Fae Hiding

Lily laughed and said "did you expect me to have a growth spurt in a couple of days?" she teased loving the feeling of being in his arms, being with him.

Zane smiles and sets her down on the counter so they are eye level "Nope, I love the way you are." H hugs her just standin there quietly

Nadeya smiled at Roarke, "Oh yeah? I bet you will." She clasped his hand in hers, "Come on, we should start scouting."

Roarke smiles "Why don't you rest? You hav been working too hard I'll scout. I need time away from Zane anyway."

Nadeya nodded, "Fine, I'll go inside. Make a perimeter of at least two hundred yards." She stood on tip-toe and kissed him, "Remember stealth, you see someone do not engage, fall back. And hurry back." She smiled at him before turning around and walking back inside.

Zane lies his head down in her lap "Eh, no my back hurts though."

Roarke starts walking around the house smiling slightly

Zane smiles and looks up at her, he had reopened some cuts and hurt his back from fighting with a few people he found while he was looking around at night, but he didnt want to Lilly know "It is just sore."

she smiled and asked am i not allowed to not like you being in pain?" she was still smiling though and she said "where does it hurt, babe?"

Zane sighs, she would have to find out eventually,"Look at my back babe." he rolls over amd tears his shirt off he lets out a breath "OW!"

Lily look at his back and hits him over the head "You should have told me!" she rolled her eyes and kissed his temple, "I think we are gonna have to put more of the liquidy stuff on it." she took it out and spread it on his back

H tries to push himself to his feet "Im.Fine." he looks at her an frowns, he felt weak like he couldn't protect her

Lily pulled him down and kissed him "Zane, you protect me, all the time, th least i can do is heal your wounds" she said she hated seeing him in pain

Lily stoked his hair and said "Dont be mad, you cant expect to do everything yourself" she said healing his back, she could have kissed his neck but sh felt it was wrog, taking advantige of him

She smiled and said "you can have as many as you want, and more" she bent down amd kissed his neck, slowly then each scar that reopened on his back just as slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back