Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Momoki Asada: Round Two:

Momo wasn't too surprised with this,but she needed to be unreadable by Masaki. But if she got hit it would be too risky to get hit again,so Momo had to go in on her plan and took out some cards to stop this,"Explosion Cards" Momo said throwing several cards at the dragon of crystals making it explode,but in the explosion some of the crystals cut her.But now wasn't the time. Momo took out more cards,but didn't say anything. She never used this one on Masaki before which meant she could get him on this one. As she used the card a bunch of female's with big breasts and wearing bikini's appeared and started running towards Masaki all with arms open and then started holding him down. This should toataly paralize Masaki. Even if he has a girlfriend.

@LeSoraAmari

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]When she opened her eyes, they were as wide as plates. She stared in shock at the key for a moment. She then leapt forward towards Aiden, wrapping him in a tight hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Can-I-really-summon-this-even-though-I-use-different-magic-thats-so-cool-thankyou-ive-never-gotten-a-gift-this-cool-before--" She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, as she had been speaking so fast she was barely understandable. She looks up, still wrapped around him. “Can I really keep it?”

[/QUOTE]
Aiden lost all control of his body, his breath huged out of him. " Of corse you can keep it, I got it for you." He managed to wheezed out. " So you can use magic, then it'll be easier to summon that way." He slipped out of the tight hug, he dusted his shirt of before he spoke again. " There's a park near here were I can show you how to summon them."

purplepanda288 said:
Aiden lost all control of his body, his breath huged out of him. " Of corse you can keep it, I got it for you." He managed to wheezed out. " So you can use magic, then it'll be easier to summon that way." He slipped out of the tight hug, he dusted his shirt of before he spoke again. " There's a park near here were I can show you how to summon them."
“Okay!” She went and stood behind him, ready to follow to the park. She kept her eyes on the key, as if afraid it would jump out of her hands and run away if she didn’t watch it. She seemed to be whispering under her breath: “Open gate of the something… Something!” She repeated this until she inquired: “What is it? And what’s it called?”

@purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown Falling

Unknown patted Clair on the back and said, "I got this" before strutting into the Milkshake Shop. Walking up to the group currently present, Sora in particular and spoke to her, "Hello! We haven't been introduced and I must apologize in advance. You see I lost a bet to one, Clair Fernandes of Fairy Tail to be exact, who is currently watching from outside. Upon losing I had to call you a, and I quote, "Flat-Chested Pipsqueak". Your a flat-chested pipsqueak. I must apologize again, as I never would call someone that being undead, seeing us undead don't even understand what the deal is with chest sizes to begin with. Like seriously why do you people even care. Anyway! I am getting off the point, if I were to actually mean to insult you or anything of the sort I would say how your a sixteen year old on a date with a twenty four year old, but hey I am not one to judge." He raised up both his hands, "If you want to know how I know both your ages it's because of my abilities and I know a lot more for this meeting. Even your dietary habits." he chuckles.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo @Zuka

Sabrina

Sabrina nodded. Or, at least tried to nod. It caused her to cry out in pain. "Argh! Who would've thought that joining the battle tourney would result in this much damage taken, haha!" she said. "By the way, my name's Sabrina and could you do me a favour and wheel me over to somewhere where I can watch the tourney?" Sabrina said, her unbandaged eye shining in excitement to watch the tourney.

@Salt Lord @Mitchs98

Have badminton can't reply in 3 hours :C

Valken - My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard - Milkshake shop

Valken watched the two with his dark purple eyes, a soft chuckle escaping. He always knew Lysander was shy but the fact he was here, ordering for Sora, gave him hope. He watched Sora skirt under the table and pop up on the other side, allowing a whole side of the booth. He stretched out his hand still entwined with Millie's and gave a bow. "You first my lady." As he slowly ushed her into the booth closest to the wall, while he took the seat closest to the danger. I mean, it wasn't dangerous right now, but..yeah. He was always prepared. As Lysander gaped and asked about his match, he lifted a hand up and behind his head, scratching it and laughing nervously. "Ahh a tale for the century! You see, Sera and I had a fecious battle, toe toe, one on one, and then..." At this he wrapped his arm around Millie's shoulders to draw her in, his other hand reaching to grasp her chin and tilt it up towards him. "Then this beautiful dove decided to give me some motivation, by flashing us those glorious boobs of her annnndd..." He let go of Millie's chin to smile sheepishly at Lysander. "And both Sera and I crash landed in the ground and passed out causing a tie..." He took a side-long look at Millie. "You should have entered my Darlin. You could have won..." He chuckled. Even though he had lost, he didn't take it to heart. It was one match, at the end of the day it hadn't been life or death. A simply play match and nothing more in his eyes.

He was going to ask about Lysander's match when a strange fellow called Unknown walked up, spoke straight to Sora and called her a flat chest, to which his eyes grew wide then he laughed hysterically. It only lasted a moment though before he mentioned the age difference and in a moment Valken tensed his hand over the dagger on his hip. Making fun of Sora, yeah, he could deal with that. Make fun of Lysander...well then, Valken wasn't above cutting up a person. Sad really, he seemed like fun. Though no doubt Sora would have something to say about that, and it would no doubt be explosive.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo @Mr Swiftshots @Unknown Falling

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]

Ophelia - Tournament Stands

A grin of excitement on her face, Ophelia looked down at the slightly shorter Alicia. "Lyra is a proud member of Fairy Tail who... Well, I really haven't had a chance to meet any of these people, but as Fairy Tail's Guild Master, it is my duty to place faith into all of my members! And that's not limited to tournaments!" she shouted daringly, pulling one of her steel swords from its sheath and pointing it to the sky, allowing the sunlight to shine off it coolly. This would soon end, however, as the conversation was interrupted by a girl in a wheelchair. Sabrina, who she also believed was in Fairy Tail, had asked them what was going on in the tournament. "Kim and Ren tied, Mizuki and Lyra are starting their match, and as for the other contestants... I'm not sure!"

Ready to put the sword back in its sheath, Ophelia had almost completed the movement until a second voice from beside her spooked her. With a yelp and a jump, the blade was almost instantly aimed at the man's throat, Ophelia instinctively taking a fencing pose with a frightened look on her face. When the Guild Master had registered what Raa said, her fear was replaced wholly with a burning irritation. Her blade still in her hand, Ophelia spread her arms outward, hinting at the rest of the people crowding the seats.
"Noise is everywhere! How can you complain about us when there's a whole audience shouting and talking and cheering?!"

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
Alicia: Tournament Stands

Alicia nodded, Ophelia really must not of been kidding when she said she was newly appointed and stuff. Even still it showed she cared about her guild to cheer for them without even knowing who they are, for all she knew they could hate her guts yet she still cheered for them. She stared up in awe at Ophelia's sword shining in the sunlight, it looked so cool. Though her attention was soon brought away by a mummy girl in a wheelchair...A MUMMY GIRL IN A WHEELCHAIR? Alicia's immediate reaction once it set in was to yelp in fear and move backwards up the bench a bit, though at that point Raa had appeared and she kind of bumped into him which sent her back to her original posistion.

After a brief minute of panic she calmed down when she realized that they weren't hostile and apparently Ophelia knew the girl in the wheelchair. She frowned slightly once she'd processed what Raa and Ophelia were arguing about. Then she turned to Raa. "
Yeah! Leave if you don't wanna listen to us!" Alicia chimed in.
Raa - Sound Arguments

Raa didn't flinch when the blade was aimed at him. Instead he gave a intense glowing eyed stare at the girl holding it before placing his finger on the blade as if he was poking it and using Shape Shift on it, turning it into a large plate of metal. "While it may seem like a...sound argument you still pulled the blade out." He said as the glowing eyes focused of the other girl. "Fine then, I'll leave...you only have yourselves to blame for what will happen soon..." And with those parting words and a small Gas Shift on his cloak, making him an ominous figure, Raa swiftly left the tournament.

Kelica - It is on in a manner similar to that of Donkey Kong - Chris's House

Kelica squeeled as he just as quickly stole the remote back. All her flaunting, ruined! And now he had transformed into his werecat, well that just isn't fair at all! Her hands balled up into fists, her stance readying and feet planted squarely on the ground. She ludged at him, but ducked down and to the side, side stepping him completely and appearing behind him, hands thrusting out to try and grab ahold of that remote from his tail!

@Isune

Chris Lengheart(Meow)

Chris was able to simply move his tail out of grasp as the massive feline jumped to the other side of the room in one go. "Is that all? What part of 'cat-like agility and reflexes' didn't register in your head?" he said as he sat down on all fours and actually began to groom himself by licking the side of his hand (er...paw?) and rubbing it against his ear. This was far too easy for Chris.

@Zuka

Durrga: Entering Magnolia

As Durrga walked into Magnolia he was greeted by a mass of people sprawling in all directions. Looking down to the left, at his belt, he cursed himself for not remembering that the Fairy Tail Fantasia Festival was going on. His twisted mind quickly thought up an answer to his dilemma, straightening his back, he looked up and threw a large smile on his face warmly greeting anyone that he came in contact with. As he walked he felt a cold tingle run across his shoulders and down his spine. In that moment the rest of the world blended into blackness and he could feel, not hear, but feel a voice behind him. A voice that should not, could not be, something that was far darker than anything he had delved into, he could not hear what it was saying but he new it was talking about him. Durrga was ripped from that dark nightmare as he was bumped and pushed by other people walking, letting out a large sigh, Durrga ran his right hand through his green hair while the other hand absent mindlessly caressed the lacrimas on his belt. Shaking himself out of the daze he continued forward, making his way to the guild hall of Fairy Tale. After a good 30 minutes on fighting to get through the crowd he finally stood in front of Fairy Tale's guild hall. Walking up to the guild hall door he opened it hesitantly, as that would be the character of his alias, as he entered he adopted a look of almost timidness.

" Is this Fairy Tale?" he asked in a quiet voice to any that could hear him.

Kelica - Chris's house

He dodged her like she was nothing, figured. Now he was across the room in one foul jump. Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Here, kitty kitty kitty..." Grasping a round pile of wool next to the couch, she never bothered to question why it was there. She grinned and rolled the ball across the floor, close to him. "Come on kitty..."

@Isune

Chris Lengheart(Must...Resist...Wool!!)

Chris stared at the wool for a brief moment before turned his gaze to Kelica. "Come now Kelica, not all cats have a weakness to such feeble things. For being someone who spends plenty of time in the forest I thought you'd know by now? Perhaps I was mistaken when that thought came my way, hm?" he said with a fanged grin and a slight purr as the remote remained tied to his tail as it swayed back and forth.

@Zuka

Kelica - Chris's House

Kelica watched her trick work woefully horribly as he only glanced to the ball. Drats. She glared to him. Oh no he didn't just diss her forest abilities! "Alright fur ball, time for Plan B." At this she started throwing pillows scattered around the couch at him, followed by magazines then clothing and finally grasping a very expensive looking vase. She knew his secret love of interior decorating, so it was time to threaten what he loved. Throwing the vase hard and straight for him.

@Isune

Chris Lengheart(Not the vase!)

Chris was remaining still as he was suddenly being bombarded by random objects. He was easily able to dodge everything until he saw a vase flying at him. He grabbed a pillow and held it out like a shield as he caught the vase. Once he carefully placed the vase down the massive feline let out what could only be identified as a roar. Chris came running at Kelica as he suddenly flipped over her shoulder and sent a brutal kick to the back of her leg followed by another short flip back over and a forceful flip kick to finish things off. NO ONE messed with Chris' home design.

@Zuka ((This is what happens when you try to mess with Chris' expensive vases)

Kelica - Is this a home decorating show now? - Chris's home

Kelica watched him catch the vase with such deliacy that she instantly felt jealous. She was always just slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatos or tossed on his back like a bag. She watched him jump and spin, suddenly kicking out at her?! She rolled quickly and ducked behind the couch. She would have called truce but really? All this about a vase? She sneaked away from the couch, crawling fast into the kitchen now, leaping up and grasping a hanging cast iron pot from the ceiling, branshing it out like a sword. "Come at me bro!" She whistled, getting his attention.

@Isune

Chris Lengheart(My expensive pots! )

Chris watched Kelica use his pot as a improvised weapon. That pot was expensive as well. So, instead of denting it, Chris simply ran up to Kelica and got her into a headlock. But instead of punching her, Chris began to give her a noogie (after disarming her of course). Ah, revenge was sweet.

@Zuka

Kelica

Kelica had not even the first idea of how defend herself with said pot, though it didn't matter, after all he was already there and had took it away like a parent taking away their kids toy. She pouted, and as he head locked her and gave her a noggie, she grumbled. If only she had her mother's fire abilities he would be creamed. Speaking of which, while head locked she reached her foot and wacked him straight in the nads. No One messes with a girl's hair do, not after she sent an hour braiding it.

@Isune

Chris Lengheart(The pain)

Chris was happily messing with Kelica until he took a kick to his jewels. He fell down and released his takeover as he rolled around, hoping it would take his mind off the pain. The pain...there was no way to describe it. It almost looked as if tears were forming in Chris' eyes. You NEVER hit a man in his jewels!

@Zuka

Millie: Milkshake Shop

Millie smiled slightly as Valken and her walked into the Milkshake shop, the two making their way over to Lysander and Sora. From what she was able to gather those two were all over each other, and she could tell that they were interrupting a special moment between them from the dissatisfaction in their voices. However the girl did nothing to stop Valken, and happily took a seat beside him. It wasn't long before he began talking about their fight and how Millie had shown off her bongabumbalos to him and Sera. Almost immediately she became flustered, her face reddening deeply and her grip on his hand turning from a soft squeeze to a hand crushing grasp. "Valken, this is super embarrassing." She said in a hostile but calm tone, staring down at the counter and sighing. "You can't just go around and talk about my boobs like that..."

@HuorSpinks

Lysander - Milkshake Shop

Lysander felt somewhat guilty that Sora was way more welcoming than he was towards his own Guild members. It had been she who offered them menus and a seat together (and he very much welcomed getting to sit with Sora again) while all he had done was merely stammer out a greeting and questioning why they were both even here in the first place. He had always been socially awkward, he had to admit, and it was a wonder his Guild mates even hung out with him. He would have to learn from Sora's example then, on how to be more welcoming. Especially if he wanted to be good enough for Sora. The warmth emitting from Sora's leaning against him was extremely comforting and once again he felt the urge to place an arm around her. He withheld it... for now anyway, though now he had to question why he was so shy on touching her, especially since she seemed to have no qualms about physical affection. He just... was terrified of touching people only to have them irritated at him in return. He was not even sure where that fear came from. It would be a fear he would need to get rid off, for both his and Sora's sake.

Once again, his hand inched around her frame, resting gently against her other hip. He knew it was extremely silly of him to fear negative reaction from Sora... yet it was instinctive of him. But he was learning, at least. Even if being in his arms felt rather stiff. He forced himself to relax, shooting Sora an apologetic smile. "Sorry," he whispered to her. "I'm just... not used to physical affection. But I'm learning." It felt like a relief admitting that to her, so that she would know that it was him and not her that was at fault. He only hoped that it would not decrease her affection to him, and that she would be patient with him. "Apple pie milkshakes it is then. I'll order for us when the others are ready," he added quickly.

He blinked at Valken upon hearing the reasons for his loss. He had actually passed out because of Millie's boobs, and his opponent had also passed out for the same reason? He had no idea whether to laugh or cry. It was just so... Valken. And so Millie too. Only Millie would dare to flash her boobs in front of everyone like that; he could even envision removing his shirt in front of other people unless he really knew that person. Only one person had ever seen him shirtless, and that had been Lloyd. Finally, he could only shake his head, giving a weak chuckle. "Why am I not surprised," he said finally, laughter bubbling out from within his voice. "Well, at least it was a draw though." That was some consolation for Valken at least. Unlike his match, where he had lost fair and square.

Once again, their company was interrupted by someone, and this time, judging from the words he spoke, he was definitely not welcome, the insult directed at both Sora and himself, Lysander's face lost it's smile, and he stiffened, removing his arm from around Sora, while at the same time resting his other hand on one of his revolvers. He shot a glare at Valken's sudden laugh; he was now quite sensitive to any perceived insults towards Sora, and far less accepting of them. He studied the newcomer, a less-than friendly glare on his face. What he had said though, struck a cord with him. Sora was sixteen? He had not even known that, it had not even occurred to him to ask for her age because he had been shy to, plus it was extremely awkward asking a woman for her age. There was a gap of eight years between them, would that be too wide for Sora? He really regretted not asking the vital questions, and this anger at himself made him lash out at the newcomer. "You've said what you wanted to say, now you can leave," he told him flatly. "We're not interested in whatever you have to say next." Or at least, he was not, though he was not sure about the others. But it was too late to retract that statement, and belatedly he realised how that might look to Sora. Once again, it was too late, and now he had to live with the consequences.

He had to cringe though, at the hostile tone in Millie's voice. Very rarely he had heard Millie sound hostile, and he was so glad that it was not directed at him. Talking about another person's body parts in front of said person, to other people... that was utterly embarrassing, and now he felt rather guilty about laughing at Valken's statements. He shot Millie an apologetic, though sympathetic look.

@Kayzo

PeteTSs said:
Sabrina

Sabrina nodded. Or, at least tried to nod. It caused her to cry out in pain. "Argh! Who would've thought that joining the battle tourney would result in this much damage taken, haha!" she said. "By the way, my name's Sabrina and could you do me a favour and wheel me over to somewhere where I can watch the tourney?" Sabrina said, her unbandaged eye shining in excitement to watch the tourney.

@Salt Lord @Mitchs98

Have badminton can't reply in 3 hours :C
Metaphysics said:
Raa - Sound Arguments

Raa didn't flinch when the blade was aimed at him. Instead he gave a intense glowing eyed stare at the girl holding it before placing his finger on the blade as if he was poking it and using Shape Shift on it, turning it into a large plate of metal. "While it may seem like a...sound argument you still pulled the blade out." He said as the glowing eyes focused of the other girl. "Fine then, I'll leave...you only have yourselves to blame for what will happen soon..." And with those parting words and a small Gas Shift on his cloak, making him an ominous figure, Raa swiftly left the tournament.

Ophelia - Tournament Stands

With a smile toward Sabrina, Ophelia whispered into Alicia's ear. "I'd use my water magic to lift her over here, but I'm kinda busy with something... think you can handle the wheelchair and get it over here? Thanks," the Guild Master said quickly as one of her trusty steel blades was turned into a giant metal pan. While she didn't particularly struggle with lifting it up, she found the extra weight a little irritating. But before she could whack the mannerless guy upside the face with it, he turned into an ominous figure and left the tournament. "The nerve of that guy! Look at what he did to my swo-- oh?" As she had been looking at her shapeshifted weapon, her vision had completely clouded up with space. The metal pan, still being held up, changed with it, looking like what one would see through a window to the universe. Slowly, it changed shape, and when the space clouds had vanished from Ophelia's sight, her sword was back to normal. "I guess carnival food isn't all that unhealthy???"

Sora Marvell - Milkshake Shop

Sora's eyes had drifted to a content close upon feeling him break the physical barrier and wrap his arm around her, hand idly resting against her hip. For some reason the notion was so simple, yet so utterly comforting. Her head tilted slightly in to catch his whisper, his words being accompanied by a more sincere tone that ushered a small nod in return. " It's new for me too, but we'll just have to learn together. " She reassured him in a quiet voice of her own, hand reaching to clasp the one he'd secured against her, squeezing ever so gently. His understanding and patient nature was welcomed wholeheartedly and it was quite different from a lot of the mages she was surrounded by every day within her guild. A majority of them were rowdy, looking for fights, or destroying things; so this was a nice change. For once she didn't have to act like the overseer of things and she could just be herself, not throwing herself about to fix the problems others caused around her.

She smiled at these thoughts, barely catching what Valken had said about his own fight within the tournament, though the reaction from Millie was enough to snag her attention. A grimace crossed her features at the bitter tone, unsure of how to act or respond, though at least she'd certainly not been one to laugh at the situation. Lysander himself seemed remorseful that he'd let out a few of his own about the matter. The only word that had managed to be heard was a quite upfront one, referring to Millie's chest. Little did she know that her own chest was going to be insulted publicly in a matter of minutes. Sora's eyes slid to the side to fixate on the man approaching their table, clearly intent on speaking to her about something since his gaze had locked itself onto her face. The words that came next though were completely unexpected and a mixture of feelings bubbled to the surface, lips trembling from the inability to grasp one and hold onto it.
Anger? Embarrassment? Shame? It was too invasive and he'd attacked her personally, on a level that was anything but meant to raise morale.

Even if it was Clair's idea, which Sora always expected the red head to pick on her as they always had for years, but this was a whole new level of shaming. Not only was an older man daring to comment on her chest size and height, he was also being prudent in his mannerisms to point out the age difference between Lysander and her. Lysander, whom was sitting directly beside her and his own reaction was completely warranted, though the quick retreat of his arm around her only seemed to dislodge her from the grounding she had felt from it. Sora didn't even have time to really grasp the age difference or how she felt about it, finding this the least of her worries right now. The wind began to pick up visibly around her frame, gusting about to send her hair flying about wildly, eyes flashing with a cold demeanor setting in to quickly erase any soft tone they usually held. Her hands curled up into small fists whilst she mentally tried to force her emotions under control, not wanting to cause any destruction of her own, even if it was tempting to imagine sending Unknown flying by a 'pipsqueak' as herself. " You tell Clair, my lovely teammate, that she will receive a lecture later and that she doesn't need to send a zombified man to do her bidding. " She muttered through grit teeth, the aura that had encased her slowly diminishing, hair falling still once again. " And if you're wondering how I know that, you reek. But as he said, we're uninterested so please go. " Each word was laced with disdain, wanting nothing to do with someone who would so readily ridicule someone in the company of others, bet or not.

She'd handled herself well though, keeping her dragon force down which had been appearing much more often lately due to her heightened emotions. Both hues flickered to the window then to stare outside, unwavering, making it quite clear she had no intention of interacting further with Clair's new 'friend'. Once completely calm, her eyes went wide as she recalled the comment about their ages, a mental groan slowly following. It was knowledge that was going to surface sooner or later and it seemed strange that it didn't quite phase or
dissuade her from her decision, regardless if her birthday was the next day and that'd close the gap a little bit. What did such an age gap really mean, besides perhaps, others looking down on them for it? If they were close mentally, albeit physically, then that was their choice and Sora didn't quite know how to approach Lysander and ask him if her age would be a problem for him. Nor did she quite know what she'd do if it was an issue, and this concern quickly trumped her shyness by a long shot.

" Lysander, does my age bother you? " She asked him in a
shaky tone that struggled to sound confident, eyes remaining glued to the window, unsure if she could face him if the answer was yes. She had to believe this connection meant more than a difference in age - it was a hope she clung desperately to. Sora would have to apologize to Millie and Valken as well at some point, not enjoying having caused a scene before them, even if it was minimal. Her pride had been stabbed at though and that was no little thing to her, and worse it'd been fully spectated by not only them, but Lysander as well. What great timing ... Sora could only hope this would be the last unwelcome surprise that the day brought her. And certainly, most certainly, Clair would feel her wrath until it was properly quenched from her orchestrating this entire scenario.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo

Kelica - Chris's House

Kelica stood up tall and crossed her arms over her chest, watching him drop to the ground and roll around awkwardly. She wanted to ignore him but he did genuinely look like he was in agony. She dropped to her knees beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder and whincing as she spoke. "Hey ahh...Sorry about the kick...Would you like me to massage it better?" Eyebrow upturned in a naive fashion. She honestly thought rubbing it would make it feel better, like other places if you got hurt. She was a little/very dense sometimes.

@Isune

Valken - Milkshake Shop

Valken glanced to his side when Millie finally spoke up, feeling the hold on his hand almost crushing his fingers. Since when did she have that kind of strength?! He backpeddaled olympic speed backwards, having a genuinely apologetic and almost shy look on his face. "Sorry Millie...my bad...you...are just so beautiful, I just don't think twice to telling the whole world about it!" Which, actually, was the truth. In his mind he held her on a pedestal far above himself, he was the village idiot, funny man, dirty henchman that was in the shadows cutting up baddies in his free time. While she was like a majestic angel, smiling, caring and genuinely good of heart. Wait...did he just think all those words? Was he really turning....mushy? Soft? Shy? What was this outrage! How did she do that...He glanced away with the slightest hint of a pout and, holy hell, was that blush on his cheeks once more? The King of the Ladies (let's specify in his mind, not in the real world) reduced to this.

He would have blurted out more but Lysander gave him a look that pretty much instantly said, never to cross that bridge, so he shut his mouth tight. Both he and Sora spoke to Unknown, to which Valken turned in his seat, and stepped out of the booth standing tall now. He was eye level with him if not abit taller, and his dark purple eyes were stern. "Alright, you said your piece, you did your dare. Both Lysander and Sora have told you to leave so it would be prudent if you did. I really don't want to cut a deadman into pieces infront of children.." He said in a threatening manner, though his dark eyes spoke the truth.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo @Unknown Falling @Mr Swiftshots

Unknown Falling

After everyone's reactions to what he had said he personally thought it went quite well. After Valken's threat Unknown simply raised his hand and flicked his nose saying "Down boy." before chuckling to himself, "It was the condition for losing a bet not a "dare". Despite what you might think I am a man of my word." Looking back at Sora and Lysander, "Sorry again, I assumed you were aware of each others ages." before letting out a sigh, "People always only hear the bad things I say even when I apologize in advance and explain myself. Can't blame a guy for trying to be polite when doing something he never would normally do and not be a complete jerk about it." he shrugged, before looking at Sora, "I will say though, your quite the feisty one aren't you? I must say I can respect that."

He then waved and began walking towards the door. "I'll see you kids later." walking out the door he approached Clair. "I think that went well... for me anyway. You might want to change your name and skip town." he chuckled, "She told me to tell you, her lovely teammate that you "Will receive a lecture later and that she doesn't need to send a zombified man to do her bidding." So good luck with that." he patted her on the shoulder and had a big grin of his face. Unable to determine if he was going to be beaten to a literal pulp or not by the group in the milkshake shop now or at a later date.

@HuorSpinks @Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back