• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I guess. A lot of us either are at college (time to relax and have fun on weekends with friends, visit family, or focus on schoolwork and studying), have jobs that require us to work on the weekends, or we have kids and the weekends are the perfect times for us to spend quality time with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness075 said:
I guess. A lot of us either are at college (time to relax and have fun on weekends with friends, visit family, or focus on schoolwork and studying), have jobs that require us to work on the weekends, or we have kids and the weekends are the perfect times for us to spend quality time with them.
TL;DR

People have busy lives.

Eugh kids. That sounds awful. All those spilled drinks and dirtied diapers, that is not the life for me. I'd rather just have a worthwhile job, make a decent amount of money and live day to day. Finding jobs is absurd though.

Morgrim said:
Eugh kids. That sounds awful. All those spilled drinks and dirtied diapers, that is not the life for me. I'd rather just have a worthwhile job, make a decent amount of money and live day to day. Finding jobs is absurd though.
It's different for everyone.

SilverFlight said:
I've decided to restructure that one a bit, instead of staying solely with shinto myth I've decided to rename it:

FableWood: Trickster Tales

It will feature what the title says, we'll meet all the trickster characters from every culture: from the fox to the Monkey King to Ananzi, as many as I can research. If you want to play a trickster, then I'll make you study up ;)
MONKEY KING :D !!!

Morgrim said:
Awww I can't wait to have kids. One of the things I've wanted since I was young. :) sure they are a handful, but they are little tiny versions of you and when they get old enough, they can play pokemon with you :D

zCrookedz said:
Awww I can't wait to have kids. One of the things I've wanted since I was young. :) sure they are a handful, but they are little tiny versions of you and when they get old enough, they can play pokemon with you :D
Likewise, I can't wait to have kids when I'm older. I'll definitely not have more than two, but still. They'll be bundles of fun and often nasty smells, too. xD

I always fear that if I do have kids they won't play the games I will. I mean in sixteen years borderlands and pokemon may not even be a thing. It's almost enough to give me nightmares.

Pokemon GO is coming out next year, too, isn't it? Also, why should you be so fearful of your kids not playing the same video games as you? I mean, you have to know that not all kids will grow up loving video games. There could be countless other things that your kids would fall in love with. Art, music, maybe even technology and not video games themselves.

1994 I think, I could be mistaken. Realistically it's probably not going to cease to exist for a long time. I mean not even after the original director of pokemon died in that earthquake in japan all those years ago they still pressed on, but they didn't really feel as great to me since then. Emerald was my favourite by far.

I've loved every Pokemon game (the mainstream ones, not all the side games) that has come out every year or every other year thus far and will continue to love the games for many years to come. I'll introduce my kids to the Pokemon games, but if they don't enjoy them then I won't push it and will instead find other things that'll entertain them. ^^

Lioness075 said:
Pokemon GO is coming out next year, too, isn't it? Also, why should you be so fearful of your kids not playing the same video games as you? I mean, you have to know that not all kids will grow up loving video games. There could be countless other things that your kids would fall in love with. Art, music, maybe even technology and not video games themselves.
That is very true. I don't really DO sports, but if my kids like sports, I'll be out in the yard with them every night spending time with them.

And Pokemon GO.....SO MUCH HYPE!!!!

Morgrim said:
1994 I think, I could be mistaken. Realistically it's probably not going to cease to exist for a long time. I mean not even after the original director of pokemon died in that earthquake in japan all those years ago they still pressed on, but they didn't really feel as great to me since then. Emerald was my favourite by far.
Whoa, I have never heard about that!!! :o And I agree, Emerald was probably my favorite too.

zCrookedz said:
That is very true. I don't really DO sports, but if my kids like sports, I'll be out in the yard with them every night spending time with them.
Likewise. I want to get my kids into at least one sport each that they'll enjoy all the way through high school and even possibly into college. My brother is currently playing college football. I played track and a little of cross country up to and through high school. My little sister is a gymnast and my youngest sister is a soccer player.

Yeah, I have Omega Ruby, I think. I'd have to double check which one since I haven't played any Pokemon in a while now. I definitely look forward to Pokemon Go though. I really hope to be able to make friends and stuff by simply enjoying it and wandering around my school campus to look for Pokemon haha.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Interesting... I'm not that much into Pokemon.

[/QUOTE]
Oh you will be when this thing comes out. That April fools prank Google pulled 2 years ago nearly broke my heart, so you can imagine how I reacted when I found out they were going to make it real. I am not ashamed either, I will be playing that game. I hope there's a big emphasis on exploration out IRL, like, different eco-regions or habitats yield different pokemon. That would be combining two of my most favorite things in the world.

As for opinion on children...I love them, as long as I can hand them back to someone else at the end of the day.

SilverFlight said:
Oh you will be when this thing comes out. That April fools prank Google pulled 2 years ago nearly broke my heart, so you can imagine how I reacted when I found out they were going to make it real. I am not ashamed either, I will be playing that game. I hope there's a big emphasis on exploration out IRL, like, different eco-regions or habitats yield different pokemon. That would be combining two of my most favorite things in the world.
As for opinion on children...I love them, as long as I can hand them back to someone else at the end of the day.
No, really. I'm not that much into Pokemon...like... at all.

And yes, weekends is when I have time to do more than sit at my computer, so I went out exploring! There was a castle on a mountain that I can see from my apartment so I decided to travel up to it. Its a restaurant turns out...with remarkably poor service, but the journey was fun! I found a goat park and fed some goats! And they had a raccoon and that made me homesick...but all in all a fun day.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]No, really. I'm not that much into Pokemon...like... at all.

[/QUOTE]
That. Is a tragedy.

SilverFlight said:
Yeah, Google broke my heart when they did that lol. I was so hyped for it and then it was just a lie...but it is a lie no longer!

And yeah, kids can certainly tire someone out after a while. I really do want to have kids, but am uncertain of how well I'd handle taking care of them in the end. I just enjoy being alone way too much and the minute I'm around more than two people, I already begin to feel a bit uncomfortable and will typically keep to myself.

SilverFlight said:
And yes, weekends is when I have time to do more than sit at my computer, so I went out exploring! There was a castle on a mountain that I can see from my apartment so I decided to travel up to it. Its a restaurant turns out...with remarkably poor service, but the journey was fun! I found a goat park and fed some goats! And they had a raccoon and that made me homesick...but all in all a fun day.

That. Is a tragedy.
I'd beg to differ. I'm not into a lot of things most people usually do. Silver, I am the absolute biggest hipster.

*facepalms* Sorry! I skim at times (especially if I just woke up) and If I'm not tagged I don't read it till a bit later... I'll go ahead and read his post and then edit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back