Fae Hiding

Zane rolls over Lily and falls off the couch "Ouch..." he rubs his head sitting up ((Just kind of stalling until nadeya posts))

(All right, scre CarterR) Nadeya walked slowly back to the house, her footsteps light. But she was seething, how could Roarke so openly do that to her?! In battle you should never disobey a direct order from a commanding officer! her purple eyes were far away.

Nadeya relaxed slightly, wrapping arms around Roarke's shoulder. "Damn it Roarke, you're going to be the death of me you know that?" Her forehead was resting on his shoulder.

She rolled her soft purple eyes, they seemed to be fluorescent in the gloom, "Yes, yes I know." She hugged him tightly for a second, "But now that I think about it...we've never trained.." She brought her eyes up to his, "I think we should."

Zane smiles "Sure miss." he grabs her hand and spins her

Roarke smiles "We should get Zane and Lilly also."

Lily smiled and grabbed his hand again and thet kept dancing happily (lily wont be able to train cause if the baby, remember)

Nadeya nodded then stopped, "Roarke...Lily is pregnant..I don't really think training is in the near future for her." She started again towards the house, completely okay with the idea of grabbing Zane, maybe even Lily too so that she could watch and get ideas.

Roarke smirks "That's what I meant." he opens the door and looks at Zane "We are going to train come on."

Zane growls and looks at Roarke

Lily smiled at zane and said `Go on, we can dance later, ill watch you train, since i cant train` she said pecking him on the cheek and not releasing bith of his hands

Nadeya stepped forward, "Yes, we are going to train, and you are going to understand why my Uncle fears me so much." her voice was icy enough to rival that of the Unseelie's skin that they had just left. She would not tolerate any of their shit right now. "Let's go." She spun on her heel towards the forest, her tunic flying out behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back