Fae Hiding

Nadeya's smile turned mischevious, "Well..." She jumped over him and onto the floor grabbing his hand, "I want to show you something. Come on."

Nadeya grinned before turning and heading out the door. She then led him through the house only to stop to grab her bow and katana and outside into the forest. Nadeya was practically vibrating with excitement as she led him away from the house.

Nadeya stopped in front of a cliff face and started securing her stuff to her. She turned around and beckoned to Roarke, "You might want to make sure nothing is loose, otherwise you might lose it."

With that she started climbing the cliff, her hip length white hair waving in the wind.

E smiles "I don't know let's ask nadeya." Zane pills her to her feet

Roarke starts climbing behind her "I like the view already." he laughs

Nadeya rolled her eyes but chuckled lightly the same as she climbed, "Hush and climb, I'm skipping prayers for this."

Nadeya reached over and pointed to his right, and climbed around and above him before reaching an ivy covered place of the cliff. She looked down and smiled at him him before disappearing head first into the cliff.

Nadeya smiled as she looked back at him, "Welcome to my siblings and mine hideout." She gestured to a green lighted cave, with a small lake in the center. The sides of the walls had carvings of runes and other such things. "My siblings and I would come here to hide from our parents when we didn't want them to find us." She chuckled, "Although thinking back now, they probably knew about it."

Zane smiles and sways back and forth kind of dancing to no music

Roarke smiles "Woah.. Um. Where are your siblings?"

Nadeya frowned, "I told you, my uncle wiped out my entire family. I only managed to escape because my older brother sacrificed his life for me." She brushed her hand against one of the walls.

Lily would smile and start singing in a pretty voice, she would sing 'all about us' by he is we ft owl city. and dance with him happily

Nadeya shrugged before turning around smiling at him, "It is okay." She walked to him her pale skin glowing with the almost unnatural light of the cave, "Do you like it?"

Roarke smiles "I like any where you like." he smiles and kisses her

Zane laughs lightly still dancing slowly with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back