Fae Hiding

Roarke frowns "Fine i did it. " he looks down he was scared nadeya would leave him and it was obvious

She watched him slide down the tree and jumped down herself. "It's not your fault you know, We don't blame you" she looks at Nadeya for support "If we had known, we do now we can help you" she said trying to get him to understand. She felt close to him like a sister would for a brother, it felt strange.

"Who is going to kill us and WHY! didn't you tell us, this is important!" she said begging him to tell her and Nadeye

"My father." he looks at them "I worked for him before i ran. Now he wants to torture me. I should leave."

Nadeya walked foward and grabbed his arm healing it anyway, "I don't give a damn about your father,if he tries anything I'm more then capable of taking him and kicking his ass."

Lily forwns at the mention of his father "Nadeya is right we CAN kick ass." she smiled at the two and stared to head back to the house

She laughes and shakes her head "No, i don't wanna intrude on a couple moment" she smiles and decides to go look for food she can cook

Nadeya smiled and pointed in the direction of the hut, "Just keep walking in that direction and you'll almost run into a hovel of a hut, and be careful because I have my weapons hidden everywhere."

She smiles and nodds mentally deciding to raid the cupboards "Ok" she said and she skipped in the direction Nadeya had pointed, humming to herself

Nadeya smiled softly, "Almost there, ah here we are." She helped Roarke sit and started to do her daily meditations, which were her prayers to the gods.

Lily go tto the house and looked in the cupboards and saw flour . . . sugar . . . Yeast . . . coconut.

she took out all og those thins and made bread rolls when they were done she mixed the icing sugar coconut and a little water from her flask. she iced the rolld and left them to cool down.

Nadeya was in complex almost contortionist forms as she bowed and prayed to the gods of her mothers people her mind completely clearing and relaxing as her muscles tensed and released smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back