• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I will fight my writer's block and I will prevail!

Quick question: Can I have Vinter take one of the large pieces of cloth to shield herself from the cold?

[/QUOTE]
There are blankets on the pack horses for everyone, but yes, she could also use the white cloaks...that's what you're talking about right?

SilverFlight said:
There are blankets on the pack horses for everyone, but yes, she could also use the white cloaks...that's what you're talking about right?
The blankets, yes! Doesn't matter, it's cold. She'll be seen wearing a cloak and being in the middle of a blanket burrito.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]The blankets, yes! Doesn't matter, it's cold. She'll be seen wearing a cloak and being in the middle of a blanket burrito.

[/QUOTE]
Which may or may not illicit some comical gibe from Kallin :P

@Morgrim as for a reason as to why your character would be out in the desert, word has spread that undead have been appearing in droves around this temple deep within the Chaos Dunes. It could be your character picked up on the mass-amount of necromancy and decided to check it out. He could help our heroes by giving them advice on how to fight them.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]The blankets, yes! Doesn't matter, it's cold. She'll be seen wearing a cloak and being in the middle of a blanket burrito.

[/QUOTE]
I should warn you, I may fall asleep soon...if that happens then just post like Kallin walked away if needed and continue as per normal, I'll write as much tomorrow ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds good to me. Now I haven't been caught up on the story, but perhaps Morgrim could be put in a situation where he is investigating old desert ruins, for 'personal' reasons, when the heroes come in seeking similar answers, feeling outnumbered and that they could be useful he complies with them, until it proves convenient to cease assisting them, if that case should ever arise. Also who are the current heroes in the party so I can see there characters?

Morgrim said:
That sounds good to me. Now I haven't been caught up on the story, but perhaps Morgrim could be put in a situation where he is investigating old desert ruins, for 'personal' reasons, when the heroes come in seeking similar answers, feeling outnumbered and that they could be useful he complies with them, until it proves convenient to cease assisting them, if that case should ever arise. Also who are the current heroes in the party so I can see there characters?
We've got a bit more desert to cross before the evil temple. That's why I suggested they meet him in the desert on the way, so you can start sooner.

SilverFlight said:
@Morgrim as for a reason as to why your character would be out in the desert, word has spread that undead have been appearing in droves around this temple deep within the Chaos Dunes. It could be your character picked up on the mass-amount of necromancy and decided to check it out. He could help our heroes by giving them advice on how to fight them.

I should warn you, I may fall asleep soon...if that happens then just post like Kallin walked away if needed and continue as per normal, I'll write as much tomorrow ^^
I'm almost there. 10 minutes tops.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'm almost there. 10 minutes tops.

[/QUOTE]
1317984891_bear_cub_falls_asleep_on_nose.gif

Lol, just a little longer, Silver! I'll post as soon as I can tonight so as to continue to move things along. Feel free to post before I do though.

I think I may be more affected by Sky's announcing his departure than I should...most likely it has to do with the fact that I literally just joined an rp he was GMing and I am very happy with the character I wrote...all this to say I am considering bumping up the launch date of my new concept Lucid, and I would like to know people's opinions. Because I realize it won't be just me growing my time commitment as many of you are interested too. So? What do you think?

I'm not sure what to say, Silver. Do what you think is right.

SilverFlight said:
I think I may be more affected by Sky's announcing his departure than I should...most likely it has to do with the fact that I literally just joined an rp he was GMing and I am very happy with the character I wrote...all this to say I am considering bumping up the launch date of my new concept Lucid, and I would like to know people's opinions. Because I realize it won't be just me growing my time commitment as many of you are interested too. So? What do you think?
I'm rather disheartened by his departure as well. But he did say that he would continue to respond at least once a week for the RP we're in. ^^ Also, I'd still love to join your Lucid RP. The concept had to grow on me at first, but it really sounds like tons of fun now.

andujarprime said:
Wait. What did I miss?
SkyGinge is taking a prolonged break and mostly leaving RpN due to him starting his university stuff soon and needing to focus on it.

@Lioness075

I have a feeling we're waiting on each other to post first. Are my calculations correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12004-lioness075/ said:
@Lioness075[/URL]
I have a feeling we're waiting on each other to post first. Are my calculations correct?
I've been busy all day and will continue to be busy until later tonight. I just haven't had the chance to reply yet.

Lioness075 said:
I've been busy all day and will continue to be busy until later tonight. I just haven't had the chance to reply yet.
Alright. Take your time! Didn't mean to rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back