Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Sera: Fairy Tail Hall

Sera had been passed out on the floor of the hall since about 20 minutes after her rant of the decorations not being in the right places completely drunk. It had taken quite a bit of alcohol to do it and she'd likely have to sink a good portion of her jewel into paying for the bill, but eh. It was the holidays! Plus members got discounts, so meh. She was however woken up when Niur walked in shouting...something. She wasn't entirely sure what she had said but she did know that she had a hell of a hang-over headache. She groaned as she sat up holding her head, glaring slightly at Niur. Then looked around slowly at everyone else, "When did all of you get here...?" She asked, completely confused as to how she stayed asleep.

@Colt556@Zuka@Rhodus@Isune@Britt-21@Happy Red Mage@anyone else

"I just got here!" Niur replied cheerfully, waving a hand dismissively. "Good evening Sera! Here have a gift from me and Raa!" She said as she opened her sack of amulets and pulled out one of the many healing trinkets. Each amulet was a mixture of dark steel and metallic glass, giving it a dark sheen. In the center of it, sat a small clear orb half the size of her thumb. It was one of her Gifts of Life. "It's a healing trinket! Break the orb at the center and it releases a healing wave in an area! We made it ourselves!" She declared proudly. Ruin snickered internally at the glare that her other was getting. 'I wonder of Gifts of Life heal hangovers...I mean, it is technically poisoning.' She thought in the mindscape as she watched the events unfolding outside.

Sora Marvell - Magnolia/Her Residence

img_thing.jpg

Timothy's answer caused Sora to almost explode from the ground, getting up on her tippy toes as she released him and did a twirling motion to re-establish some distance between them. Her smile ceased to waver though, plastered there in a gleaming manner as her hues remained instilled upon his face. " I can't tell you how pleased I am that you're going to join! We will go tell the Guild Master tomorrow! " Sora grinned childishly now, the lovely features of her pointed teeth establishing her as a dragon slayer being flashed triumphantly. It was a victory indeed! Though it was short lived as she caught the words being hushed from Ayano's lips, quiet enough to go unnoticed and unheard by the ears of those without enhanced hearing. " Wendy did you say? " The once beaming smile now lightened up to one of remembrance, lightly curved to show happiness and sadness. Sora listened and cupped her hands behind her as she did so, head tilting once Ayano had finished. " Wendy Marvell is my granny, she was an amazing woman, mentor, and she practically raised me. " One could easily hear the pride dripping from each word whenever Wendy was brought up. She was an idol, a part of Fairy Tail's history, and a name that wasn't unknown to most people on Earthland. However, it didn't come as a surprise that her grandmother had reached a hand out to Ayano, oddly enough.

As much as Sora felt it hard to forgive what Ayano had done, there was always the part of her that saw the best in people and that mindset was given to her by Wendy. " My granny once told that we're all living beings and we have to do what's right. " Sora got quiet then and lowered her gaze to the ground, fixated on it momentarily. Her head was hung in shame, knowing that despite everything she had begun growing quite cold and forgetting what it meant to protect people. Ayano had done bad in her eyes but that didn't mean the vampire was past redemption. Perhaps it made her foolish but Sora refused to stop seeing the best within peoples hearts because she knew good lived in everyone. " Are you willing to work on yourself again? If you are, I will do my best to help you but if you're wanting to remain as you are.... I suppose I will have to get the higher ups involved. I don't want to do that though, I want to help you be more in control. I understand urges and I know how overwhelmingly overpowering they can be but if you find something to hold onto then you'll be focused for sure! If you want a friend in me after everything you've done, it's not out of reach, Ayano. You just need to prove you have good intentions and I will be there to hold your hand through the hard times, I promise. " During her entire time talking the small slayer had knelt down in front of Ayano and smiled towards her but refrained from touching her even though she desperately wanted to, simply just to be comforting.

" Stay the night until you feel better, okay? If you're gone in the morning then I guess I have your answer but I hope you choose to stay. " Sora lifted herself up then in a single fluid motion and turned towards Timothy before sighing internally at the condition he was in. " I'm assuming my magic won't work on you due to what the scientist had to say about you. " Her lips scrunched to the side in thought as she disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes and returned with a few towels and a bowl of warm water. " Let's clean you up the old fashioned way then. And Ayano, I'd help you if I could but my magic can't fix you either. Drink the bag but if you're under my roof that's all you will be drinking from because I will never condone your way of feeding, friend or not. " Sora sounded uncharacteristically stern and her attention returned to the damaged boy before her, hands working expertly to dab at the splatters of blood with the damp cloth. Definitely weird, I go from spending the holiday alone to being in the company of a vampire child and a robo-boy. That same kid-like smile returned back to her face, cheeks reddening from the joy of Christmas finally deciding to visit her after all this time feeling emotionless and isolated. " There. " Sora's hand lowered from Timothy's face with that final exclamation, towel still clutched within her grasp. " Can we go walk around and get some decorations? Maybe visit the guildhall after so I can deliver some presents.... " She looked from Ayano to Timothy then, directing the question towards both of them. " Presents I still need to buy... " Sora continued bashfully, hand sliding into her hair to entwine within the blue strands out of embarrassment. Admittedly, Sora hadn't planned on putting any up around the house, or even celebrating for that manner. The two being there changed that though and now she was itching to make her home look more lively, at least for them. 

Last edited by a moderator:

ACUS.png

Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

the dwarf still on the table having just given Cele her frothy filled shiny present, suddenly getting smothered by her full chest his beard being ruffled again but not the he seemed to mind. A nice big smile on his face "ah think nothing of it miss, but if you ever feel the need to give out a hug like that again I'll be happy to accommodate you, I'm sure I've got some other shiny presents squirreled away just out of mugs I shall have to make some more I would say." @Arius LaVari

Shortly after his happy suffocation and ruffled beard Rosa emptied the contents of her mug into the dwarfs lap, chest, arms in a foamy malty shower. "AHH what where your pouring that stuff" He said in surprise some splashing back onto her and Dorian his beard now dripping with the malty beverage "I mean i might've need a shower now ill have'ta fill yer mug again"having pulled  his larger flask out and unscrewed the lid refilling his own drink partially as Rosa's accidental shower had taken care of that already somewhat. @Zuka@Mykinkaiser

IMG_7996.JPG

General Zor Meganya

General Zor sat in his chambers awaiting Aria after having summoned her. Ophelia had already been questioned and thrown into jail, not getting to much information that as useful. After a bit of deliberation the man had decided that Arietta would be the most suited for the task, having had quite a lot of history with the guild and even knowing Mavis herself. After what happened with the previous Guild Masters he felt he needed to choose someone that would likely suit the role best. Once in his office he explained everything to her that had happened, ending with him appointing her as the new Guild Master. "Any further questions?" He asked her, his hands resting in his lap with a neutral expression on his face.

@Kyu (also @LeSoraAmari and @Salt Lordbecause relevancy)

Reveal hidden contents

Outside Mizuki's Apartment

Draneri tried her very hardest to ignore the little girl that was smoothed all up against her Mizuki, and the fact she stuck her tongue out over her shoulder made the Siren's jaw tense. But a moment later Mizuki herself gave the Siren a stern glare which made the older women straighten more as she took a deep breath inwards. She couldn't ruin her chance to be with that delicious Dark Energy she had tasted, she could still taste it on her tongue and she licked her lips gently as she thought about it even now. A quick motion, before she caught herself out and slowly lifted her hand to cover her mouth and her rudeness. Draneri closed her eyes and turned her head to avoid looking at the girl, even upturning her head slightly as Alicia stared at her warily as she completely ignored her.

The Siren nodded her head before she turned and with silent, graceful steps, the Siren slowly walked out of the room as her voice lifted. "I will wait outside for when you are both ready, and we can leave when you are able." She said in her smooth tone and with that the Siren exited the room and did just that, opening Mizuki's front door before she stood waiting patiently by the apartment. To be truthfully the Siren actually was well aware where the Sabertooth Guild Hall was, but she also was aware some of the members would recognize her for what she was, and she wasn't planning on dying this day to a bunch of unforgiving Mages with a bone to pick. For you see, Draneri was nothing if not cautious as expected of a Predator that feasted on Human's for 300 odd years. And with Mizuki leading the way she was assured her ability to survive.

@Zuka

Alicia Nefaras

[SIZE= 14px]Alicia stuck her tongue out at Draneri when she pretty much said Mizuki was in charge and had glared at her. It was her house too! But if Mizuki wanted her here she'd tolerate her...for now. She didn't exactly have any specifics for what she meant by 'weird', using it as more of an umbrella term than specifics. She ignored her request and turned to Mizuki when she started speaking again, nodding slowly when she assured her Draneri wouldn't do anything weird. "She better not." She commented, staring at her warily.[/SIZE]

She sighed when she basically said she'd be able to stay as long as she wanted to, a pout evident on her face. "Okay.." She mumbled. She had wanted to spend the holidays with her. Not her and some weird woman that tried to turn her against her. When she asked if she wanted to join them at the guild hall she sat silent in thought for a few moments. On one hand she needed to wrap presents, seeing as she had quite a few, but on the other she wanted to stay with Mizuki since Draneri would be going along. "Yeah I wanna go, at-least for a little bit." She replied.

Mizuki Kohaku 

Heading to Sabertooth 

Mizuki stayed silent as Draneri left the room, her dark eyes fixed on Alicia. She caught the rude face that Draneri received and honestly she wasn't very happy about that. Though the dark Mage said nothing, not wanting to upset Alicia. The way those two were acting around eachother was strange and she hoped that they'd make up soon. If there came a point where she had to choose between the two, things would get rough. However her day was made better when Alicia agreed to accompany them to the guild hall. She seemed a little reluctant at first, most likely due to the Siren that would be tagging along, but she eventually agreed. "Wonderful Alicia, wonderful...." Mizuki said, stroking her hair briefly before getting out of bed, bringing Alicia with her. "Little one, this will all be ok. If I believed that Draneri was a threat to your safety she would've never been allowed on the premises. However, if she does anything harmful or scary do tyou LL me without hesitation. I would take care of her as necessary. Now let's not keep her waiting..." 

Only a few minutes later Mizuki stepped outside hand in hand with Alicia. Her resting bitch face was once again donned on her face, no warm clothing to help her cold look. Fortunately the cold didn't bother her very much. Quickly she spotted Draneri and strode over only to stop a small distance away. She looked rather managing if it wasn't for the little girl by her side. "Come now Draneri. I do not believe that Alicia likes standing in the cold, so we must get a move on..." She instructed, taking her hand tightly before setting off towards the guild. The black haired woman made sure to keep the two girls seperated, Alicia on one side while Draneri was on the other. She didn't want them fighting in the street and bringing embarrassment to the great guild of Sabeetooth. "Master Gilad never leaves the guildhall, so by theory he must be here today..." She explained, letting go of Draneri's hand and letting her own fall to her side. 

The walk to the guildhall was cold but not long. Mizuki used scare tactics to secure an apartment near the guild hall, and she was glad she did. Less of a walk in the winter was a blessing, especially since her feet got so cold. When only a thin layer seperated your feet from the icy cold ground things got cold fast. As the trio came to a stop outside the guild hall Mizuki turned slightly towards Draneri to warn her. "I reckon that many members will not be very happy with your presence. Word travels fast in the realm of the humans,  so many of them may or may not recognize you. Just stay close and I will ward off anyone that tries to cause you harm..." Said the S-Class before opening the doors and stepping in. 

[SIZE= 36px]Timothy Harvard: [/SIZE][SIZE= 36px]The Legend of Wendy Marvell[/SIZE]

2is8lzn.jpg

[SIZE= 18px]Timothy looked at Ayano as she spoke about meeting Wendy, one of the original fairy tail wizards that participated in the war against Zeref about 100 years ago. He remembered how his father told him all about the magic guilds and the adventures they would go on were something that inspired him to do good wherever he went. As she finished talking, Timothy looks at Sora as she smiles and dances with joy, he was excited about joining Fairy Tail but got nervous and scared of what might happen. He decided to lay his fears to rest for now since it wouldn't be until [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]tomorrow[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] when he is able to join. His ears listen in on some philosophy by her grandmother [/SIZE]"My granny once told we're all living beings and we have to do what's right." [SIZE= 18px]Wendy said as she gives her advice to Ayano. It got him thinking [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]"If all living beings have an obligation to do what's right then what about a being that has no life? A being made out of cold metal and gears? Is a being like me doomed to become the [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]monstrous[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] machine that I was designed to be?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]he thought and wanted to ask Sora but decided to hold off and simply just smiled. Sora had enough to go through and asking her something like this will just burden her mind and spirit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]He suddenly has a flash back to his early "childhood" days when his father told him a poem about Wendy Marvell. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]"A maiden of pure heart descends from the heavens,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Her touch was soft like the clouds and her face smiled like the breezing winds,[/SIZE]
The words of her wisdom lifted the people from their troubles,

[SIZE= 18px]Like the [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]rain clouds[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px], she understood their sorrows,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]This is the Legend of Lady Marvell,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]The shining cloud of the fabled Fairy Tail."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]It was this poem that gave Timothy the knowledge about Sora and he wouldn't have become friends in the first place if he hadn't red it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]He returns back to reality and simply sits down as Sora continued talking to Ayano about her urges and will to change. [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]"I'm willing to help you as well Ayano. That is if you allow me to, I'm sure we can get through this together." [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]he said in a calm and convincing tone. He hopes that she'll consider staying here and befriending everyone rather than being hunted down by humans and going rampant on them. [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]"Maybe you'll also join a magic guild someday?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]he said in a hopeful and cheerful voice. Sora asked Timothy about his condition and he nodded in response. She went into the kitchen and came back with a few towels and a warm bowl of water. She begins to tap on his cheeks and chest with his one eye still closed. [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]"By the way Sora, is it ok if I can have my 'thing' back? The one I gave to you. It means a lot to me and I would appreciate it having in my grasp." [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]he asked referring to the lacrima orb that he gave to her back in the bathroom. When she finally finished wiping all the blood from his face, he smiled [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]"Thank you Sora." [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]he said in a grateful voice. When she asked about doing some [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]Christmas[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] shopping, he smiled and got up "That sounds like a great idea! I'll be happy to go! Just give me a minute to get changed." Timothy responded as he takes his bag and made his way back to the bathroom. As he entered, the first thing he noticed was the broken bathroom mirror. He looked at it but did not mind it at all, hoping that the shattered glass was just an accident.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]The first thing he did is pull out a [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]steel[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] tool box and set it on the [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]toilet[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] seat top, he opened it revealing a variety of synthetic organs such as eyeballs, skin replacements, real and fake IV blood bags, nails, etc as well as some machine parts such as gears, pistons, joints, a metal arms and legs, etc even some tools that assist in repairing machinery. He takes an eyeball out of the box and [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]slides[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] it into his socket. He blinks twice to see how it looks. In fact, his "eye" looked as good as new. He places his torn clothing by stripping naked and takes out new clothing that consisted of a leather spiked jacket, a grey t-shirt that shows a picture of a flaming skull, a black belt, underwear, leather black pants and military black boots. He puts it all on and looks at himself while also wearing his sunglasses just in case if his new eyeball goes out of wack and needs time to adjust to the socket.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]In fact, Timothy now looked like some kind of biker outlaw that is ready to beat up anyone at any moment. While his new attire made him look menacing and rowdy, Timothy did not think of such and decided to go with it. He finally takes out Sora's gift that he plans to give her this [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]Christmas[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] by sneaking it under her....non [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]existent[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] tree. He didn't think it through but at least the gift is something nice.[/SIZE]

5ycmxw.jpg

These are the new "Neko Nii Magic Headphones" that have over 50,000 songs stored inside the lacrima. The headphones not only does it allow players to listen to their favorite tunes but it also comes with a secondary function that allows music to be projected through the cat like ears of this amazing musical device. It costed 25,900 jewels to get these. Timothy had to fight hundreds of vulcans just to gather enough money to buy them but it was all worth it. He still needs to wrap the gift but for now, he places the gift back into his backpack and heads out to the living room. Still in his "biker outlaw" outfit, he smiles at both Sora and Ayano. "I'm all set! So where should we go first?" he asks Sora.

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Lavender Gray[/COLOR]

"You are not there yet!" she called as she held onto Chris, looking at the blocks he was passing "Turn here!" she yelled before he passed it. They couldnt waste time, not at a time like this, The warrior then looked for her home and when she spotted it she yelled "Stop!" his stop was sudden and she nearly almost fell off and she gripped tightly onto his hair, of course he didnt like that from the yelp he gave her. "Sorry!" she said as she looked back at Tanari "Are you okay?" she asked as the redhead nodded and she got off "Sorry Chris...Transform back, You are both allowed inside to stay warm till I get ready." walking up to her front door, she unlocked it and walked inside, going upstairs and quickly washing the flour from her face as well as changing out of her clothes and getting her armor.

She grabbed a scarf as well as a hat and some gloves to keep somewhat warm despite her exposed arms and upper thighs which showed off her guild mark. With a nod, she began to decend down the stairs "I'm ready."

"I just got here!" Niur replied cheerfully, waving a hand dismissively. "Good evening Sera! Here have a gift from me and Raa!" She said as she opened her sack of amulets and pulled out one of the many healing trinkets. Each amulet was a mixture of dark steel and metallic glass, giving it a dark sheen. In the center of it, sat a small clear orb half the size of her thumb. It was one of her Gifts of Life. "It's a healing trinket! Break the orb at the center and it releases a healing wave in an area! We made it ourselves!" She declared proudly. Ruin snickered internally at the glare that her other was getting. 'I wonder of Gifts of Life heal hangovers...I mean, it is technically poisoning.' She thought in the mindscape as she watched the events unfolding outside.

Sera winced at Niur's rather loud reply, wishing she hadn't asked. To make matters worse she continue to speak in a loud and cheerful tone. She had nothing against the girl and didn't yell at her considering the fact that she was giving her a gift and that would be incredibly rude, but it was very tempting. "Thanks Niur..." She replied, managing to give the girl a smile. "Can you please not be so loud though? I have a terrible headache.." She said, taking the amulet and putting it around her neck before rubbing her temples with her thumbs. "How are you and Raa enjoying the holidays?" She asked, deciding to be sociable since she had just gotten a present from the girl.

Leaving the Storage Facility

"Apartment it is, and if it gets to tedious and boring for you, you don't have to stay." She looked at the company that she had, not knowing if the actually wanted to be there with her and was beginning to feel bad for forcing them to join her. "Anyways I don't know to start looking, if you two know anywhere we start I would be happy." Laura went around the storage room quickly making sure everything was tidy and put up in a way that would be acceptable to her. "Well I guess we won't get anywhere just standing here." She walked out of the storage container and once everyone was out she locked it up. An idea did occur to her that she could look a newspaper or go to an apartment complex and speak to the people in charge, she just didn't know where to go.

(sorry for the carp post)

~Shiro Ai~

Shiro tilted her head to the side when Laura mentioned she didn't know where to look, luckily for her it seemed that Shiro knew exactly where to look and stepped forward, "Well if you don't mind living in the same complex as a guild mate there are 3 rooms open at the apartment complex I live in, the landlady is a gem of a woman too, very kind." She walked in that direction for now taking lead anyway though, she knew there was a paper stand on the way to her apartment building so that would be something Laura could pick up as they made their way to the building she was leading them to, thankfully she actually knew quite a few places around, but how many vacancies she didn't know, she was being a little odd though walking backwards as she trekked through the snow; she was leaving herself open to conversation, after all she had been here long enough to know her way around, Phin was new but if Laura was admitting she didn't know where to look Shiro would gladly help them out.

Phineas followed Laura and Shiro outside, looking at all the houses. He wished he could be more help, but he and Nikolas were new. Luckily, Shiro seemed to know someone who rented out good apartments. ".....Hmmm. Sounds interesting. And, then again, Nik and I could use a more decent house. Our current one is falling apart. It's all we can afford right now, but....well.....yeah. Anything catching your eye yet, Miss Laura.....?" he added curiously, looking over at her. 

Ferra nodded, "Sounds good, and Nik it is then." She replied. She had to admit she was just as relieved as Nikolas was to hear they'd be sticking to normal names and not some weird 'baby' and other stuff. She had nothing against Valken and Millie saying it, but it was definitely something she was unlikely to ever say or want said to her even if she got older. She waited patiently as Nikolas put his jacket on, arching a brow in confusion when his face suddenly reddened from looking at the ceiling, growing even more confused as he looked from her to the ceiling. "What's wrong?" She asked before looking up at the ceiling herself. A light blush crept onto her face though she grinned nonetheless. "Ohh, so that's another reason you wanted me to come to your place huh?" She questioned, her grin widening a bit. She giggled lightly before leaning up to kiss him on the cheek, she would do more but he might freak out or something going by the reaction he had from simply seeing the mistletoe. "I'm ready when you are." She said, continuing to smile at him and really just waiting for him to get over the seemingly random shock.

She KISSED HIM. Nikolas turned to stare, wide-eyed, at Ferra, holding a hand to his cheek. Was this seriously what a cheek kiss felt like?! It was like....like lightning. Whoa. He sat there stupidly for about five full minutes, watching Ferra with a dropped jaw. Finally, when he was able to speak, he could only utter one word at a time. 

"Sure....." he said dazedly, opening the door for her. 

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Lavender Gray[/COLOR]

"You are not there yet!" she called as she held onto Chris, looking at the blocks he was passing "Turn here!" she yelled before he passed it. They couldnt waste time, not at a time like this, The warrior then looked for her home and when she spotted it she yelled "Stop!" his stop was sudden and she nearly almost fell off and she gripped tightly onto his hair, of course he didnt like that from the yelp he gave her. "Sorry!" she said as she looked back at Tanari "Are you okay?" she asked as the redhead nodded and she got off "Sorry Chris...Transform back, You are both allowed inside to stay warm till I get ready." walking up to her front door, she unlocked it and walked inside, going upstairs and quickly washing the flour from her face as well as changing out of her clothes and getting her armor.

She grabbed a scarf as well as a hat and some gloves to keep somewhat warm despite her exposed arms and upper thighs which showed off her guild mark. With a nod, she began to decend down the stairs "I'm ready."

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chris Lengheart [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@Isune's Character[/COLOR]

Chris allowed the two women to hoist onto his back and grip any which way necessary. Lavender of course taking the lead and grasping near his head and the thickest part of his fur right behind his neck while Tanari placed herself behind Lavender, wrapping her arms in some probably lewd manner to hold steady. Not that Chris much cared, they had barely said go and he hunched down a fraction before he was already dashing through the streets in a crazy fast fashion which saw his fur rustle along his sides and back, his paws barely hitting the ground before they lifted again. Seeing a giant Wolf running through the streets of Magnolia wasn't a completely unusual thing, especially not one with a passenger or two, so people promptly stepped aside and carried on as if it was nothing. This WAS the hub of Fairytail Guild so weirder things had happened.

The fact Lavender was always yelling in his ear made them naturally turn downwards and away from her as he made a loud wolf huff. People didn't seem to understand how sensitive they were and his face made basically the wolf equivalent of a cringe while he continued to run. Then she yelled even louder for him to stop, which he did, as he dug his front paws into the ground and skidded in a timely manner which almost saw the two girls vault right off. Then his fur got pulled earning a painful yelp. While Lavender said sorry, she asked if Tanari was the one that had been hurt making him send out another angry wolf huff. Once both had jumped off he transformed back to his normal body and stood up. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"What about me hey?... Don't ask me if I'm alright..."[/COLOR] He grumbled, still rubbing at his ear a fraction from the screaming before sliding his hand back to rub at the back of his neck like the fur pull still hurt. 

He followed along behind Tanari inside and closed the door behind him as he peered around Lavender's house. "Eh I have to hand it to you, you definitely know where to put what...You fit a lot in a small room..." He wasn't about to go and tell them all about his love for interior design, though he got a fair few ideas by just looking around what to do at his place as well. In no time Lavender came back down the stairs in her armor and he couldn't help but scratch a chin in thought. "I hope you're not going to get too cold in that...but if that's what you need to wear, that's what you need to wear. I just throw on a fur coat when I'm cold..." His face turning into a broad grin at his own terrible joke. "Fur coat?" He repeated before shaking his head. "....nevermind."

"Alright Ladies, whenever you are ready. We going woof again or neigh? Or.... we could go moo?" He said with a grin that only grew bigger.

Clair Fernandez

Wizard saint , fairy tail

Magnolia streets

Clair fell asleep after quite sometime of aimlessly staring at the amalgamation of gifts she had prepared , alas nothing lasts for ever. No the wizard saint was soon woke by a rather large burst of magic in the town itself. Now most may not have been affected by this burst of magic but Clair , well Clair could sense even weak bursts of magic from over five miles away. Of course she couldn't pin point track said bursts but she could sense them none the less. (the burst was reference to the fight between sora , ayano and timothy)

Anyway the point of the matter is or was that Clair was now awake once again , she wasn't a happy camper. And so after twisting and turning for quite a few minutes she decided sleep was no longer an option. So filled with awoken rage Clair quickly re equipped into a sweater and skirt combo before setting out to find the source of her quite rude awakening.

As I had mentioned before , Clair couldn't track burst accurately however she could pick up there general vicinity. Therefor it took her quite little time to find the wake of what she assumed was a battle. Not just any battle either , heck there was blood everywhere and half the buildings had been plowed through. Whomever had been fighting here certainly wasn't doing so for fun. With a sharp sigh Clair made an attempt to move through the gathered crowd , inspecting the damage as she went from one building to another.

Honestly what were these people supposed to do ? It was snowing and quite frankly a house with two or more walls missing wasn't going to save them from hypothermia. Now Clair was pretty triggered , not only had she been effected by the fight but so had the citizens of magnolia !

With a rather loud and frustrated sigh Clair decided she could bitch about the events to sorta in an attempt to free herself of some stress and so she set out on her way to Sora's house.

And naturally after walking for quite some time Clair finally came upon it , Sora's slightly damaged house. Offering only a quick glace to the broken window Clair knocked loudly upon the door "Sora how the hell did you break your window !"

@Kyuubey

@Zareh

@Jackaboi

Tyson was now drinking his eggnog, and had a slight redness to his face. Showing the eggnog had a bit of booze to it, and that Tyson wasn't exactly sober saint Nick. He staggered ever so slightly, then regained his composure, and continued his walk. " Hmmm, probably should go to sleep, I'm gonna need lots of rest for," all of a sudden a massive form of fur teeth and claws shot pass Tyson.

His hair lifted up ever so slightly before falling back into place, as a result of the gust of wind that blew by when the creature passed. Tyson shrugged, and was about to  go home. Then his curiosity got the best of him. " I guess I can go a little longer without sleeping. Not like I haven't done it before." Tyson said as he quietly made his way in the direction of the wolf. 

Once the beast stopped, and the two people riding it's back were removed. The wolf transformed into a person," hmm so far everythings normal here." Tyson observed, before watching as one of the members of the group left, and returned wearing a new outfit. Tyson smiled deciding he'd follow them. He deserved a little amusement after all, and they were clearly preparing to hunt.

@Zuka @Britt-21 @Isune

Phineas followed Laura and Shiro outside, looking at all the houses. He wished he could be more help, but he and Nikolas were new. Luckily, Shiro seemed to know someone who rented out good apartments. ".....Hmmm. Sounds interesting. And, then again, Nik and I could use a more decent house. Our current one is falling apart. It's all we can afford right now, but....well.....yeah. Anything catching your eye yet, Miss Laura.....?" he added curiously, looking over at her. 

She KISSED HIM. Nikolas turned to stare, wide-eyed, at Ferra, holding a hand to his cheek. Was this seriously what a cheek kiss felt like?! It was like....like lightning. Whoa. He sat there stupidly for about five full minutes, watching Ferra with a dropped jaw. Finally, when he was able to speak, he could only utter one word at a time. 

Banner.png

Playing follow the leader

ishzu ishtar.jpg

Laura was pretty please with Shiro. the girl had a brilliant idea. Any more and she might have to kiss the girl but that wasn't going to happen. "That sounds like a great idea. Why don't you lead the way and I am sure that in no time I will have a place to call my own." She was getting pretty excited about the possibility of having a place to call her own where she could rest and where the rest of the world couldn't bother her. Plus she would be close to a guild member so even when she wasn't at the guild hall she could make sure that she was behaving. She had another idea when Phineas said that he needed to move. "I could help pay for you to get a better, and I can keep an eye you to make sure you stay out of trouble."

Ferra giggled slightly at Nikolas' reaction to the kiss, which caused her to blush a bit. All she did was kiss his cheek, it wasn't like she kissed him on the lips or anything. When he finally opened the door for her she made her way out, standing outside and smiling at him as she rocked on her heels a bit. "Jeez, it was just a kiss. You're acting like I hugged you between my chest again or something." She told him jokingly, her smile widening a bit. She was really looking forward to their date, not to mention Nikolas was as nice as ever. She was certain things would work out much better with him, especially considering they actually knew each other for a while.

Mizuki Kohaku 

Heading to Sabertooth 

Mizuki stayed silent as Draneri left the room, her dark eyes fixed on Alicia. She caught the rude face that Draneri received and honestly she wasn't very happy about that. Though the dark Mage said nothing, not wanting to upset Alicia. The way those two were acting around eachother was strange and she hoped that they'd make up soon. If there came a point where she had to choose between the two, things would get rough. However her day was made better when Alicia agreed to accompany them to the guild hall. She seemed a little reluctant at first, most likely due to the Siren that would be tagging along, but she eventually agreed. "Wonderful Alicia, wonderful...." Mizuki said, stroking her hair briefly before getting out of bed, bringing Alicia with her. "Little one, this will all be ok. If I believed that Draneri was a threat to your safety she would've never been allowed on the premises. However, if she does anything harmful or scary do tyou LL me without hesitation. I would take care of her as necessary. Now let's not keep her waiting..." 

Only a few minutes later Mizuki stepped outside hand in hand with Alicia. Her resting bitch face was once again donned on her face, no warm clothing to help her cold look. Fortunately the cold didn't bother her very much. Quickly she spotted Draneri and strode over only to stop a small distance away. She looked rather managing if it wasn't for the little girl by her side. "Come now Draneri. I do not believe that Alicia likes standing in the cold, so we must get a move on..." She instructed, taking her hand tightly before setting off towards the guild. The black haired woman made sure to keep the two girls seperated, Alicia on one side while Draneri was on the other. She didn't want them fighting in the street and bringing embarrassment to the great guild of Sabeetooth. "Master Gilad never leaves the guildhall, so by theory he must be here today..." She explained, letting go of Draneri's hand and letting her own fall to her side. 

The walk to the guildhall was cold but not long. Mizuki used scare tactics to secure an apartment near the guild hall, and she was glad she did. Less of a walk in the winter was a blessing, especially since her feet got so cold. When only a thin layer seperated your feet from the icy cold ground things got cold fast. As the trio came to a stop outside the guild hall Mizuki turned slightly towards Draneri to warn her. "I reckon that many members will not be very happy with your presence. Word travels fast in the realm of the humans,  so many of them may or may not recognize you. Just stay close and I will ward off anyone that tries to cause you harm..." Said the S-Class before opening the doors and stepping in. 

Outside Mizuki's Apartment

Draneri tried her very hardest to ignore the little girl that was smoothed all up against her Mizuki, and the fact she stuck her tongue out over her shoulder made the Siren's jaw tense. But a moment later Mizuki herself gave the Siren a stern glare which made the older women straighten more as she took a deep breath inwards. She couldn't ruin her chance to be with that delicious Dark Energy she had tasted, she could still taste it on her tongue and she licked her lips gently as she thought about it even now. A quick motion, before she caught herself out and slowly lifted her hand to cover her mouth and her rudeness. Draneri closed her eyes and turned her head to avoid looking at the girl, even upturning her head slightly as Alicia stared at her warily as she completely ignored her.

The Siren nodded her head before she turned and with silent, graceful steps, the Siren slowly walked out of the room as her voice lifted. "I will wait outside for when you are both ready, and we can leave when you are able." She said in her smooth tone and with that the Siren exited the room and did just that, opening Mizuki's front door before she stood waiting patiently by the apartment. To be truthfully the Siren actually was well aware where the Sabertooth Guild Hall was, but she also was aware some of the members would recognize her for what she was, and she wasn't planning on dying this day to a bunch of unforgiving Mages with a bone to pick. For you see, Draneri was nothing if not cautious as expected of a Predator that feasted on Human's for 300 odd years. And with Mizuki leading the way she was assured her ability to survive.

Alicia Nefaras

Alicia nodded slowly, putting her trust in Mizuki as always. "Okay, let's go." She replied. She didn't really like it one bit...but oh well. She had no real say in the matter and if Draneri was really trying to be a better person...she guessed she'd have to accept it. She disliked violence so needlessly fighting her or causing a fight was out of the picture. She followed her quickly outside, managing to give Draneri a slight smile to show he was willing to tolerate her. Who knows, maybe she'd even grow to like her. Mizuki seemed to, and if she made Mizuki happy that was only a good thing. She followed along silently until they reached the hall, somewhat eager to see everyone.

When they reached the hall and Mizuki mentioned people disliking her she nodded slowly, "Yeah...not everyone is as tolerant as us.." She replied in a slightly sad tone. She just hoped a fight didn't break out, especially if Draneri WAS actually trying to do better.

@Rhodus @LeSoraAmari @anyone in the FT Guildhall

Arietta Forsyth - General Zor's Evil Lair

latest

Becoming a guild master was the last thing Aria had been expecting to become when she had received the summons to speak with General Zor. Her piano-like fingers remained still within her lap, clutching a black key a little too tightly. Those fairies had been through so much. They lost a guild master only for that same position to be filled by the one whom had murdered the girl? A passion ignited within her heart, rooting itself rather deeply to bloom fully. The seed of that same feeling had been planted there long ago by Mavis and it was because of Mavis that Aria accepted the offer and request with confidence. " I suppose my appearance like this won't help solidify my place in that position. " Aria's eyes averted to the side as she spoke, words taunting and playful before the office exploded into a white light that radiated off of her skin. In a few moments the woman before him appeared completely different and definitely less childish. All of her kiddish features were expelled to be replaced with much... more defined ones. " Abaddon, what do you think? " Aria inquired to her dear friend out loud, his dark voice answering her from what seemed to be beneath them.

tsubasa_hanekawa_inking_by_weijunsyu-d5vjv6u.jpg

" Are you trying to seduce the man? " A small laugh expelled itself as she flicked her hand off to the side, shoulders letting off a coy shrug. " Better than eating him! " She retorted with a wry smile before gazing at General Zor. " Thank you for updating me and finding me suited for the position. I would usually decline such an offer but I hold that guild close to my heart, as you know. I'll take care of all the children, they need a mentor and the Fairy spirit needs to be breathed back into that guild. " That wicked smile had morphed into a sincere one as she stood, raising a brow momentarily. " I do have one question. " Aria leaned forward then, hands placing themselves upon the desk as she got inches from his face. " Do you ever smile? " Aria turned with a mischievous look playing at her lips before she stood at face and offered the man a hearty salute. " Until next time, sir. " And with that the woman made her way out of the room and quickly away from the vicinity of any of the council members. Their constant serious demeanor was unsettling to say the least. 

The General's words repeated within her head and it was hard not to feel remorse or empathy towards the current members of Fairy Tail. Back then they had been a happy bunch, newly forming a guild and going on grand adventures, surrounded by laughter, pranks, and a little bit of destruction. Of course the magic council had never been pleased with them since day one and at least that still rung true to this day, never being far up on their favorite list. A sigh slipped past her lips as she took a better look at the new form she'd chosen, hands also sliding about to 'feel it out'. Her fingers idled within her hair, lightly touching the ears adorning her head. They felt so similar to the ears that her regular appearance had and it brought a nostalgic expression to cross over her features. " This is the day I found a reason to stay in one place, Abby. Let's head to Magnolia town then shall we? We have some fairies to properly get acquainted with.

Magnolia Town - Fairy Tail HQ

tumblr_n5e4d1u6eE1rlrtodo1_500.gif

It hadn't taken too long to travel to the beautiful city of Magnolia as slipping in and out through shadow portals was quite convenient when going long distances. Aria stood at the outskirts and stared out over the town as strands of hair flowed about like ribbons in the gentle winter breeze. She remained there f or a few moments to reminisce before continuing on her way. The icy chill felt like soft kisses upon her exposed skin as Aria strolled through the snow covered streets, headed towards the grandest building in the entire city; The Fairy Tail guildhall. Aria wasn't shivering once she arrived but she could feel it, like the points of needles against her skin, as the warmth from inside seeped through the doors she stood before. " Mavis... " A hand reached towards the door but she rested it against the frame of it instead, leaning forward for a few moments as she thought of her dear friend. " I'll see that your dream isn't tarnished again. I'll protect them and guide them like you would've wanted.

Aria wasn't afraid of the role she was taking on, it was one that she couldn't help but feel was an honor. Honestly, it also helped her find a purpose and that meant more to her than anyone could possibly understand. " I wonder how many times this building has been rebuilt.. " She mused aloud to herself as the doors creaked open to reveal a rather lively guildhall. It smelt of the Christmas spirit, hot chocolate, baked goods and a huge tree even towered over everyone within the building. It was beautiful and Aria's heart felt uplifted with the realization that she was once again home for good this time. Her eyes scanned the huge room, dancing from each person to observe and remember some of the faces she'd be seeing on a daily basis; the faces of those she'd lay her life on the line for. They came to rest on a certain samurai, footsteps falling silent as she appeared beside him, eyes slightly rising to peer at his face. " Hello, Ryu. " Aria's voice was friendly but her face remained stern for the time being. It was time to make the announcement and while she was self-assured in her own abilities there was an uncertainty on how they'd all react to the news of their previous Guild Master being removed. 

She walked over to the colossal tree and stood before it, arms at her sides, eyes fierce. The atmosphere in the guildhall darkened, the mood and the lightning dimming within it as she addressed everyone. Her very presence demanded their attention now but her voice drew them in and forced them all to feel the desire just to listen. " My name is Arietta Forsyth and I was a member of Fairy Tail over a hundred years ago. As of today, I have been appointed the title of guild master by the magic council to replace Ophelia Kaiser. I wish I could disclose why this has come into motion but that information is not something I can speak freely, even though you all deserve to know. Please call me Aria, I dislike formalities. If you have any questions not regarding Ophelia, I will gladly answer them. I look forward to getting to know you all personally and watching as well as helping you achieve your goals. " She fell silent then, eyes drawing to a close as she appeared tranquil, though a fire was rising within.

The next part was a little harder to admit but she'd already given away that she wasn't human. " As for a little bit about myself, I have hid this fact and only a select few know. However, if I am to want you to have faith in me, then my deepest secret will be something I entrust to my guild. To all of you. I am what you'd call a kitsune, an ancient race. I am almost 2,000 years old and yes my ears are real. " They twitched for emphasis and Aria broke into a slight grin. " You can touch them if you feel the need to confirm for yourself. " Aria was more open and not the extremely reserved type as the other higher ups tended to be. She had a childlike heart and insatiable awing curiosity of the world around her. This wasn't to say that she wasn't serious or quite terrifying when holding an austere demeanor. 

" AND I AM ABADDON, FEAR ME MORTALS FOR YOU ARE ALL SNACKS! " A deep booming voice bounced around the walls like surround sound, echoing as dark eyes appeared on the Christmas tree itself as if it were coming to life. They glowed rather menacingly and were darker than black it would seem. " Abby, you love to make quite the dramatized scene, don't you? " Aria let out a series of soft laughs, the Christmas spirit seeming to have rubbed off on her. " That was Abaddon, he is my oldest and dearest friend. He works like a Celestial spirit would but he is a demon and I assure you he won't be eating you. He has the mentality of a newborn but he's harmless. Now then! I must try this delicious smelling hot chocolate. " She clapped her hands together in anticipation and hurried over the the mugs to pluck one from the table. Truthfully it'd taken quite a lot not to go run over to it. Aria loved hot drinks and whomever had made this particular batch definitely knew what they were doing; the aroma alone was mouth watering.

latest

Becoming a guild master was the last thing Aria had been expecting to become when she had received the summons to speak with General Zor. Her piano-like fingers remained still within her lap, clutching a black key a little too tightly. Those fairies had been through so much. They lost a guild master only for that same position to be filled by the one whom had murdered the girl? A passion ignited within her heart, rooting itself rather deeply to bloom fully. The seed of that same feeling had been planted there long ago by Mavis and it was because of Mavis that Aria accepted the offer and request with confidence. " I suppose my appearance like this won't help solidify my place in that position. " Aria's eyes averted to the side as she spoke, words taunting and playful before the office exploded into a white light that radiated off of her skin. In a few moments the woman before him appeared completely different and definitely less childish. All of her kiddish features were expelled to be replaced with much... more defined ones. " Abaddon, what do you think? " Aria inquired to her dear friend out loud, his dark voice answering her from what seemed to be beneath them.

" Are you trying to seduce the man? " A small laugh expelled itself as she flicked her hand off to the side, shoulders letting off a coy shrug. " Better than eating him! " She retorted with a wry smile before gazing at General Zor. " Thank you for updating me and finding me suited for the position. I would usually decline such an offer but I hold that guild close to my heart, as you know. I'll take care of all the children, they need a mentor and the Fairy spirit needs to be breathed back into that guild. " That wicked smile had morphed into a sincere one as she stood, raising a brow momentarily. " I do have one question. " Aria leaned forward then, hands placing themselves upon the desk as she got inches from his face. " Do you ever smile? " Aria turned with a mischievous look playing at her lips before she stood at face and offered the man a hearty salute. " Until next time, sir. " And with that the woman made her way out of the room and quickly away from the vicinity of any of the council members. Their constant serious demeanor was unsettling to say the least. 

The General's words repeated within her head and it was hard not to feel remorse or empathy towards the current members of Fairy Tail. Back then they had been a happy bunch, newly forming a guild and going on grand adventures, surrounded by laughter, pranks, and a little bit of destruction. Of course the magic council had never been pleased with them since day one and at least that still rung true to this day, never being far up on their favorite list. A sigh slipped past her lips as she took a better look at the new form she'd chosen, hands also sliding about to 'feel it out'. Her fingers idled within her hair, lightly touching the ears adorning her head. They felt so similar to the ears that her regular appearance had and it brought a nostalgic expression to cross over her features. " This is the day I found a reason to stay in one place, Abby. Let's head to Magnolia town then shall we? We have some fairies to properly get acquainted with.

It hadn't taken too long to travel to the beautiful city of Magnolia as slipping in and out through shadow portals was quite convenient when going long distances. Aria stood at the outskirts and stared out over the town as strands of hair flowed about like ribbons in the gentle winter breeze. She remained there f or a few moments to reminisce before continuing on her way. The icy chill felt like soft kisses upon her exposed skin as Aria strolled through the snow covered streets, headed towards the grandest building in the entire city; The Fairy Tail guildhall. Aria wasn't shivering once she arrived but she could feel it, like the points of needles against her skin, as the warmth from inside seeped through the doors she stood before. " Mavis... " A hand reached towards the door but she rested it against the frame of it instead, leaning forward for a few moments as she thought of her dear friend. " I'll see that your dream isn't tarnished again. I'll protect them and guide them like you would've wanted.

Aria wasn't afraid of the role she was taking on, it was one that she couldn't help but feel was an honor. Honestly, it also helped her find a purpose and that meant more to her than anyone could possibly understand. " I wonder how many times this building has been rebuilt.. " She mused aloud to herself as the doors creaked open to reveal a rather lively guildhall. It smelt of the Christmas spirit, hot chocolate, baked goods and a huge tree even towered over everyone within the building. It was beautiful and Aria's heart felt uplifted with the realization that she was once again home for good this time. Her eyes scanned the huge room, dancing from each person to observe and remember some of the faces she'd be seeing on a daily basis; the faces of those she'd lay her life on the line for. They came to rest on a certain samurai, footsteps falling silent as she appeared beside him, eyes slightly rising to peer at his face. " Hello, Ryu. " Aria's voice was friendly but her face remained stern for the time being. It was time to make the announcement and while she was self-assured in her own abilities there was an uncertainty on how they'd all react to the news of their previous Guild Master being removed. 

She walked over to the colossal tree and stood before it, arms at her sides, eyes fierce. The atmosphere in the guildhall darkened, the mood and the lightning dimming within it as she addressed everyone. Her very presence demanded their attention now but her voice drew them in and forced them all to feel the desire just to listen. " My name is Arietta Forsyth and I was a member of Fairy Tail over a hundred years ago. As of today, I have been appointed the title of guild master by the magic council to replace Ophelia Kaiser. I wish I could disclose why this has come into motion but that information is not something I can speak freely, even though you all deserve to know. Please call me Aria, I dislike formalities. If you have any questions not regarding Ophelia, I will gladly answer them. I look forward to getting to know you all personally and watching as well as helping you achieve your goals. " She fell silent then, eyes drawing to a close as she appeared tranquil, though a fire was rising within.

The next part was a little harder to admit but she'd already given away that she wasn't human. " As for a little bit about myself, I have hid this fact and only a select few know. However, if I am to want you to have faith in me, then my deepest secret will be something I entrust to my guild. To all of you. I am what you'd call a kitsune, an ancient race. I am almost 2,000 years old and yes my ears are real. " They twitched for emphasis and Aria broke into a slight grin. " You can touch them if you feel the need to confirm for yourself. " Aria was more open and not the extremely reserved type as the other higher ups tended to be. She had a childlike heart and insatiable awing curiosity of the world around her. This wasn't to say that she wasn't serious or quite terrifying when holding an austere demeanor. 

" AND I AM ABADDON, FEAR ME MORTALS FOR YOU ARE ALL SNACKS! " A deep booming voice bounced around the walls like surround sound, echoing as dark eyes appeared on the Christmas tree itself as if it were coming to life. They glowed rather menacingly and were darker than black it would seem. " Abby, you love to make quite the dramatized scene, don't you? " Aria let out a series of soft laughs, the Christmas spirit seeming to have rubbed off on her. " That was Abaddon, he is my oldest and dearest friend. He works like a Celestial spirit would but he is a demon and I assure you he won't be eating you. He has the mentality of a newborn but he's harmless. Now then! I must try this delicious smelling hot chocolate. " She clapped her hands together in anticipation and hurried over the the mugs to pluck one from the table. Truthfully it'd taken quite a lot not to go run over to it. Aria loved hot drinks and whomever had made this particular batch definitely knew what they were doing; the aroma alone was mouth watering.

"We're enjoying it our own ways this year, we used to just spend the evening together and give each other a gift before sleeping away the holidays. Or if we were in a certain town we'd join in on the holiday festival where Raa would consecutively cheat the snowman building competition and the ice sculpture competition." She shot off. "This year I decided to stay here while Raa went to visit his wife over at Crocus, he said he'd bring me back something." She ended her tirade of holiday exposition. "Oh, sorry I mouthed off there. I'll try not to be so loud, enjoy your drinking Sera." She shifted the volume of her voice to a softer level.

Then the new guildmaster announced herself and Niur, from what the new master said, thought that maybe Ophelia was on a super secret mission and silently wished her luck. She plucked a trinket from her sack. She walked up to the new Guildmaster and presented her gift. "A-ah, Merry Christmas Ms. Forsyth. My name is Niur, this is a trinket that me and my friend made." She said, holding up the trinket. "...um...your...ears...can I touch them?"

Playing follow the leader

Laura was pretty please with Shiro. the girl had a brilliant idea. Any more and she might have to kiss the girl but that wasn't going to happen. "That sounds like a great idea. Why don't you lead the way and I am sure that in no time I will have a place to call my own." She was getting pretty excited about the possibility of having a place to call her own where she could rest and where the rest of the world couldn't bother her. Plus she would be close to a guild member so even when she wasn't at the guild hall she could make sure that she was behaving. She had another idea when Phineas said that he needed to move. "I could help pay for you to get a better, and I can keep an eye you to make sure you stay out of trouble."

Shiro Ai: Humming a bit

Shiro hummed as she kept her pace tilting her head as she listened to Phin talk about their apartment, "Well...the apartments I'm in are nice and cheap. There are 3 available. Really 2 bedrooms and it's only 45,000 jewel a month. Just an idea." She laughed at herself a little; Shiro Ai the white haired saleswoman she may as well be called, she tilted her head slightly as she picked up pace still walking backwards, hoping to avoid hitting ice as she kept moving, really she had no idea where Laura's train of thought was headed even though she had talked about the place she lived.

It was only once she was among a bunch of one door but two floors high buildings that she finally turned around and walked up to a single story building with 'Office' etched above the door and knocked, getting a quick answer she lifted her voice a bit louder and told the woman who answered about wanting two applications for the place; just in case Phin decided to apply, and one for Laura who seemed definitely interested and she clarified for her landlady that Laura was interested in getting one tonight if she could, apparently Shiro was in good graces with the woman because she said as long as it was filled out now she had no problems giving Laura the key tonight. "Thanks so much ma'am. Here you go Laura, fill it out and we can turn it in then you'll get your key. You're in luck cuz the deposits is only 10,000 jewel to start with today." She turned back to her companions again while holding out the two papers to them, feeling slightly pushy but really she was just offering a little help; she only felt mildly guilty about pushing one onto Phin.

latest

"We're enjoying it our own ways this year, we used to just spend the evening together and give each other a gift before sleeping away the holidays. Or if we were in a certain town we'd join in on the holiday festival where Raa would consecutively cheat the snowman building competition and the ice sculpture competition." She shot off. "This year I decided to stay here while Raa went to visit his wife over at Crocus, he said he'd bring me back something." She ended her tirade of holiday exposition. "Oh, sorry I mouthed off there. I'll try not to be so loud, enjoy your drinking Sera." She shifted the volume of her voice to a softer level.

Then the new guildmaster announced herself and Niur, from what the new master said, thought that maybe Ophelia was on a super secret mission and silently wished her luck. She plucked a trinket from her sack. She walked up to the new Guildmaster and presented her gift. "A-ah, Merry Christmas Ms. Forsyth. My name is Niur, this is a trinket that me and my friend made." She said, holding up the trinket. "...um...your...ears...can I touch them?"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica zefara.png[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Fairytail Guild Hall[/COLOR]

Kelica was curled up against the wooden bench in a quite corner of the Guild Hall that Ryu had placed her. Oddly most would question how someone could rest so tired and peacefully on such a hard surface, but Kelica was soooo tired she didn't even think about that. She didn't think of anything much other then dreaming of her Father's Forest Realm and the Mystical Beasts and creatures that had been there and not in any other Forest she had been to since. Lacrima infused giant Tree Creatures, Druid's, Armored Bears and Scouting Wolves. The thought alone of her riding on the back of a Wolf as a child through the huge Forest made her grin in her sleep, though her limbs were still limp. At most she simply clenched or released her fingers gently. And true to her request Ryu had stayed close to her, sitting beside her and brushed her hair while she slept. Or at least he had when she had first fallen to sleep, she wasn't sure what he had done after that.

The lights darkened and at first Kelica didn't notice but then a moment later she heard a voice travel within the Guild Hall to the very corners and edges, like where she was placed, and slowly one eye blinked open before the other. The sleeping half-hibernating girl slowly started to sit upwards as her head spun a fraction and she found her vision whirl over the top of the seat backing, just her head popped up and blonde hair slightly more crazy then normal. A short yawn escaping as she listened to the words of this new woman. Honestly there was so many words coming from the woman's mouth as the Forest Mage rested her chin on the wooden backing of the seat, eyes almost falling back asleep once again. There was a name in there but it slipped Kelica's mind even before the woman had finished the sentence. Someone would have to remind Kelica of that later. Her arms dangled over the edge of the backing as her face started to bury into the wood, almost asleep again in that awkward position.

Of course as Kelica blinked the girl started to notice something very particular about this new woman. Something very obvious and as her emerald eyes focused in, her face started to glow almost as her heart thundered. Her smile only grew wider, and lit up more strongly, her whole posture moving so she was crouched on the bench with her head still peeking over like a kid who spotted Santa for Christmas. Her fingernails digging into the wooden surface before the girl made an almighty squeal which echoed in the Hall. If she were tired before she was positively shaking now. She didn't even wait for the permission. The second Aria turned towards the hot chocolate, Kelica vaulted herself over the wooden seat backing with surprising speed (finally her training coming into practice) as she landed and rolled as she did before throwing herself back to her feet and running with huge speed straight towards Aria. A blur of blonde bouncing curls, completely ignoring Nuir and possibly even knocking the poor girl over in her target fixation. She jumped up and crash tackled into the back of the Kitsune hands already lunged straight at her big fluffy ears as she stroked and caressed and maybe pulled in her excitement. "KITTY CAT EARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" She screamed possibly painfully considering one would assume those big ears weren't just for show and increase her hearing. Grinning like a maniac.

You couldn't say Kelica didn't love animals.

Because, she did.

A lot.

@Rhodus @Genon @Salt Lord @Mitchs98 @Solemn Jester @purplepanda288 @Bolts

latest

It hadn't taken too long to travel to the beautiful city of Magnolia as slipping in and out through shadow portals was quite convenient when going long distances. Aria stood at the outskirts and stared out over the town as strands of hair flowed about like ribbons in the gentle winter breeze. She remained there f or a few moments to reminisce before continuing on her way. The icy chill felt like soft kisses upon her exposed skin as Aria strolled through the snow covered streets, headed towards the grandest building in the entire city; The Fairy Tail guildhall. Aria wasn't shivering once she arrived but she could feel it, like the points of needles against her skin, as the warmth from inside seeped through the doors she stood before. " Mavis... " A hand reached towards the door but she rested it against the frame of it instead, leaning forward for a few moments as she thought of her dear frie

latest

Belphegor's sleepy figure entered the guildhall in his usual slow pace, a direct result of being excessively sleepy, his hands slowly rubbing against his eyes in a temptative of stopping his drowsiness while the new guild master started her introduction. He wasn't really interested in why they changed the guild master or had any doubts regarding a mage choosen by the council, barely paying any attention to the start of the Kitsune's speech as his drowsiness had more significance in his opinion. He barely heard the first sentences before dispelling part of drowsiness to get at least part of the information.

So after the exceedingly young brat the new guild master is an experienced monster..? He thought, his left hand gently caressing the long white hair that covered the left side of his face in an unconcious action for the sake of not getting himself distracted. Truth being said it wasn't as if he cared that much for Ophelia, as he barely had any contact with her, but the new guild master somehow appeared to attract his interest. After all it wasn't common to see someone who claimed to be nearing the 2000 years and anyone who lived that long wasn't someone that he was interested in displeasing by acting in a distracted way during her speech.

Every trace of the previous thoughts were immediately forgotten right after he finally started to pay attention to the guild master, as the booming voice of Abbadon reverberated through the hall. Despite not being an individual that was propense to feeling fear the deep voice of the demon sent a shiver down his spine. As a demon himself he could clearly feel the menacing demon factor exuded from the key carried by the guild master. "What a monster..." He muttered in a low voice. Even the reassuring words from the guild master could make him stop the danger alert that ressonated in his head, completely dissipating the drowsiness that he felt up till now to give place for a newfound uneasiness, a discomfort that was apparent in his behaviour while he quietly stared the pair of eyes in the darkness.

Gleb Orlov -- Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Silently Observing

He had been sitting the very same spot at the Guild Hall's bar for what seemed like the entire day... and not a word had come out of his mouth even once. Ever since winter struck, the gardener had been left with nothing to do aside from make sure all of the dormant foliage outside didn't freeze over... and he checked more than enough the day before. Until spring finally came, his only fun came from drinking nectar like an alcoholic and their beer.

[SIZE= 14px]Even other peoples' business hadn't interested him today. For someone who was accustomed to listening in on the conversations of others, a lot of the days' activities sure had flown over his head. Normally, when a fight between Rosa and anyone who crossed her occurred, Gleb would come up with an excuse to leave and try and avoid it. He hadn't needed to this time, because he wasn't aware it had happened. Everything around him was just an insignificant blur of disorder and chaos. Especially that increasingly loud, metallic noise... Welp. That was one blur that wasn't so insignificant.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]The foreigner looked behind him to see a fire-spitting Christmas tree made of nuts, bolts, and iron, and honestly, it was kind of ugly. 'Eye cancer' would have been an easy way to sum it up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Either way, it was a nice attempt, and the fact that a drunken dwarf like Acus could make anything at all was a miracle. Gleb let out a quiet laugh and looked around at everyone else's reactions... He must have been late, because from what he could gather, people were mostly ignoring it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Which wasn't a bad thing, because now he could decorate it without drawing attention to himself. Finally, a chance to use his magic without it being solely to attack someone else. But what color matched those of steel and flame?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]All of them, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Gleb decided, and with a wave of his arm, magical seeds of many colors appeared from glyphs and clung to the metal of the tree. [/SIZE]

With a snap of the fingers, the seeds bloomed into their respective sunflowers and filled the Guild Hall with all kinds of different auras and floating petals. Of course, the actual metal of the tree was no longer visible, which Ace was likely to get mad at, but... He couldn't do anything about it if he didn't know who did it, right?

Reveal hidden contents

Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

As Rosaline patiently waited for Dorian to do.. well whatever it was he was doing, the man was half asleep so  she wasn't surprised if it may have taken him several minutes to boot up and figure out what she asked of him, despite having the pretty clip right there in his hands. Her eyes peered over to Cele as she noticed her elbow Kazuo in the side but couldn't quite figure out what for. She listened to her talking about it shining in the different lights and when she mentioned she was worried it would be to Girly for her, Rosa instantly tensed up as her teeth gritted. To be truthful it never occurred to her it was 'pretty' and she almost regretted asking Dorian to put it in. However, the more she thought about it the more she convinced herself it is a good thing so she spoke up. "If it does as you say it does, then it is functional. And being a hair clip, it makes sense to put it in my hair, no?" Even as the words slipped convincing herself as much as telling Cele.

It was at this time Yamato stepped forward to speak to Cele about his novel and to be honest Rosa started to tune out. She wasn't much of a reader, she didn't have time around all her training to sit down with a book. She half noticed Cele pull her huge Granite mug towards her and the girl lifted it up with ease and took a long draw from it, but as she went to lower it again and lick her lips of the foam, it was at the time Dorian had done whatever day dreaming he had been doing and reached forward suddenly to cup her cheek and drag her face towards him. Her grip loosened momentarily on the stein though it was still in her grasp barely, her eyes opening about as wide as a person's could have. The girl's mouth dropped open a fraction as she went to pull her head back by reflex, only she noticed his eyes weren't even on her face but rather on her hair.

As his hand slipped up into the threads of her blonde hair it was only then she remembered she had given him the clip in the first place to put in. She wasn't sure what she had expected really, but then she wasn't much of a forward thinker as it was. So instead she did the only sane thing one would do in a situation such as this and let her mouth gap open a fraction as her eyes stayed wide, her cheeks flooding a deep crimson hue. She stayed still, painfully so, not allowing a single movement to distract him though her eyes stayed glued onto his face as he was so close. Her breathing by now had all but stilled. How long did she stay there not breathing? It certainly felt a while..

Eventually he pulled back after one final tweak, and as he moved back to sit back down and away from her, she took her long needed breath out and in. The process causing her to completely forget the cup in her hands and as such the huge mug simply tipped over and ale poured from it in a tsunami across the table and probably straight into Ace's lap (assuming he had survived the face boob hug from Cele earlier). In a half panic, Rosa jumped up from her seat with her eyes still huge. "I...I'm sorry Ace I'll just-" Turning her body as she tried to shuffle her way past Dorian, but all that she managed was to straddle him slightly and messed up even that as she half tripped and landed chest first right into the poor man's face.

Things could pretty much not get any worse for the tall woman and just as quickly as she boob crushed Dorian in much the same manner Cele did to Ace, she straightened and backed away a pace from them all and away from the table, face still a red mess. She wanted to say a word but only managed a half gargled nonsense, before she spun completely around everyone to look to the door of the Guild Hall. It was as she was contemplating stuffing her face into a drawer and hiding away the whole load of crazy that today had been, did her body completely straightening and posture changed. Looking from behind, she went from looking all hunched and then almost instantly her body tensed up a fraction. Like a she went from normal to battle mode. Her eyes narrowed down as she heard a rumble, the strong electrical energy practically visible to her senses despite her being inside, and she could taste the very metallic fibers on her tongue that told her Someone was using Lightning Magic. And not a small portion of it either as Cele had used.

"....Hibiki...."

@Halffix @Britt-21

[SIZE= 28px]Kazuo Takara[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 28px]BP Guild Hall[/SIZE]

acf730dd3b5c81c0aa3c221f0ff2a7b6.jpg

Kazuo had glimpsed towards Rosa who was sitting with Dorian and asking about something. Though just from seeing what she had in her hand, it was about the clip. It didnt take long for his eye to wonder to her blonde locks that were no longer up in the hair tie that kept it restrained. Before he knew it, Dorian cupped her face and made her face him after she had taken a sip from her mug. For some reaosn this bugged the Transformation user greatly in a way that made him very jealous. Then upon her pale cheeks, he noticed them as they began to redden, indicating that she was flustered or even embarassed about Dorian being so close.

What followed afterwards was a disaster, a drink was spilled and then Rosa moved to try to fix it, only for the situation to get worse as she slightly started straddling Dorian before tripping in the process and having his face being shoved into those delicate breasts that made Rosa attractive. Things seemed to extnguish quickly just by how she pulled away and headed for the doors. Kazuo, walked off and soon returned with three towels, two for the soaked table and an extra for a soaked person in which he dropped off and another for Rosa where he approached her and draped it over her shoulders, keeping his cool while doing so. "I suggest you dont go outside with a wet shirt... You could get sick." he informed her as he dropped his hands from the lightning mages' shoulders.

@Zuka @Mykinkaiser (mentioned)

Mitsuki

Fairytail Somewhere resting/Guild hall 

@Rhodus[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@Genon[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@Salt Lord[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@Mitchs98[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@Solemn Jester[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@purplepanda288[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@Bolts @Zuka

Mitsuki had worst headache, his nose was stopped up, and he hurt all over. So basically he was sick, and of course there was plenty of racket going on as usual." Of course no consideration for the dead." He said as he sat up groaning miserably. A wet rag pressed onto his forehead, and his face as pale as a ghost.

He slowly got up, and made his way to the door. Nice and slow, his body aching with every step. He eventually made it to the door, and opened it with a creak. His expression was grimm, and unpleasant. Something that was very rare for him, as well as his hair looking like a birds nest."Can't get any peace around here. What's going on around here?" Mitsuki mumbled angrily as he shuffled along towards the source of the noise.

He eventually was introduced to light, and chaos as he entered the Guild hall. He was to confused to catch most of it. But he did notice Kelcia charge past him towards someone he didn't recognize screaming kitty cat."Huh? Kitty cat? Where, and what the hell's going on around here?" Mitsuki sporting a thoroughly confused expression. Then he blew his nose into a tissue, then tossed said tissue in the trash.

Moses,

Blue Pegasus Guild

@Britt-21 @Zuka @Halffix @hudhouse @Arius LaVari @MykinKaiser 

Moses had just come back from tormenting others for his own amusement. Nothing all that serious just cruel jokers here and there. Setting people up for unpleasant mistletoe encounters. Giving dangerous presents to unsuspecting strangers, while wishing them a happy holidays, and trotting off with a fake smile. Then awaiting  for some sign that his good tidings had been properly received. He also made sure to spike peoples eggnog with various things.

All in all it was a busy night, and he was ready to rest. Upon entering the guild hall he was greeted chaos mayhem and a burning metal tree." I see you've started the festivities without me. So what I miss?" Moses asked now taking a seat and propping his feet up on the table and leaning back with a mug of booze in his hand. He was already getting interesting ideas about what he could do with the tree. If only his brother where still here. He could give him a wonderful Christmas torturing. But since he wasn't he would have to make due with those around him.

His eyes searched around looking for the weakest Most vulnerable person. He scanned over everyone with a sadistic look in his eyes, and a dark grin on his face. Then rummaged through his bag and tossed several items out. A open bear trap, some razors, and lemon juice, a cattle prod, and a gag before eventually pulling out some rope.

"So anyone care to help me decorate the tree?" Moses asked with a sly grin on his face. Awaiting for someone to reply, or give some response. Then he would happily string them up, and tie them against the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back