• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I will finally respond as well so Vinter and Luness can finally continue their interaction. :3

I would've had Leandra react to the undead features of Morgrim's character, but I figured based on the other's reactions that Morgrim's character hadn't gotten close enough yet for his rotting features to be discernible. I guess it'll be notable now that Leia has had such a reaction. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget that Leia isn't a FableWooder so it's very logical for her to react that way lol.

actually he might have some sort of glamour on...just re-read the profile..I guess we'll see, I have an idea to remedy my post IC if that is the case. Still, hope its not. this is funny.

SilverFlight said:
That's how I would act :P
Lol, I'd freak too and then start looking for a weapon to kill it with. I've only actually seen two movies where they depicted zombies as still potentially capable of thinking and reasoning...but they were just comedies. xD I'm pretty sure we've mostly just seen the movies where zombies are only meant to be killed. Especially so in Leandra's case. She'd have only really been interested in action and thriller kinds of movies. In fact, I can even play off that she's watched The Walking Dead TV show. :P

Lol, I love seeing Banba trying to be intimidating, but nobody really understands her so... xD

@SilverFlight

Will our current characters have cameos in the Fablewood sequel? If so then I want you to know I have plans already.

So, just saw the official release date for Pokemon GO and for America, it's November 20th. :D It says that for Europe, it's sometime early 2016.

Peaceswore said:
@SilverFlight can my friend reserve a spot to join? He's kinda busy right now but he plans to make his CS soon.
Sure, ok. I won't take down the last free spot but when he does get a CS approved he can start.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
Will our current characters have cameos in the Fablewood sequel? If so then I want you to know I have plans already.
You can play your current character if you like. Just let it be known that not everyone will be bringing their chars back. ^^

Lioness075 said:
So, just saw the official release date for Pokemon GO and for America, it's November 20th. :D It says that for Europe, it's sometime early 2016.
What?! No fair!!

Okay, I'm not trying scare the new guy away, I swear @SilverFlight. But, @Morgrim can you please use only past tense for your verbs? The present tense is throwing me off since none of us write in that tense. >.<

This is the song I'll use when reintroducing Vinter into the sequel. Nobody can change my mind.

[media]
[/media]
Fun starts at 0:22

Disclaimer: After writing this post I had the feeling that it was slightly childish, uncalled for and that probably not a lot of you folks have played Saints Row 4, but I did it anyway. I am terribly sorry.

Lioness075 said:
Okay, I'm not trying scare the new guy away, I swear @SilverFlight. But, @Morgrim can you please use only past tense for your verbs? The present tense is throwing me off since none of us write in that tense. >.<
I think the 's' happens because its right next to the 'd'. gets me all the time xD .

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]This is the song I'll use when reintroducing Vinter into the sequel. Nobody can change my mind.
[media]
[/media]

Disclaimer: After writing this post I had the feeling that it was slightly childish, uncalled for and that probably not a lot of you folks have played Saints Row 4, but I did it anyway. I am terribly sorry.

Um, if you haven't already noticed, we're all rather childish here. xD

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]This is the song I'll use when reintroducing Vinter into the sequel. Nobody can change my mind.
[media]
[/media]

Yes, we are all very very offended that you decided to share something you like on this OOC forum. How dare you.

xD Sick jam tho.

[/QUOTE]

Also, to any of you who don't know it already (mostly for the new guys or even returning RPers), Leandra has a British accent. No, she's not British (she's more British-American than anything since she was born in America and grew up there), but her parents were and she grew up hearing a British accent all the time. I'm not going to bother typing everything to better enunciate her British accent, but that's just side knowledge for whenever you read her lines. *shrug*

So much philosophy to read, such lack of understanding of complex words. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back