Fae Hiding

She blushed heavily as she turned her head, "I don't think that that's a good idea...I'm not really the kissing type either, never.."

he wraps his arms around her and kisses her back and he blushes "It would be awkward if Kiba walked in hehe.."

he smiles and kisses the top of her head "Why the change of heart all of a sudden" he laughs quitely not wanting her to leave him

She sighed, "I'm tired of being alone. And I was hoping for at least companionship from you two when I had first invited you here...now, I don't know."

he says quitely "I'm also tired of being alone maybe we can be alone together?" he smiles and pulls her close to him."Are you going to leave me like everyone else does?"

he kisses her softly on the forehead "I would like that if you would.." he smiles at her and his eyes turn a bright blue

"well Kiba sure missed a lot.. " he smiles and looks at her moving a strand of hair off her face and tucking it behind her ears. "You are beautiful you know that?"

She blushed lightly again, "Yes he did and...thank you, it's not like I try to keep my appearance up though."

he reaches out for her so if she wanted to be close to him she could "I was suprised you didnt gut me like a fish after i did that ..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back