to come back to an entirely new guild hall. - A beautiful Valkyrie looking helmet sat next to the note, lined in a mineral that was extremely rare. -  Something to keep you safe while I'm not here to protect you like I normally would. It's supposed to have enhanced defensive abilities so I'm sure you'll put it to good use if the time ever arises. Plus you'll look stunning wearing it! Merry Christmas! @Britt-21

To Ryu; Out of everyone I think you'll understand the most why I needed to get away for a while. You've always been the understanding one out of us all so thank you. Thank you for doing your best to take care of everyone and keep things as minimally chaotic as possible. Keep being you and don't let that darker side of you surface much, you're stronger than him. - The note was rolled up and tied together by an elegant red ribbon. - I found this for you on one of my missions, I thought it would look beautiful on the hilt of your sword. It's said to be able to keep anything together and it reminded me of you. @Rhodus

To Sera; Don't eat anyone! I'm joking. Try not to drink anyone under the table and do your best to not ransack the kitchen in the middle of the night on one of your drunk escapades. I need stuff to cook with when I get back! Remember that you're cherished and I don't care what you are, you're just Sera to me. - A small alcohol barrel that could fit in your palm was sitting on the note as if holding it down. - It's a portable drinking party for you! You just squeeze it and it'll grow in size and it never empties. Don't become too friendly with it, you're enjoyable when sober too. Merry Christmas! @Mitchs98

Sora sighed almost too audibly as she looked down at the presents and notes, as satisfied as she would be with them. She left Timothy and Ayano's on the kitchen table before she grabbed the rest of the presents and the bag she had packed, taking a small moment to look around. This was the best thing, hopefully they will understand.... Sora let another small smile drift into her face as she passed by them sleeping and made her way out of the house only to be confronted by Nami. Both her hands went up immediately in a defensive fashion as she backed away almost in fear of the small exceed. Her eyes darted between her bag and that now seemingly rising to anger face, eyes widening as Nami's cheeks filled with air to puff out. And puff out they did, though the effect was much less impressive while it was in action, almost like a sad deflating balloon. Sora's gaze slipped down guiltily as she stepped forward and pulled the small cat into hug that lasted much too long though the silence was eerily welcomed. " It won't be for long, let's drop these off and remember to stay with Clair. She will make sure you're fed, you have access to my jewels so you can pay for whatever you need. " The two remained quiet after that, simply soaking in one another's presence before that ultimate yet undesired goodbye had to be made. 

Sora stopped as she approached the guildhall, presents in hand to stare up at it lovingly, knowing she would be back within its rowdy and lovely walls once more. The sounds of screams filled the air but she didn't sense any immediate danger so she took the opportunity of distraction to place all of the presents under the beautiful tree. " Goodbye guys. Merry Christmas. " She said under her breath, a genuine smile tugging at her lips as she headed out, eyes peering into Nami's once outside and back in the chilly winter air. " This is it, behave and your present .... " Sora pulled out a small bow from her jacket pocket and tied it to Nami's tail. " When you touch it here... " She leaned forward as she spoke, pointing out the activation button and continued, " it will shoot out a glitter trail with stars behind you. I thought it would be cute when you're flying. " She mused as she imagined it, tears now forming in her eyes. " I won't be the same person when I get back, Nami. I'll be stronger both mentally and physically. I look forward to seeing you again, my dearest friend. I love you so much, Nami! " Sora's small hands fisted together as she held herself together, not wanting to cry as she made the quick notion to wave goodbye and darted off. Nami watched her go whilst her wings started to droop sadly, the glistening in her own eyes resembling tears. " Goodbye everyone. " One more departing statement was said and that seemed to be what pushed her over the edge in terms of not crying. A few tears slipped past closed eyes, the water only making her face tingle as the cold air came into contact with her damp cheeks. And before anyone would be aware that she was leaving, the young slayer was out of town and already standing atop one of those mountaintops in the distance. Her blue hair danced about in the wind freely, strands slipping in and out of her vision as she gazed back down over Magnolia with a determined look dancing within those hues that sparkled with the reflection of the new dawn.

Aria stood outside the guildhall and off to the side a bit, watching Sora as she ran off with a newly ignited spark to push her forward. It was necessary to allow the girl to do this to grow and become stronger, or at least she told herself that so that her motherly instincts would remained quelled for the time being. " Just a few minutes longer before I walk into the lion's den. " She spoke to herself, sighing so heavily that some of the snow scattered wildly that had been slow-falling in front of her face. The screams and loud yelling from inside could be heard but she hadn't expected any less. What holiday or day even wasn't eventful in some way when it came to Fairy Tail? She honestly couldn't think of one. Fairy Tail did everything humanly possible to get all eyes on them and it wasn't even intentional, perhaps that was the enthralling part. " Alright! " She mentally prepared herself as her more than desirable body pushed itself off from the wall that had served as a leaning post for the time being. " Let's do this! " A smile quickly followed her words as she headed towards the double doors.

39012c1898ee04fb6de68409daee1bfb08f96014_hq.gif

@anyone else in Magnolia or the FT HQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Talons head flew up and he looked right at Ferra and some other guy. His eyes widened and he practically flew at her with a yelled, "Ferra!¡!¡" He picked her up in a bear hug. "Dammit I missed you!" He exclaimed with a laugh before putting her back down gently. He held his hand out to the guy. "I'm Talon by the way, You are?¿?¿" He was so happy now. Now that he had found Ferra again everything was going to be better. He could ask Ferra out and try one more time to get into Lamia Scale. He couldn't wait for the days to come. 

@Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Nikolas grinned at the comment about the sleepover. "Yep. Sure did," he said cheerfully, about to go into full detail of the highlights of the night, when Ferra suddenly stopped walking. Nik stopped too, looking curiously at Ferra. She knew the guy sitting all alone on a bench on Christmas? Cool. What he was wondering was what had made the guy so gloomy. So he followed after Ferra. 

Okay, so for some reason, when he heard the name Talon, Nikolas's ears twitched. Talon....wasn't he the guy who had left her after just one day together? And now he was upset. Huh. Nik didn't say anything, though; in fact, he acted pretty chill. "Hey, you seem a bit down in the dumps. You okay?"

Talons head flew up and he looked right at Ferra and some other guy. His eyes widened and he practically flew at her with a yelled, "Ferra!¡!¡" He picked her up in a bear hug. "Dammit I missed you!" He exclaimed with a laugh before putting her back down gently. He held his hand out to the guy. "I'm Talon by the way, You are?¿?¿" He was so happy now. Now that he had found Ferra again everything was going to be better. He could ask Ferra out and try one more time to get into Lamia Scale. He couldn't wait for the days to come. 

Ferra didn't have much time to react, or any really, to Talon picking her up and hugging her to the point she couldn't breathe. She wasn't sure what to think. She was relieved to see he was alright but kinda mad that he hadn't shown up until now. Rather than react violently she hugged him back, sighing when she was sat down. "I missed you too..." She mumbled. He then asked the inevitable question of who Nikolas was. She looked from him to Talon. "Umm..he's my...boyfriend." She explained slowly then looked at the ground. Then back to Talon.

"Where have you been anyway?" She asked. "You just ditched after our first date. Didn't say anything, didn't try to find me at all." She said, clearly angry with him. She honestly didn't know what to say. Now she was with Nikolas, practically over Talon, and here he just...shows up. She knew he'd be mad and upset over the news, but still.

Heading to Phineas' Apartment

After a moment Laura realized that Shiro must have already gotten up and she pivoted on heels turning down the hall to began the track to Phineas house. "Ugh... I should have just gone to his house first." She didn't waste any time going do the hall and through the build to Phineas house before knocking on the door. "Hey guys I had an idea!" She waited out side as she waited for someone to respond.
@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball@Arius LaVari

Phineas' Apartment

Shiro tugged at her pony tail oddly nervously, starting to think her gift was childish now but she had already bought it and now was standing in front of him with it so she nodded a little giving a small click of her tongue, "Stop calling me Miss there's no need for it thank you though it's just so weird being called that. More importantly has Nikolas made it home yet? I'm sure he was surprised...oh and I have a Christmas present for you both but you can't open it until Nik arrives as well, okay?" Shiro kept her expression schooled and straight it was while she was outside talking to Phin that she heard Laura approach from behind and peered over her shoulder at the woman her bright purple eyes focusing on the dark skinned woman and raising her hand in a wave. "Well hello Miss Laura, how are you today? I'm curious about this idea of yours but I don't think Nik has returned home yet, I'm sorry that I sort of showed up randomly I guess I just wanted to check on you since we were up so late." Now that she was over here it seemed like a terrible idea and caused red to sprout up her face slightly though she acted as if nothing was different, "I'm sorry for showing up like this...if I'm being a bother let me know okay?"

Celestia had stayed up for ages with everyone else yesterday laughing and playing and having a delicious dinner, when the party had finally started to wind down Celestia had stayed behind to put away leftovers and help clean up afterwards, so she had stayed behind longer than anyone else she had been sighing and headed out the door when she'd spotted something unusual under one of the tables, he was short and if she hadn't been so observant of literally everyone she never would have noticed him, the dwarf man had been under a table dosing off with a blanket, how had no one noticed as they left? She understood he was short but...the cheerful girl immediately frowned and had shook him awake not giving him any chance to protest her actions and took him home with her. She was NOT having that, not at all! If he had been awake as she dragged him he would have been assaulted by the constant scolding of Celestia, "You should have told someone you needed a place to stay! I have a spare room so like it or not you're staying with me!" She left no room for arguement and they arrived at her medium sized cottage in the woods without any trouble and she had led him into the book leaden house putting him up in a spare room, it was filled with books too but the bed wasn't covered giving him a soft place to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

With the rising of the sun Celestia was immediately awakened by dawn pouring into her window, she was a light sleeper so even small sounds would wake her. Her two colored eyes flicked over to her night stand, there was a book and a mug on the table and she smiled sleepily at the objects before sitting up slowly and sighing. Today was going to be a rough day for her...and shit...Acus was here too. She felt her sadness rising quickly, that darkness that always loved to yank on her collar and choke her on random days, not that today was random...it was the most precious memories for her but they tore her apart inside. The blonde sat up quickly scolding herself internally while she ducked into her bathroom in just a tank top and shorts where she stared in the mirror and talked to herself, "Come on Celestia! Pull yourself together smile smile...like a good girl just...smile." As she scolded herself she managed to smile at the mirror brightly then made her way out of the bedroom with her usual bright smile, let's get started then, she had a guest today after all.

The blonde turned on Christmas music from a stereo though not loudly so her friend could sleep, though she spun around her kitchen singing along to the songs playing. She was cooking breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, the works nothing less for a friend and guest right! As she moved about her kitchen flawlessly the smells from the kitchen would start to fill up her house, mouth watering smells of eggs cooking and pancakes somehow not burning, she was pretty damn good at this she had to admit, she could have worked in a restaurant if she wanted...maybe have lived a more normal life, maybe then...she couldn't help it, as she had time to think her mind filled up with all the things she hated and she needed to pull herself together quickly. Celestia was leaning against a counter suddenly staring at the counter top, she needed to pull together before Acus woke up.

"....Okay. No 'miss'. Got it,"  Phineas said calmly, giving Shiro two thumbs-up. He was about to close the door, when next Laura came along. He held the door open for her, nodding politely. Although he'd only known her for one day, he already respected her. Mostly because she was one of the first people he had met that could shut Nikolas up. And trust me, that was an achievement. 

"An idea? You've already caught my attention. What is the idea?"

Ferra didn't have much time to react, or any really, to Talon picking her up and hugging her to the point she couldn't breathe. She wasn't sure what to think. She was relieved to see he was alright but kinda mad that he hadn't shown up until now. Rather than react violently she hugged him back, sighing when she was sat down. "I missed you too..." She mumbled. He then asked the inevitable question of who Nikolas was. She looked from him to Talon. "Umm..he's my...boyfriend." She explained slowly then looked at the ground. Then back to Talon.

"Where have you been anyway?" She asked. "You just ditched after our first date. Didn't say anything, didn't try to find me at all." She said, clearly angry with him. She honestly didn't know what to say. Now she was with Nikolas, practically over Talon, and here he just...shows up. She knew he'd be mad and upset over the news, but still.

Nikolas was now very jealous. This guy was lifting Ferra up and suddenly acting as though she was his girlfriend or something. The half-Neko stared at him, about to say something, when Ferra said exactly what she was thinking. Hello? Nikolas was her boyfriend. She sounded pretty ticked about it, too. How he had just left her. 

"Yeah, what the hell, man? I'm normally pretty chill, but seriously. I kinda want an explanation on why you'd just up and leave someone as awesome as Ferra. I sure as hell would not do that."

Tokine - Sabertooth Guild Hall

Tokine awoke in her bed rather drowsily since she didn't get all that much sleep the night prior. She had been out preparing last minute gifts for her friends. Although a tad unhealthy, the smiles she hoped to see on their faces would be worth it. After yawning and stretching, she sat up and turned to affectionately pet the stuffed T-Rex and slightly disturbing teddy bear that laid next to her pillow against the wall.

"Good morning Stevie, Ken."Tokine said quietly with a small smile on her face before getting out of her bed. She put on her usual clothes and pulled out the few gift boxes which were hidden under her bed. She did all of this in a rather hurried manner since she was excited to give out her gifts. Her expression didn't really show it though, as per usual with the stoic girl. As she exited her room with gift boxes in her arms, she slipped a little on a stray sock that was on the floor which was enough for one of her presents, Sakura's, to go plummeting towards the ground. However, before it could make contact, Tokine threw all the presents she had in her arms into the air and swiftly managed to grab Sakura's gift in midair before proceeding to catch all of the other gift boxes. As if nothing had happened, the girl continued on her way down the stairs to the main hall where she set the boxes down at a random table and sat down, waiting for one of the people she had a gift prepared for to show up.

@Mitchs98 @Nenma Takashi

Verdana smiled and flipped up a pancake, the only actual breakfast food she had made. Her hair was in thick bundles like tendrils, holding onto several plates as she worked. She revealed her razor sharp back fangs, speaking with a snake's tongue, "Yup! Since I'm a Daemon, my body is screwy! My type of curse.. which is pretty much just magic... is adaptations!" She abruptly grew a few hands out of her back, that quickly grew into clean arms! The now six armed young adult poured a few more pancakes before juggling them in between. She sighed before saying, "Unfortunately, I don't think as well when I do it. It's like... I'm a water bottle?" She curved an eyebrow and made sure Sera was listening, "Or maybe, the pancake mix? Either way, a bottle filled with something. It can make about... 80 pancakes. But then you use a little bit..." She flipped a pancake onto a plate of about 20...

She desperately wanted to say 'smells like... VICTORY', but she decided to keep on explaining instead. She began to pour out some orange juice and prepared a steaming plate for Sera, patting the seat as she talked to try and tell her how it worked, "It can be shaped and warped and become whatever you want, but it takes away from the bottle. The bottle now makes about.... 70? You can pour the mix back in to return it back to its old self, but then where's the pancakes?! That is how my main brain works basically." One of the tendrils face deep in a book, lifted itself up to reveal it had a glowing eye. It was scanning the ink and translating it into words, or there was an eye deep down that was trying to not freak out Sera. The tendril melted to reveal it was a string of soft bones that grew brown fur, giving her the soft hair she had. The fur would darken to black as a flower would bloom out of it, proving to be part of Verdana herself as well! 

Sera just sort of watched with wide eyes as Verdana cooked, eyeing the tendrils and the girl who was quite a bit bigger than before curiously. "Yeah I know what curses are..." She mumbled. She flinched when the arms grew, focused intently on Verdana's explanation. She had to admit, while freaky as all hell, it was pretty damn cool. It brought a grin to the vampires face; though she did shudder when she saw the eyeball. She sat down nevertheless when instructed and nodded, "Huh....that's pretty awesome actually." She replied. "Can you control if you change back or?" She asked, not sure how it worked as she forked a pancake.

Kenya awoke to find herself a bit reluctant to get up from the bed. Around her was an assortment of stuffed animals and objects none of which were the same they all were made with a specific person in mind. She gathered them all in her arms and attempted to walk with them but found it harder than she predicted, luckily she had a plan. She held a good number of them in one hand and threw and caught the others with the other, effectively juggling them. She made her way downstairs to see Tokine the corner of her lips shaking as she fought to hold back her smile. "Tokine!" Truth be told Kenya was excited to get a gift that wasn't new training equipment or a new sword. She placed the stuffed animals around her chair and sat down crossing her legs, looking on anyone would think she was some kind of stuff plushise queen and the toys around her were her subjects. At least from a joking stand point that how it looked.  

@Mitchs98 @Drakerus

Phineas' Apartment

~~~~~~~~~~~

"....Okay. No 'miss'. Got it,"  Phineas said calmly, giving Shiro two thumbs-up. He was about to close the door, when next Laura came along. He held the door open for her, nodding politely. Although he'd only known her for one day, he already respected her. Mostly because she was one of the first people he had met that could shut Nikolas up. And trust me, that was an achievement. 

"An idea? You've already caught my attention. What is the idea?"

Nikolas was now very jealous. This guy was lifting Ferra up and suddenly acting as though she was his girlfriend or something. The half-Neko stared at him, about to say something, when Ferra said exactly what she was thinking. Hello? Nikolas was her boyfriend. She sounded pretty ticked about it, too. How he had just left her. 

"Yeah, what the hell, man? I'm normally pretty chill, but seriously. I kinda want an explanation on why you'd just up and leave someone as awesome as Ferra. I sure as hell would not do that."

Banner.png

Phineas' apartment

ishzu ishtar.jpg

Laura entered the home as Phineas held the door open for her. She hadn't gotten used to the man's taste, it was so odd. She found some where to sit down waiting for the other two sit down as well, she could hardly contain the excitement to tell them her plan. "I was thinking that I want to throw a party and invite the whole guild to it. I would cook and we could all exchange gifts. I don't have a tree but I don't think that will matter to much." She waited for the two to reply and tell her what they thought of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

cooltext201153096668166.png

The food had been wonderful although a lot of it the dwarf did know what it was or what it was called. That hardly mattered to him as it still tasted good, drinks were passed around and flowed freely all in all a good time. All good things must come to an end and as the celebration began to wind down and other left for the warmth and safety of their own beds or to share one together, the dwarf taking his cue slowly slipped from the remaining people moving his chest of belongings to one of the unmoved tables sitting over the the side of the guild hall and crawling under it, resting his head on his arm as a makeshift pillow pulling a simple blanket over himself and slipped off to sleep, in much the same way he had done for the past couple of weeks. As Celestia was leaving the guild hall she noticed the dwarf sleeping under the table within no time at all she had roused him from his sleep, rubbing his eyes somewhat a little questioningly. "Aye its not really something that comes up in polite conversation.." he said looking a little embarrassed but woman wasn't taking no for an answer, so graciously accepted getting to his feet grasping the handle to the trunk and wheeled it behind him as she lead him to her house.

from floor to ceiling were books of all sorts any subject and you could find it in here somewhere placing the trunk in the spare room with him carefully walking around and into the spare bed blanket in hand his eyes drifted closed as soon his head touched the softness of the pillow.

~~~~~

phial_of_galadriel_necklace_lord_of_the_rings_tolkien_inspired_crystal_b4d87f86.jpg

the light filtering through the piles of books and he could hear the faintest sound of music it sounded a little different to the usual things he had heard but this Christmas thing had been talked up quite a bit as of late, he didn't full grasp the concept. Only realising now where he was and in a bed no less! that stuff that Cele had made the previous day certainly did sneak up on you. Remember her waking him up from under the table, looking through a book the was partially open on the top of a small stack of books it happened to be a story book about Santa and how he brought present to the good boys and girls. Feeling bad for taking her hospitality and not even thanking her, well she would get a present from Santa! Rummaging through his trunk and his possessions finding in a small velvet bag was a necklace he was given some time ago by one of his peers, having not liked it himself but unable to part with it. Quickly checking it for damage and polishing the inset stone a little before placing it back in it's bag, tying the top end of the bag with a neat little bow, adding a small note saying 'to Celestia, from Santa'. Taking out a red coat that he had in his collection of clothes placing over it his clothes that her was wearing and made his way into the living area and then to the kitchen as Cele was leaning against the bench. He looked concerned for her as she looked upset not too worry the Santa dwarf would come to help!

"ho ho ho, Christmas merry Celestia, Santa has heard you have been a god little girl and has brought you a present!" the dwarf said trying his best to act like a much large jolly man and holding out the velvet bag with the little tag attached to the bow.

@Arius LaVari

Timothy Harvard: Sora?

21llqnc.jpg

[SIZE= 18px][BOOT UP SEQUENCE INITIATED][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][SERIES 102 G.R.I.M MEMORY CHECK][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][CLEAR CACHE][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][SYSTEMS CHECK][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][/C:MACHIAS.EXE -RUN][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][STARTING UP SEQUENCE INITIATED][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Timothy awoken to see the room in a quiet and peaceful state, nothing seemed to be out of place. He slowly stretched his arms and yawned to the morning's bright sun however he looked around and sees only Ayano sleeping nearby. He gets up and walks around the room searching for something or someone. He looked through the rooms but couldn't find...Sora. Where has she gone? He was a bit confused, he takes off his sun glasses and places them in his front pocket. His mind is shifting until he finds a nice folded jacket on the kitchen table with a note attached to it. He picks up the note and reads it. His eyes first filled with shock and grief then drooped down with acceptance. [/SIZE]

To Timothy; you have been an amazing and dear friend. I will truly miss you until I return and I want to strongly ask that you remain here in the city and join Fairy Tail. I better see the guild mark on your somewhere when I get back. No ifs or buts! Please take care of Ayano as she's going to need a friend in you. You're welcome to stay at my home. She is as well. Stay safe and see you in no time! P.S Don't come looking for me... All I can truly ask is that you respect my wishes. - A long steampunk type jacket was laid next to the note, folded carefully and delicately. - This belonged to my father and I wanted you to have it, I think it'll look wonderful on you. Merry Christmas!

He looks at the photo with a sad smile on his face, hoping that Sora is alright. He takes the jacket to the bathroom with the broken window, perhaps might need to repair that. He takes off all of the weird biker gang clothing, he had on earlier and starts putting on the jacket. He liked the way it felt a long with the looks and buttons of it. However he looked like some sort of soldier which he thought was pretty cool. However with Sora gone, he didn't know what to do. How would he join the guild? Is there anyone who could help him? He looks over to the bag and tries to take something out when he notices something interesting. Some sort of plant, he didn't know what it is but it looked pretty there with it's tiny branch hanging off the side of his bag. He decided to leave it alone, hoping that the pressure of his bag won't kill it. Maybe it was the nice lady who used those vines, perhaps he could ask her. Maybe even bring a nice gift too but he didn't know how to approach them, let alone Fairy Tail itself. He begins to panic in his mind, it was Christmas and he was never able to give the gift to her. A rush of guilt struck him as he opened his bag and brings out the box containing the head phones. Timothy sighs and places it inside his bag once more as he takes out his tool kit, searching through it, he brings out another IV bag and heads over to Ayano while shaking her a bit. "Good Morning Ayano? Are you awake yet? I've got you something to eat." he says softly in her ear. "Sora...left, there's something for you on the kitchen table. I think you should look at it." he continued talking to her.

@Zuka (Mentioned) @Jackaboi @Kyuubey (Mentioned)

[SIZE= 18px] [/SIZE]

Kami

View attachment 190941

@Mitchs98

Tyson, Redd

View attachment 190946

19330aba4ce3b43b4f173ad430273787.jpg

aed892ffb2e7ea4cd6961e2d1283869fd5c6cbaf.png.33e0e4d9ef82b53135237b58eeddc938.png

You're welcome Kathy. Miles said with a smile. He watched as she tried putting it on and chuckled as she struggled. She was still practically waking up. Miles shook his head Poor baby he took over for Katherine and locked the necklace around her neck, without getting her hair caught in it.  

Soon Miles heard from foot steps coming down the stairs. He turned his head seeing a tall and muscular big figure with red hair walking. It couldn't be no one else but Tyson. Good brother, what a Christmas present right? He asked with a smirk. The smirk faded to a frown as Tyson practically ignored him and talked to Katherine instead. Miles was confused for a second as his brother wished he was here for Christmas which he was. Yo Ty stop being such ignorant and say good morning. Miles sounded grumpy a bit as he talked to Tyson. He relaxed a little as Tyson walked towards him, thinking he was gone talk to him,  but instead he sat on him almost squishing Katherine. As Miles huge brother sat on him,  he started to become angered at him forcing his eyes to glow again. His aura started to flow covering him. As his aura lifted Tyson up off of him and dripped him on the floor. 

God Tyson, the hell is wrong with you. Sitting your giant self on me. Yeah I didn't tell you that I'm here, but in my defence you weren't at the guild when I returned so if you wanna blame someone blame and sit on yourself. Miles turned his head back towards Katherine. I'm sorry for that Kathy. I told you he was going to do something crazy.

@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester

Talons smile faltered. Boyfriend... I was too late... As soon as she asked where he had been his face clouded with guilt. He shot Nikoas a quick glance before answering Ferra. "Im sorry, I really am. I had to deal with some stuff back home and it was important. I didnt know where you lived and didnt have the time to tell you... I wanted too..." He looked at the ground for a few moments,  feeling Nikolas's glare, before loojing back a Ferra. "I looked for you in Magnolia, but you hd already left for home so I came here and arrived a few days ago. I tried to find you but I couldnt. I then went to the guild hall but you werent there, so I took the entry test. But failed... Iv been wandeing around trying to find you. Someone at the guild hall told me where you lived but you werent home last night. I was sitting here... trying to figure out where you were, or how I could find you, when you found me..." He sighed as he finished his explanation. "But im happy that you met someone." He said, trying to actually sound happy but not really succeeding. He had ruined eveything. He had let down Ferra and failed his entry test. He felt at an all time low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back