Fae Hiding

The benched are covered in food that wont go of for ages and she had made dinner singing tp hersefl and dancing aroung the kitchen

Xeron walks with heavy steps with mechanical wiring noises into vision walks a about six foot tan teen in Swim trunks a red tank-top flip flops and a lei around the neck as he walks his eyes glow red projecting a panel of light going side to side the red light gets to Nadeya and run forward toward nadeya he scans from a closer view and says"analysis ,Nadeya ,elven being, Target found" while looking notices another life form walking away and moment inside a building close by

Nadeya felt another presence close by but ignored it as she opened the door to the hovel in surprise, "Oh my gods...Lily, what did you do?"

Roarke leans against the doorframe and sighs "Lilly.." he looks at lilly then looks at Nadeya and smiles

"Must Proceed forward with mission" walks forward to the home with lighter steps as he gets by the house he listens to the voices inside the home "voices are heard current dialect adaption" Xeron knocks on the door accidentally breaking hole in door "Hello Nadeya I am Xeron-7"

Mapping of all elven forms are tracked it took me along time to find i must request you put away the knives or defence proticals will be initiated. Also you are hosting her automatic annialation initiated eyes glow bright red

opens mouth as mechanical clinking comes out roars grabs the blade of sword in left hand and reaches out right hand and goes to grab roarkes neck

watches the two girls disappear tears the sword out of the mans hand and knockes him against the wall "target movement search" walks outside and has red lights coming out of eyes and scans area "life form in tree adaption process begin options.." shouts "come out now or.... i wil Burn the down forest"

"All target are in the trees. No negotiations have been made." begins to spin around with his arms spread out flinging oil all over the place. After about a minute bellows flames lighting the oil.

Made ya used her glamour to put out the flames jumping out of the trees, "What do you want with me?" She took a step back, "And until you state the reason for your prescence, you will be treated as nothing but a target."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back