• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Just pretend its research for fablewood. I'm sure if you knew some philosophy Banba's ramblings would be much easier to understand. ;)

Also war plans! Learn from the past!

Lol, just maybe. :P

Haha, no war plans being discussed with this philosophy. Just questions of morality and happiness for the most part. Aristotle, Socrates, Plato...all the fun guys in philosophy history lol.

I mean, we came to the conclusion during one of our classes that none of us actually know what a table is lol.

Hey, @Morgrim, you might want to slow down with the posts. You interacted with all of us and then quickly interacted with a select few before leaving the rest of us without another chance to respond to everything your character was saying. That'll create confusion and make it difficult for the rest of us to make plausible responses when you made it seem like none of the other characters would've said something in between all the interactions. Like, my character certainly would've had more of a say in the matter, but I didn't have time to respond and now she was left without a chance to even respond.

@Morgrim I'd like to add; take it easy with the lore you're making up for FableWood. The Sand Seas is already a pretty well-developed place. It was never a lake because its a land straight out of the Arabian nights. It was created when the stories were written and told. It has no other history. I do like your idea about a master-zombie though. But FableWood doesn't have an underworld, or gods or anything omnipotent like that. The most powerful thing in FableWood is the human imagination. Lastly: There is no artifact doing this, Caraboss has power enough to raise the dead by herself, and the temple we're heading to likewise has been developed already, its a fair distance away yet and I've planned it all. I need you to change your post please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry was gone. Sons b day party was a blast, socks I have work. No cake for breakfast :( . Anywho, is it skywardsocks that is leaving? Cuz Idk who skyginge is and I forgot to ask that cuz I was confused. I will read up and post after work today, since much computering has to be done later

andujarprime said:
Sorry was gone. Sons b day party was a blast, socks I have work. No cake for breakfast :( . Anywho, is it skywardsocks that is leaving? Cuz Idk who skyginge is and I forgot to ask that cuz I was confused. I will read up and post after work today, since much computering has to be done later
Don't worry. Skywardsocks is not leaving. SkyGinge is a Fellow who's leaving for university soon and he happens to be the GM of one of the roleplays Silver is in.

Hey @Aldur Forgehammer , love the character devo going on, but I should get to the time skip in the next post or two ^^

So, today may or may not be my birthday...Now I'm 20 years old! :3 Not that turning 20 years old is that big of a deal, but still. I guess I can now say that I'm no longer a teenager if anything.

Lioness075 said:
So, today may or may not be my birthday...Now I'm 20 years old! :3 Not that turning 20 years old is that big of a deal, but still. I guess I can now say that I'm no longer a teenager if anything.
Get out, my little sister turned 20 last month! xD Happy Birthday!!!

SilverFlight said:
Get out, my little sister turned 20 last month! xD Happy Birthday!!!
Lol, I'm younger than her by a month. :3 And thank you. ^^

Wait wait, I can do better:

3937db8647fa1bed9893771e3a640f2e.jpg

Its Ur Birfdaaaaay! Ya!

SilverFlight said:
Wait wait, I can do better:
3937db8647fa1bed9893771e3a640f2e.jpg

Its Ur Birfdaaaaay! Ya!
Hahaha, I love it! It's purrfect. :3 Speaking of GoT, I really need to watch the season finale of season 2 so I can finally begin season 3. I'm slowly catching up. xD

SilverFlight said:
Hey @Aldur Forgehammer , love the character devo going on, but I should get to the time skip in the next post or two ^^
I wanna give Luness more openings to react to Vinter's story. I can hurry up if you want.

Lioness075 said:
Happy birthday! *throws confetti*

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I wanna give Luness more openings to react to Vinter's story. I can hurry up if you want.
Happy birthday! *throws confetti*

[/QUOTE]
No worries, just letting you know what my plans are.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Happy birthday! *throws confetti*

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. :3 *bats playfully at confetti as it falls around me*

SilverFlight said:
No worries, just letting you know what my plans are.
Alright, bud. I was gonna end the story with one more post anyway, but if I can't reply immediately after Lioness I'll shoot her a PM with the ending. If she may choose to divulge it to the rest of the group is up to her.

*sigh* I should reeeaaaallly be reading papers right now...or reading the stuff for my course on Wednesday...but...so..boring...

SilverFlight said:
*sigh* I should reeeaaaallly be reading papers right now...or reading the stuff for my course on Wednesday...but...so..boring...
You could say you should really bee reading those papers.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]You could say you should really bee reading those papers.

[/QUOTE]
Oh stop you :P

Its actually not even about bees. I have to take courses worth credit to the university so they're really unspecific. I chose a conservation course because conservation is an awesome mix of ecology, animal behaviour and learning how to restore wild spaces and species...this...is reading a paper each week and talking about it...a very, very boring paper.

I think my assigned one was 'geospatial changes in assemblages of moths in arable grassland' or something like that...with some relief however, I find my prof has yet to post the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back