• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Jecklyn said:
Again, I'm glad to be back. Haven't stopped smiling. ^U^ hopefully Banba will be enough help to the team in the final battles.
And it warms my heart to be welcomed into open arms like this, really. I'm being cheesy but I'm really indescribably happy!

@zCrookedz @SilverFlight @everyone
You're coming back makes us all happy!!!!

large.gif

SilverFlight said:
Anyone who shares the name of the guard captain for the false queen of Narnia is welcome in my thread! I would be happy to review your CS, just post it in the sign up page. Please make sure you have read all the rules (in the rules page) carefully before making a sheet ^^ Most of my experience has come from other sites too, the tabs system threw me initially.

RL first Dawn, you heal up. FableWood will be waiting for you when you are better.
I hadn't realized that my characters name came from Narnia, cool! And sure thing, I'll post my character info right away.

I still play every now and then, but it's an expensive habit, and haven't been able to afford cards for a little bit. I still haven plenty though, it's a pain finding people to play though.

Sorry I've been gone since the sand wyverns =/ RL reared its nasty hydra like heads again. Fear not!!! I have slain the beast!!! Will be reading and catching up today =) should be able to get a few solid posts in between today and tomorrow. Sunday is my little ones birthday so I will be riding that horse back to RL for the day. Hope I haven't missed everything. Can't say too much cuz in this rp blinking is missing too much xD

Also hello @Jecklyn I came after you left so we never met. But since everyone's excited your back I am as well =D people don't get excited over nothing!!....unless it's cake, but cake is not nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
cakes nothing to get excited about.

Now pie....

Pie will blow you freaking mind 0.0

holly crap @SilverFlight, pleas tell me you drew that new Avatar. It looks AMAZING!!!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]It's amazing!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks ^^ been playing a lot of DA inquisition and fell in love with the tarot card art they use for the character pics. Tried to do (a much more simplistic) version of it. There's some texturing you can't see, apparently I lost all the brushes I painstakingly downloaded when I got the program so I couldn't pick one that fit...

SilverFlight said:
Thanks ^^ been playing a lot of DA inquisition and fell in love with the tarot card art they use for the character pics. Tried to do (a much more simplistic) version of it. There's some texturing you can't see, apparently I lost all the brushes I painstakingly downloaded when I got the program so I couldn't pick one that fit...
You play Inquisition too? *squeals*

Jecklyn said:
For realsies. Its amazing. I saw it and went "thats totally like silverflight."
Its Ward :3

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]You play Inquisition too? *squeals*

[/QUOTE]
YES! Fav character?

SilverFlight said:
Its Ward :3

YES! Fav character?
Erm? The In-queasy-tor? I jest.

It's gotta be the Iron Bull, though.

Or Blackwall, since he got me through the worst of times with his never-ending guard.

But Varric, tho. And Solas' pretty cool too.

I can't make up my mind!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Erm? The In-queasy-tor? I jest.
It's gotta be the Iron Bull, though.

Or Blackwall, since he got me through the worst of times with his never-ending guard.

But Varric, tho. And Solas' pretty cool too.

I can't make up my mind!

[/QUOTE]
Right?

Varric was amazing in DA II, less so I found in inquisition, more subdued, made me sad. Dorian though, his party banter is hilarious.

SilverFlight said:
Right?
Varric was amazing in DA II, less so I found in inquisition, more subdued, made me sad. Dorian though, his party banter is hilarious.
I have come to the realization that I love each one of them too much to pick a favorite. I have about 72 hours into Inquisition and I'm on my second playthrough.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I have come to the realization that I love each one of them too much to pick a favorite. I have about 72 hours into Inquisition and I'm on my second playthrough.

[/QUOTE]
You know what? Agreed. They are all just too awesome xD

I love Inquisition, too! :3 As for a fav character, it's rather difficult to choose as you've all already said. >.<

I am missing something apparently with not having played Inquisition. (>:<) I played DA and DA II, not sure why I never played Inquisition.

Personally, I usually go for an elf rogue. I tend to swap back and forth with a bow or daggers though. :3

zCrookedz said:
I am missing something apparently with not having played Inquisition. (>:<) I played DA and DA II, not sure why I never played Inquisition.
Its certainly different, in my mind is a good different, but not a better different. Its like someone bred it with Skyrim, there's a lot more detail in the world and more emphasis on exploration and discovery...and resource gathering...oh the resource gathering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back