Fae Hiding

She glared at him and turned away, sharpening her katanas again, "If yu want to think that then fine I will do what I want."

Nadya sighed and frowned resting her katanas on her knees, "Gods forgive me." She put her head in her hands, not crying but heaving.

Nadya sighed, "I don't dislike you, I just...." She turned away, "You remind me off my little brother Darius is all...it's hard."

Kiba got up and walked over to the edge of the roof. "I can't keep going." he said looking down at the cars. "I... can't.." he sobbed.

Ookami looked up and shifted into a beautiful white haired girl. "Ah, so sorry to lie to you about my being a boy." she said running and jumping to the roof and stopping Kiba. "Kiba-kun stop this right now." she commanded.

Kiba dropped to his knees. "I'm sorry." he sobbed.

She smiled at him, "Not in that way..just his mannerisms like your trying to make meface felings that I don't want to face." She waved her hands in an agitated manner, "You're attitude is like his."

Nadya shook her hide, "I hide from nthing, and you won't die if you fight. The only thing that I really can tell you is my family was slaughtered in their sleep without even the chance to fight back."

"Either I will end it or i will get in a fight i can't win,and I'm sorry.. Want that hug now?" he smirks

Nadya got up and hugged him, whispering in his ear, "Don'tget used to this I just have a bleeding heart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back