• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

DawnAntalios said:
I realize that things might not work like this in Wonderland, I just thought to add some goofy elements to the story.
Yep, that would have probably weirded me out too O.o

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just thought that one up while I was typing it out lol.

DawnAntalios said:
I realize that things might not work like this in Wonderland, I just thought to add some goofy elements to the story.
I love the creativity everyone is putting into this!! Its awesome cool. And also good because from here on, stuff's going down.

I think I've finally decided on songs for Ward, that was really hard!

For those who haven't done this yet: Pleasepleaseplease!!!

[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]

Metaphysics said:
Songs later, I'll try to ketchup in the posts, thumbs 2 big 4 phone.
I've finally got my butt around to updating, should be fairly close to where we are now.

DawnAntalios said:
They both burn to crisp when you throw them in a fire?
giphy.gif

Absolutely. That's it. Perfect.

How did you know?

Lol, forgot about the playlist, sorry. xD I'll go ahead and link my three songs for Luness now.

[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]

Also, I absolutely love Loki and am more than happy to see that you used a gif of him lol.

Oh, there are plenty more where that came from, believe you me ;)

Also, I cannot wait until we get a bit further along because I have a perfect gif and I can't spoiler it but it is gonna be fantastic, just you wait.

I don't know if you can tell, but I just figured out how to add gifs!

Flutterby said:
One of my favorite solo piano pieces, and what I imagine playing in the background when Quincy gets to have a worry-free romp in some water.
These songs fit her so perfectly!

Sleipnir said:
We're all more than happy to see a gif of Loki. Let's be real here.
*raises hand* Yup

I love Ward's songs, though for flying, I instantly thought of the trailer song for the Owls of Ga'Hoole movie. I think that one would've been perfect for Ward, you know, Kings & Queens by 20 Seconds to Mars? Anyhow, still a great selection of songs for him.

Lol, guys, Kallin, Ward, and Elena are all away from the rest of the group in a quiet grove as Ward called it. The group is separated at the moment with everyone chilling back at the table still while the others, now including Achyls, are in the quiet grove area. I'm only saying this because, Achyls acted as if Kallin had somehow been able to hear what Alexander had said way back there. xD

zCrookedz said:
Here is Leo's soundtracks :D
Those are awesome!

SwiftThunder said:
Gah, trying to find just three simple songs; much harder than anticipated. Well, here goes.
If Leia needed more reasons to call Mitchell 'Cowboy' xD These are cool tunes. I can totally see his character in them.

Lioness075 said:
I love Ward's songs, though for flying, I instantly thought of the trailer song for the Owls of Ga'Hoole movie. I think that one would've been perfect for Ward, you know, Kings & Queens by 20 Seconds to Mars? Anyhow, still a great selection of songs for him.
I seriously considered 'To the Sky' but I figured I should pick one Owl City song, and Gold won. never heard the other, I'll go listen to it now :) Also, love Spirit, and the songs. xD Great song choice for Luness.

@SilverFlight Thanks! I wish I could've picked a top five though lol. I still could've picked out two more songs for Luness. Perhaps after you compile the playlist, we could add a few more songs if allowed to. ^^

And I agree with @SwiftThunder. This was a wonderful idea. You could make another section entirely for the playlist with specific details like which songs belong to which characters. :)

I think it's safe to say music is my second language haha. I could easily compile a huge playlist of songs for Luness within an hour or two. xD

zCrookedz said:
I've got about another hour before I can make an honest post. I'm gonna use that time to catch up. Still want me to be Hatter @SilverFlight?
As soon as you come back :3, I need to use him for now though, I hope you don't mind.

So tell me, have I done a good job of making you all hate this new villain?

SilverFlight said:
As soon as you come back :3, I need to use him for now though, I hope you don't mind.

So tell me, have I done a good job of making you all hate this new villain?
Well, seeing as the first thought that popped into my head was 'THAT MOTHERF#@&%$!!" I would say yes, it was an effective reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back