Fae Hiding

He had reverted into his animalistic state for the moment being until he reached metamorphasis. He backed up as far as he could in the corner growling."

Zane wraps his arms around her and whispers to her in a soothong voice "Hey Lilly. Listen to me. It's okay. I promise it is. Wait until he turns human. Then talk. "

He put his ears back by his head and his tail between his legs. He walked close to he wall and over toward roarke then barked at him and walked away.

Lily looked up at zane and said "i dont think h remembers" she said the tears had stoped and she looked at xeron carefully and moved closer to zane a little scared

Lily looked at zane and asked "how? nothing violent please" she backed in into zane further so she was practically on his lap

After he finished the meat a different mark started coming back but this one looked like an erupting volcano and it was one/fourth there.

He laid down and the mark was two/fourths there. His fur started to turn a color of red and his teeth elongating his size growing all together and his eyes were half way red.

The mark is full and he looks over at them his eyes completely red. His fur is now as red as fire and he is about as large as a horse he opens his mouth as magma drips out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back