Fae Hiding

Nadeshka smiled, "It's ok, trust me." She grabbed a bag from no where and started making herbal tea.

he looks sidetracked for half a second then takes the tea and goes onto the roof "I need some air.."

Kiba walked over to the window. He looked out. "I know what that's like." he said looking over to Roarke. "I have them also." he said. "That's why I have Ookami. He is my protector." he said petting the small wolf. "But even if he watches me I still freak out some times." he said looking down. "All I'm trying to say is if you need to talk I'm here." he said climbing out and onto the roof.

Nadya scratched between his ears, "It's ok, this is all just very depressing and not a good atmosphere for what we have planned."

Kiba sat on the roof. "Hmm, this is just depressing." he said to himself. He looked to the sky. "I just wish you were still here." he placed his head in his hands and cried.

Nadya pulled her katanas out and started sharpening them, "So much for getting a good nights sleep huh Ookami."

Ookami nodded.

Kiba sobbed. "GRHAAAAAAA!" he yelled to the sky just a clap of thunder boomed.

Ookami whimpered as Kiba yelled. "He's remembering that day" he said through her head.

She grabbed her bag and took out the bandages, "So do you think Kiba should have someone go up and talk to him or does he need to fight this on his own?"

"

Nadya looked at him, "No and even if I did I told you earlier that I don't have time for it. I just don't like seeing people suffer."

Nadya sighed and ran her hands through her waist length hair, "Because I have to find and kill my uncle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back