Fae Hiding

Lily saw all the fabric that was here and realized it must have been stocked up for making something before the house was deserted. She was fast and her work was accurate, she once again sung as she worked (Oops didn't see roarke's post) She was just on the edge of finishing a simple dress, with hems that you could rip to allow fighting or movement, she figured if Nadeya was going to fight,and she couldn't she could at least make it easier for her friend to do so.

Nadeya chuckled, "Hey Lily?" She walked out of the kitchen, a mixing something in a bowl that smelt slightly minty, "Do you have any of your own weapons?" Her katana was currently strapped to her back, she didn't like the farther presence..it was cold and dark.

As Sven walked further down the path, he felt and unwelcoming and pungent presence. He didn't like the lightness of the feeling and growled as the presence became stronger. He knew this presence all too well.

"Seelie." He mutter under his breath as he sniffed the air and his red and blue eyes brightened in exhilaration. He was prepared for a fight and was not willing to go down. Sven's hands dropped down to his sword once more, gripping the hilt in a deadly tight grasp.

Nadeya's pupils flared, "Lily, I'm going to give you a dagger okay?" She bent over and grabbed the one from her boot, "You should never be without one." She wanted to get out and find that dark presence it was so obviously Unseelie, she cursed herself for not recognizing that sooner.

Roarke strolls back in the houst along side Zane not saying a single word he sits down

Zane slips his shirt off and throws it on the couch sitting down next to it, he sighs and looks at Lilly "Sorry about that my dear." He chuckles lightly

Lily shook her head and accepted the weapon, tucking it in her garter with her potion. she smiled at Zane and said "No problem." she finished the dress and chucked it at nedaya "especially made for fightjng arms and waist rip if you pull that, and the skirt comes of and it turns into a play suit." she said and then she turned to to bpys "need any clothes?"

Nadeya caught it blinking, "Thanks Lily, I'll wear it tommorow." She grinned at her before turning to Roarke, "I'll be right back, you two need to stay with Lily." She kissed him on the cheek quick running upstairs to grab her bow. She jumped out the window and started heading towards the Unseelie fae, 'If my unck=le sent him..' she growled.

Zane hugs lilly and watches Nadeya go "hmm."

Roarke looks at Zane and shakes his head "I still don't like you. Should I tell Lilly about Areya?"

Lily looks up at Zane and then at roarke and said "Who?" she for some reason she wasnt mad but she felt a little hurt "Roarke, get out, zane explain she said

Zane swallows and looks at lilly "Oh it's no one...." he rubs his head

Roarke smirks and walks out the door "Don't lie Zane."

((Sorry! i was half asleep .. .))

Translateion: Lily shook her head, she didn't know why he would cheat "I . . . don't know why would Roarke think i would be upset?"

"Fine, Arya is my daughter. She is young, to a fae atleast. she is twenty years old. I had her with my wife, before Roarke killed her. Arya lives on her own away from me. So she is safe I try not to see her."

Lily wraped her arms around his nech and kissed him "Thats all i needed to know" she said, relived. She rested her head on his chest abd then breftly listened to his heart. Lily then leg go and mesured zane up, with her tape mesure and started on a top and shorts designed for fighting.

Lily pats the seat next to her and said "Well, we know that . . . So I'm not Able to fight so i have to do SOMTHING" she said kissing his cheek

Sven suddenly stopped as he sensed a bright presence. It almost made him want to throw up. A Seelie...very close by. The very thought of the seelie flared him up, wanting to find it and hopefully rid it so he could continue on his way with no obstacles in his way. By the feel of the presence, it was a pretty powerful Seelie, but that wouldn't be a problem for him since he was no ordinary Unseelie. Sven's eyes flickered around his surroundings, taking a tighter hold of his sword as he slowly disappeared into a pitch black fog of smoke from the feet up. "Come on, little Seelie." He whispered to himself with a low chuckle before quieting down. He masked his presence as it approached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back