Fae Hiding

Lily laughed slightly "Oh I know, and i am not gonna stop you, if you feel the need to protect me and others i dont care. In fact i think its sweet, but i still wished ou wernt in any pain while doing so" she said and she kissed his neck

Lily looked at his eyes which seemed to have less hapiness in them she turned to him and said "Whats wrong? what are you thinking of?" she didnt want him hurt or upset

Nadeya finished eating and cleaned stuff up in the kitchen and decided to walk through the house she smiled when she saw Lily and Zane, "You know I can heal that for you Zane. It's something I was trained in."

Zane sighs "I'm fine just so soon we can lose everything" he turns to nadeya "My wounds are signs of victory."

Nadeya stood up from leaning on the door way and put her hands on her hips, "Your wounds slow us down. I don't like being mean but I will if I have to. And if it makes you feel better, they will more then likely scar."

Lily nodded and kissed his cheek "i know, pets hope we win." she listened to him and shook her head "Zane i really want your pain to go away, please?"

Nadeya shook her head smiling before walking over and sitting down cross-legged next to Zane, "This might tingle a bit." She put her hands over his wounds and they started glowing purple. The wounds started to close feeling as if cool water was running through his skin and back out. "This may take a while, your wounds are some what severe."

Lily stroked Zanes hair and watched it work "That is so cool." she looked ul and saw roarke and bit her bottom lip "hey, we are just healing Zane" she smiled at him hoping that this would go well.

Zane growls and sits up "Thanks Nadeya." he looks at lilly and unclenches her fists slipping his fingers inbetween hers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back