Fae Hiding

Lily turned zane awy from roark and uncurled his fingers one by one, then lacing them with her own. "Zane has your father ever madevyou do anything like that but not that extream?" she asked him looking him in the eyd

"i refused im supposed to kill nadeya.i refused that's why i have these " he pulls his shirt off showing whip scars his back had a few scabs over cuts stiill

Lily saw xerons hand and said "uh yes?" and then said to zane "of course it does!" she shook her head and kissed his cheek "im proud you talked to him though" she said

He hugs her some of his cuts reopened and blood trickled down his back so if she touched his back she would feel the warmth or if she saw

Lily felt the blood and gasped "Zane come on" Lily took his hand and dragged him inside and looked in her old pant pockets and pulled out a liquid and bandeges "dont take this the wrong way but take our shirt if" he said blushing a little

"Oh don't worry im not." he winks then chuckles and slides his shirt off he lies on his stomache on the coucj

Lily blushed and knelt beside him, she spread the liquid an said "This might not work" she said but the skin slowly pulled its self together "it will still hurt a little" she said wraping his chest up

"Wanna Massage my back it hurts." he laughs "Im joking. Unless you want to." he laughs and goes to sit up

Lily pushed him back down "I supose you should get a reward for talking to him" she faj sighed and started massaging his back

He shivers a bit as she touches his back he blushes and takes his mask off "you should get a reward. Just havent figured it out yet."

He shivers again and he completely relaxes "Hey my neck is my weak spot. You could affectively make me do what ever you wanted by asking nicely and kissing my neck. I dont know why i told you that..." he relaxes and smiles "And a reward for being amazing

He hides his face in her neck she would be able to feel how warm it was from him blushing "No im not."

(Sorry about the message, my friend who is sitting beside me is eager to learn how to Rp, i had to go get breakfast :S )

Lily smiled and nodded "Ok, a wander around?" she asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back