• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

DawnAntalios said:
I will suit up soon... after the princess answers for her racism! > :D
Toats not racism, dude's her father, of course she's gonna know more about him than anyone else there :P

zCrookedz said:
if Ward did that, would we all get chicken?? lol just kidding @SilverFlight
*watches the reference fly straight over*

Ladies and gentlemen: the three generals ( names might be WIP):

0026270_3f22086719.jpg

demon_general_by_artistic_diarrhea.jpg

anima-beyond-fantasy-anima__beyond_fantasy_full_553162-img.jpg

Thoughts?

DawnAntalios said:
Ladies and gentlemen: the three generals ( names might be WIP):
Thoughts?
Holy shoot! They're all so cool! Nice work dawn!!

@Lioness075 That was so perfect, I had no idea what I was going to write for Ward's dialogue right there, you saved us both :P

@zCrookedz Don't worry, just post when you can. :)

Okay, so the three main " chapters " of our story are ready in the notes tab - although I think they are little more than mini stories summing everything up so far.

Oh well, at least they will remind us/everyone of what has happened so far.

Also siege hype.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Um hi there I want to be added to the waiting list but didn't know where else to ask. I have two charaecters, you can pick which one you want in the roleplay, which ever one is better for it. Here they are: 1. Yana,elf,female and also 2. Cersie,white wolf,female

ashlynn said:
Um hi there I want to be added to the waiting list but didn't know where else to ask. I have two charaecters, you can pick which one you want in the roleplay, which ever one is better for it. Here they are: 1. Yana,elf,female and also 2. Cersie,white wolf,female
You message me directly, but I will put your name on the wait list now, when I contact you you can post a character sheet for me to look over, when I approve that you can start posting. Please read through the rules and the first post on the 'updates' page before you start.

@DawnAntalios *reads through the recount with shining eyes* Its so beautiful...

@Wild Born Is rose in the air fights or on the ground? I'm going to move Leo soon and i can heal her if shes on the ground.

Ok, I'm gonna move Leo onto the battle field. if you decide to bring her down i can help.

@Wild Born

So, does everyone else think that the color coding for speech/based on character helps? If so, I think I'll start doing mine that way too, I just figured out how.

Yeah, I'm slow, I know haha

Well originally it was used by others in an another thread where the colors helped to differentiate between characters and also symbolized our role.

Also if you control more chars the more colorful it is the easier to spot who is who imo.

I was thinking about doing that as well. Its a very efficient way to make sure people understand what is talking and what is not.

I'll be back in about half an hour probably, guys. I have to go see if I can fly now, Please don't forget me! Haha

So, since I'm temporarily joining the dark side, do I get a cookie? :3

THATS SO COOL. I wish I could fly.

Also, I had an idea regarding the troops going into the human world: what if there was a rip or something near where Banba's village is, and the darkness is escaping into the human world, causing a huge influx of crime. So one of the villagers comes to the city to warm them of whats happening and thats the excuse we get for sending a gryphon, a lion man, a kelpie, a few dragons among other things into the human world.

hey @KattRai, sorry i didnt see your post till it was to late and Lioness had posted. Probably could have held back and helped Elena, my appologies to you as well @Bea Delaine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back