Fae Hiding

His body morphs into a human form he is about 7"0' is very tan with hawaiin tattoos along his cheeks neck both arms and across his chest. He is wearing a pair of swim trunks and aviators. He has short sandy hair and eyes like coals that can be seen threw the glasses. He has marks on each corner of his mouth from smiling to much. His hands were large and he had and very defined 8 pack. His arms were massive compared to xerons. He stood there looking at the water smiling walking over in his flip flops and jumping in the water.

"Woah dude chill out I just met you" where you punched him melts into lava then comes back out making his face again. "Who are you anyways and who's lily." he walked in the water and the water started to steam from the extreme head of his body.

Lily noticed his gaze was on the window and when he disapeared she looked out of it she saw the scean and ran towards it "you idiot"

He smiles at him and floats on his back as he walks away watching the steam rise. "Okay dude hang loose and made a hand sign with his pinky and thumb twisting it side to side.

He closes his eyes floating around on the water and singing Three little birds. "Dont worry...about a thing cuz every little thing is gonna be alright."

He swims back onto land not a single drop of water on him because it all evaporated. He laid down in the grass pulling up his glasses ontop of his head.

Lily laughed and said "wel there are two reasons, one i just rememberrd some advise my mum gave me, if you lov two people choose the second, because if you really loved the first you wouldnt have falled for the second, and also you never ever hurt me." she smiled up at him

He kisses her deeply but under neath the passion there was still the darkness filled with hate anger and fear He pulled away and smiles "I l-love you lilly."

Lily grinned and said "I love you to zane" and wraped her legs around his waist as an attempt to keep them level. she kussedvhim again. (Should roarke ser, likr wake up and see them??)

Zane kisses her and smiles he leans back against a tree and just holds her

Roarke looks over and see's them "Zane! Did you munipulate her?" he hits zane who drops lilly

eLily's temper kicked in as he got up "He did no such thing!" she started and said "I helped him and he helped me, I know about the scar. I know ehat you did to her and ut eas HIM" she pointed at zane "who was worried you would do yhat to me" shr steped over to Zanr and lent into him "Is it possible he cares just like Nadeya?" asked angrilly rubbing her back

He stands up and walks toward the little angry group radiating heat hot enough to make someone sweat. He smiled as he walked over "Hey calm down wahine your boiling and it's setting off my zen."

Roarke takes off his shirt showing his back that had scars all over this "He did this to me!"

Zane looks at him "You killed her!"

They both yell at the sametime "Father made me do that!"

Lily looked at the two and facepalmed "I was proving a point, you both did things to eachother, and yet people care!" she exlaimed "and zane please talk to him now, i'll stay if it makes you feep better" she sai giving him the puppydog eyes

Zane sighs and holds her hand "Fine. Puppy dog eyes dont work on me though. " he grabs her hand

Roarke growls "You know he made me kill her."

Zane squeezes her hand a bit getting angry "You are a monster."

Roarke yells back. "WE BOTH ARE IT'S IN OUR BLOOD."

Zane clenches his fist and pulls his fist back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back