• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

It is everyone, its part of the arc. You'll hate this guy even more by the day's end, but don't worry, none of your characters will be hurt against your will. You'll have plenty of chances to fight back and there will be a most beautiful opportunity for payback.

Malachai can't feel too betrayed, didn't even know the guy that we'll :/ but he is annoyed. And yeah @zCrookedz I was gonna post myself as the rear in case something like this happened lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Holy smokes. That is fantastic, I really hoped you'd pull something like that. I really did!

Also... Alex is probably not helping anything, but when it comes to games he's kind of an addict. (> :D )

Hel said:
Holy smokes. That is fantastic, I really hoped you'd pull something like that. I really did!
Also... Alex is probably not helping anything, but when it comes to games he's kind of an addict. (> :D )
Good, it'll be nice to see the king upset when we slam everything he has to throw at us.

Hey, by the way, is the hatter still with us? Or was he all evil and stuff too and walked off with the king? Just wondering.

Hmm. Wonder what kind of games we get. I mean, chess maybe, and cards would make sense but I doubt that's how it's gonna go down...

Haha, By the way, another question... Does Ethan's magic band still work even though he isn't in Oz anymore?? Just curious!

By the way, it looks like this, right?

yawn_kellie~0.jpg

Hel said:
Hey, by the way, is the hatter still with us? Or was he all evil and stuff too and walked off with the king? Just wondering.
Crooked asked to play the hatter, so I've been really sparing with him. He's still there technically.

Ooh, by the way, if we all get bored sometime another thing we could do is something similar to the playlist for our own characters, but instead pick something that seems to represent another's character, based on how they've been written in the story so far. Just an idea :)

Ooh, that would be one hell of a venture, I could imagine just looking at what is picked for one's own character and being amused, confused, or a whole myriad of other feels. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan compared to the rest of the cast:

[media]

[/media]
Ethan's general, more light-hearted attitude compared to everyone else:

[media]

[/media]
regarding Ethan comparing himself to the rest of the cast: (So character relations)

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we could choose artwork depicting them somehow? Hmm, I'm not sure how well that'd work though. Also, I had Luness shout that in case someone was able to not be captured, but whatever. It was more like a typical hero thing to do in the moment more than anything else. xD

Also, on the matter of time jumping or not, I'm all for skipping time and moving things along. ^^

I'll throw out to leave it tonight to get caught up and jump head first into the most extreme elimination challenges tomorrow.

Well, so far, we've got 3 to time skip and 2 to not. Then there's you, standing in the middle, so I guess that would mean we more or less have 5 to continue and 3 to wait. I mean, you can go either way, so I guess you vote for both. *shrugs*

I follow the majority, by no means to I want to stall the RP or force others to skip on many interesting things. It is a group project after all.

(I'm with Nyr. I want to move on, but if someone has something they'd rather finish first then thats fine too, I'm just not sure what all will happen in a cell overnight.

Yeah, I just want to move on because once the week begins, most of us will be busy with stuff IRL. I'd rather we get more time today to enjoy the RP and whatever else may happen before we're all busy with stuff and people are getting left behind because of RL stuff.

Im all for a time skip. that way i can get back on even playing feild. Im officially dont with RL for the rest of the evening so i can pick up as the hatter again as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back